RPG Maker Web Staff Member

• RPG Maker Web Staff
  • 1,799 posts
  • LocationKalamazoo, MI
  • Primarily UsesRMVX Ace
  • First LanguageEnglish

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:36 PM

Hi everyone!

Valve got back to us with some keys to give to customers that previously purchased RPG Maker VX Ace through the RPG Maker Web store.

To get your free key for Ace on Steam, just forward your purchase confirmation email to me, and I will verify your order. Afterwards, I will send you a key to redeem on Steam. 

My email address is marketing@rpgmakerweb.com

Keys are offered complimentary, not part of your purchase price here on RMW. Keys are only to be redeemed by the license holder. They are not to be given away/traded. They are NOT a second license.

Nathanial
RPG Maker Web

• Shaz, EvilEagles, Gav and 11 others like this

Please note: I am not a moderator of this community. I am a contracted IT Technician/marketer by Degica. If you have questions about where to post threads please PM a moderator - I often don't have the experience in moderation to make calls on where to put a thread. I will ignore such PMs. It's not that I do not wish to help you, it's just I'm usually too busy and there's individual moderators that have better experience that can help you better.

#2 Nathanial B.

Nathanial B.

RPG Maker Web Staff Member

• RPG Maker Web Staff
  • 1,799 posts
  • LocationKalamazoo, MI
  • Primarily UsesRMVX Ace
  • First LanguageEnglish

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:04 AM

Locked & cleaned up thread, updated OP.

Please note: I am not a moderator of this community. I am a contracted IT Technician/marketer by Degica. If you have questions about where to post threads please PM a moderator - I often don't have the experience in moderation to make calls on where to put a thread. I will ignore such PMs. It's not that I do not wish to help you, it's just I'm usually too busy and there's individual moderators that have better experience that can help you better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users