Melosx

MSX [RGSS2/3]MSX - XP Characters on VX/VXAce

5 posts in this topic

Is it me or can you just make a custom XP-chara image file and put it into the graphics/characters map?

What's the use of this script?

XP has 4 frames of movement for each direction whereas VX and Ace only has 3. You can import XP graphics into VX and Ace, but you have to eliminate one of the frames to get them to work, which can be tedious if you have a lot of sprites. From what I can tell, this script allows you to import the XP sprites into VX or Ace without having to eliminate one of the frames.

Ok, I just got into RPG maker one day ago and I already got tired of this chibi look of Ace so thank you very much for this!

I do however have one problem and question at the same time... How come when I port one of my characters it comes with a background (white for example) that way even in the game itself it carries a white box around him that blocks all the backgrounds and just looks out right stupid... Could someone tell me what I did wrong and how to remove the white background behind the char itself? I could use photoshop every time to remove the background but that would take ages for every single character...

Thank you in advance!

I do however have one problem and question at the same time... How come when I port one of my characters it comes with a background (white for example) that way even in the game itself it carries a white box around him that blocks all the backgrounds and just looks out right stupid... Could someone tell me what I did wrong and how to remove the white background behind the char itself? I could use photoshop every time to remove the background but that would take ages for every single character...

Thank you in advance!

Use the Resource Manager (F10). ;)

Edited by ct_bolt