Photo

Monster Hunter Online

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 Kaelan

Kaelan

Advanced Member

• Member+
  • 508 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:07 PM

7fbeff98242648de9d55bde4e2d96571.png

http://mho.qq.com/

http://www.vg247.com...screens-inside/

Being developed by Capcom using CryEngine 3 (finally a Monster Hunter that doesn't look like a PS2 game). Published by Tencent in China. No news as of yet if it will be released in other regions (though I can't imagine them not releasing this everywhere).

Spoiler

Edited by Kaelan, 18 April 2013 - 01:10 PM.

03df2d7adda8b93f5af1b1c600c6ad92.png

My Developer Blog: http://kaelandev.blogspot.com/

#2 Rion Requiel

Rion Requiel

Twin Raven Studios

• Early Adopter
  • 204 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:36 PM

I would play it, but only if I have some decent players backin me up.

527514_289352077841798_1308526378_n.jpg

I SUPPORT:

bannervu.png

#3 Doobles

Doobles

That guy...

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:11 PM

It's about damn time, honestly.

Spoiler

#4 Espon

Espon

Lazy Creator

• Members
  • 973 posts

User's Awards

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:48 PM

One can hope.  Frontier was never released outside of Asia, though.  I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't released in English.

Finished:
prbanner.png
twos-banner.png
Dead:
mv-banner.png

#5 Count Federacy

Count Federacy

The Secret Ingredient in the New Shampoo

• Members
  • 366 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:03 PM

I never got around to being able to play the Monster Hunter series, but I've always had an interest in them. Would definitely love to see this make it's way to the United States.

Oh oh oh, can I contribute to this conversation!?

I have an opinion about a game.

You're an idiot!

If you have experience with knives, you know that when you knife a person, the person would become really agitated.

#6 JohnnyR

JohnnyR

Addicted to Chaos

• Members
  • 161 posts

User's Awards

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:36 PM

Monster Hunter is without any doubts one of the most amazing games ever. Of course the game has some problems but still, it diserves a better title! 

The game was coming out to the PSN on 2011 or 2012, but Capcom and Sony had a little fight and the game couldn't make it to the consoles... :(

I think that Capcom would earn a loooooooot of money by making a new MH title to the PS3/Xbox360. 

MHO is awesome, I've never played but... The game seems soo awesome. Awesome Graphic Card needed of course.

Edited by John Gabriel, 17 May 2013 - 08:37 PM.

Spoiler

aiOAsFG.png

RM Games that I support:

SupportPUNCHBEAR.png

l1Wi9w4.png

sig-HB.png

#7 Zackeryss

Zackeryss

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:00 PM

Monster Hunter is without any doubts one of the most amazing games ever. Of course the game has some problems but still, it diserves a better title! 

The game was coming out to the PSN on 2011 or 2012, but Capcom and Sony had a little fight and the game couldn't make it to the consoles... :(

I think that Capcom would earn a loooooooot of money by making a new MH title to the PS3/Xbox360. 

MHO is awesome, I've never played but... The game seems soo awesome. Awesome Graphic Card needed of course.

I have Monster Hunter Tri for Wii! this is definitely one of the best games EVER, but i keep getting beat up by the Qurupeco on the trap quest because he summons stinking RATHIAN. Of course, the rathian kills me preetty quickly XD