This script allows the user to setup light effects on their maps. Its unique - you can use any image, at any size. You can also add effects to these light effects.
This is the Ace equivalent of my VX script.
- Use any sized image for a light effect.
- Add lots of effects to said light effects.
- Define these light effects from the script editor, or on the spot in an event's comment!
- A switch is given that turns the system of/on..this can be used in conjunction with a time script!
- Lots of control over how the lights work.
Actually, its a demo! Here you go: FyxLFX v1.0
FAQ / Notes
How do I setup a light effect?
First, you need to create a light preset in the config section of the script. This is an example:
As you can see there are lots of things you can define when making a preset; here is a list of them:
After you've set up your preset, then you add a comment on an event page of an event whom you want the light effect to display at/on.
# <prelfx string> OR <prelfx=string> OR <prelfx = string> # You get the idea.
If you'd rather define the light effect on the spot, you just place a comment like so in the event's page:
# <lfx fn lantern; zx 1; zy 1; bl 1; cl [0,150,255]; os [0,0]; op 210; w [2,50,10]>
That would use the fn(filename) lantern.png from the Graphics/Lights/ folder. the zoom_x is 1, the zoom_y is 1, etc, so on and so forth.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
If you use this in your project, don't forget to credit me