Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Melosx

RPG Maker VX Ace - The Hidden Menu!

8 posts in this topic

I'm a curious person ... So driven by curiosity (and driven by the strange findings of other people) I opened the various dll with *edit* and, in RPGVXAceENU.dll, I found something strange... A long series of menus that are not accessible in the tool and a reference to an external program ... Does anyone know some more information about these mysterious menu?

A screen with the menu list and the misteryous program

*edit*

I know ... but my is only curiosity... I don't make crack or patch, I see and stop... see so many unused but translated menu makes me think ...

moreover there is the configuration for a menu like Microsoft Office, with Ribbon interface if I remember correctly the name...

>_>...

1 - Some are left over from RMXP (Autotile window for example)

2 - Some are from discontinued features

3 - Some are probably from 3rd party libraries

4 - Others, well I dunno. :3

1 - Some are left over from RMXP (Autotile window for example) => I think no... if so there would be also on the vx

EDIT: The hidden menu talk about toolbar, button, mouse, download(I don't know what...)...

By a cursory glance at the url in that code snippet, looks like it is related to the control software for the toolbars. Which is pretty much the same kind of thing found in ALL software using toolbars.

...You know, it can't hurt to google strange software and company references you find in the code. :)

Curiosity aside, please don't discuss hacking or other illegal/potentially illegal activities on the forums. I'm going to close this and give you a verbal warning, MelosX. I've also edited your initial post.