Photo

Ace patch?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 deilin

deilin

Advanced Member

• Early Adopter+
  • 572 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:05 PM

Is there a patch or re-download done that has the bugs mostly fixed, yet?

~Projects~

Spoiler

~PSA~

Spoiler

~Video Focus~

Spoiler

#2 Jasonicus

Jasonicus

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:30 AM

Bugs like what? The newest version is the most recent version and it doesn't really have any issues.

#3 Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf

Tsundere

• Early Adopter
  • 259 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:39 AM

She's referring to the announced bugfix patch meant to fix some oversights in the default script package, of which there are many.

As far as I know they'd announce it here first, being the official forums and all, so I don't think it's happened yet. I know Japan's put together a "VXAce SP1" to fix some bugs, and I've posted a few of my own non-invasive bug-fixes in the RGSS3 Scripts section to fix some that that doesn't cover.

They're probably pulling a Bethesda and waiting for users to find all, or most, of the bugs on their own before they start patching anything. Otherwise we'd be at 1.96 by the end of the year.

#4 deilin

deilin

Advanced Member

• Early Adopter+
  • 572 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:32 AM

none of those scripts actually help the issues I've run into.

One I know was mentioned. You can't set HP/MP % to activate skill conditions except MP = 0% ~ 0% so the enemy has to go solely by "weght" and they use skills they shouldn't.

the other is multi-copy/paste bug that when you go and delete the older "id"s they don't always delete and crash the game because there are to many of the same "id"

i'm just wondering if there was any newer DL since the march 14th DL.

Edited by deilin, 04 April 2012 - 09:52 AM.

~Projects~

Spoiler

~PSA~

Spoiler

~Video Focus~

Spoiler

#5 marshzd

marshzd

• Early Adopter+
  • 24 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:17 AM

They are on version 1.01a as far as I know. This fixed the picture remove bug. If you don't have that version, you should get it. It's a start.

#6 Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf

Tsundere

• Early Adopter
  • 259 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:10 AM

You can't set HP/MP % to activate skill conditions except MP = 0% ~ 0% so the enemy has to go solely by "weght" and they use skills they shouldn't.

I've actually tested that. You can set enemy skill activation by HP/MP. Though the editor doesn't display the values properly, they are handled normally in-game.

Not sure about the Multi-Copy, but I'll take your word that it's bugged.

#7 deilin

deilin

Advanced Member

• Early Adopter+
  • 572 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:12 PM

Maybe its the fact that the AI wont use heals unless they are drain skills... Allies or enemies, any restore skill are ignored

Edited by deilin, 04 April 2012 - 01:14 PM.

~Projects~

Spoiler

~PSA~

Spoiler

~Video Focus~

Spoiler

#8 Jay_NOLA

Jay_NOLA

Advanced Member

• Early Adopter+
  • 237 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:18 PM

You can get the Japanese SP1 script and paste it into any games your making. That can be copied from the Japanese site and fixes some bugs. Foe the database errors you'll have to fix those that have been found.

The fix for the picture remove bug wasn't in 1.01a English version the bugged script line hasn't been fixed.