RPG Maker Web Staff Member

• RPG Maker Web Staff
  • 1,762 posts
  • LocationKalamazoo, MI
  • Primarily UsesRMVX Ace
  • First LanguageEnglish

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:36 PM

Hi everyone!

Valve got back to us with some keys to give to customers that previously purchased RPG Maker VX Ace through the RPG Maker Web store.

To get your free key for Ace on Steam, just forward your purchase confirmation email to me, and I will verify your order. Afterwards, I will send you a key to redeem on Steam. 

My email address is marketing@rpgmakerweb.com

Keys are offered complimentary, not part of your purchase price here on RMW. Keys are only to be redeemed by the license holder. They are not to be given away/traded. They are NOT a second license.

Nathanial
RPG Maker Web

• Shaz, EvilEagles, Gav and 11 others like this
I met a traveller from an antique land Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone Stand in the desert.
Near them on the sand, Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown
And wrinkled lip and sneer of cold command Tell that its sculptor well those passions read Which yet survive,
stamped on these lifeless things, The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed.
And on the pedestal these words appear: "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains: round the decay Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare, The lone and level sands stretch far away.

#2 Nathanial B.

Nathanial B.

RPG Maker Web Staff Member

• RPG Maker Web Staff
  • 1,762 posts
  • LocationKalamazoo, MI
  • Primarily UsesRMVX Ace
  • First LanguageEnglish

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:04 AM

Locked & cleaned up thread, updated OP.

I met a traveller from an antique land Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone Stand in the desert.
Near them on the sand, Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown
And wrinkled lip and sneer of cold command Tell that its sculptor well those passions read Which yet survive,
stamped on these lifeless things, The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed.
And on the pedestal these words appear: "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains: round the decay Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare, The lone and level sands stretch far away.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users