Hi Nittdarko its from the default rtp maps
The game project Adventures of Leo is finally finished! you can click the download link from below and here is some list that I have revised and improved over this past few months.
- Rebalancing of all items such as weapons, shields, armors
- Rebalancing of atk, def of monster to better suit their hp
- Added some new skills for the protagonist
- Fixed the errors with npc's,monster's resetting to their original respective places upon re-entering a map or loading a game.
- Fixed the dialouge of some npc's
- Added some more monsters
- Overhaul of eventing specifically those events that triggers outside events, all was change to self events to avoid errors and glitch
- Yep "Save Events Locations" plug-ins was installed make events stop reseting by itself on the maps.
- New items in the inventory
Things I learned with this project:
I started this game project on the day Rpgmakermv was publicly available for downloaded which is around December, I started playing around with the menus and controls which reminds me of the previous rpgmakers. I work on a very slow pace and each time I use the rpgmakermv I have learned something new on the program as I consider myself an average game maker so here is the list I have learned so far just to put into perspective what I have done on my project.
- use of conditional branches on events (very simple ones)
- use of events switches mine have a total of 50 switches for this games to be exact
- use of self switch to save myself from creating or depending more on events switches (try to use self switches as much as possible)
- use of parallel, auto-run, player-touch and button touch events (only touch by events I haven't used so far :P)
- use of battle events page
- use of common events
- customizing of faces for dialogues
- applying musics, pictures with eventing
- game making can be fun and frustrating at the same time : (
What's new Adventures of Leo v2.0:
1] Added mini-boss on the game
2] Implemented a visual sign when enemy hp is halfway
3] Dialogues on battle screen
4] Special items enemy drops by percentages
5] Created a monsters survival guide maps
6] Items, armors and weapons shops updates on certain levels
7] New skills can be acquired on certain levels
8] Level cap is set to 99
9] Only 1 plug-in was used in this game which is the "YEP Save Event Locations"
10] Enemy can cast a skill
11] Certain enemy prevent you from escaping
Current version 3.0
- Beebeeslime is the weak version of the regular slime, its defense and attack is weaker than that of beebeehornets.
- Teytis tent was changed back to original price
- Adjusted the hero attributes curve specifically those pertaining to defense and attack (set the curve to slowest growth)
- Possiblility of being knocked out in one battle so better use escape if possible
- Leo is now "The adventure of Leo the runner"
- Game can be hard on the first few levels
- Added gold and items to specific npc quest
- Game is now classified as semi-hardcore (are you up to the challenge?)
Adventure of Leo