Neo Gauge Ultimate Ace Version 1.1a
Pacman & Woratana
This script changes the way gauges are drawn. This script supports drawing gauges horizontally and vertically, uses a 3-colour gradient, has a very simple setup and two brilliant methods to change the bitmap. Note that much of this work is Woratana’s, you should credit him the same as (if not more than) me. I do not claim writing this script entirely, I edited the VX version a while back, and this is the VXA port of that.
- New, better-looking gauges.
- Options to change the gauges’ colours.
- Options to alter the position and style of the gauges.
- Choose which gauges are drawn neo-style.
How to Use
Paste above main, follow instructions in script header. Instructions on configuration begin at line 17 and end at line 79.
I don’t think it’s really necessary.
Get it at my blog so it's all up to date.
None at the moment, ask away
Credit and Thanks
- Credit: Pacman
- Credit: Woratana
- Thanks: YOU
- Thanks: Xiie (Rin, Reisen, whatever) and EvilEagles (Kuku) for feedback
- Thanks: Yami for harshly reporting an error.
I didn’t contact Woratana about this, which was rude of me. If he expresses any concern with this, I will take it down, but I doubt that will happen.
Free for use with credit in non-commercial projects. For commercial projects, contact me and I’ll get back to you.