287 posts in this topic

King of Hareka is...

In the underground prison of the dark tower that can be found somewhere among the canyons with the orcs.

Dynamite can be bought from Murre Village, the one where Luuk lives. There is an explosives shop there.

With the chest in the mining town, I assume you mean the one in the dark house:

You can find the key to it from Murre, amongst the chess pieces.

Thank you for your kind words. I am actually working on a game very similar to Casia in concept but totally different story and setting -wise. :)

Sorry but..... Where is Murre village?? is it near Delta town? Haven't heard of it. Don't think I have met Luuk yet? Or have I???

I havnt been off the first island yet in that ship as I wanted to complete everything before I went further.

Can I ask if the orphaned bird can be put into the hen pen and lastly, where do I buy the chicks from?

Thank you so much for your help. A map would be really useful. x

Cant download the game, it says Error 509, the account is generating too much traffic :-(

whenever I try to play, no text appears. Am i doing something wrong? I just click "Download full game" And it says Casia demo on the shortcut.

L4t1n and grem333 like this

whenever I try to play, no text appears. Am i doing something wrong? I just click "Download full game" And it says Casia demo on the shortcut.

i have this same issue 

Edited by L4t1n
grem333 likes this

@granny steph: Sorry for the long wait. Murre village is on the Kele continent, which is the second largest one where you could go on a boat at the beginning. It's the one with the night club. Luuk is Casia's brother, who lives in one of the northern houses of the town square. The chicks are also bought from this same village.

I've updated the download link, it should work now!

@granny steph: Sorry for the long wait. Murre village is on the Kele continent, which is the second largest one where you could go on a boat at the beginning. It's the one with the night club. Luuk is Casia's brother, who lives in one of the northern houses of the town square. The chicks are also bought from this same village.

I've updated the download link, it should work now!

Well i re-downloaded it, i still has the same issue of no text 8(

Edited by L4t1n

i am playing this or at least i tried but there is no text at all. The main menu has three blank options. I started a new game, and people had the bars underneath where text goes but there was no text. Can someone help me.

it also sucks that casia isn't even folowin this thread anymore, so she can't help us, unless she's folowing anonamously.

Edited by supertristan00
L4t1n likes this

I am still following the thread, I just had to make a few long breaks due to real-life reasons.

Sounds like a problem with the font. The correct font, Footlight MT Light, is in the Fonts folder of the game. Perhaps copying that font file in your computer's font database will solve the problem?

Search for folder Fonts in your C-drive and copy the fonts there.

ok i'll try that.

I don't have Footlight MT Ligh, unless it it called FTLTLT.

Also it won't let me copy it to my computer's fonts file.

Edited by supertristan00
L4t1n likes this

What does it say when you try?

something about how you can't copy this file as it is in use by another program, or something. But i'm tried again after I closed all other running programs but it still wouldn't work. Do you need a screenshot of the error message or not?

No, I don't think so. You can also open the file by double-clicking it and selecting "Install" from the upper left. That should install the font on your computer for you. If it still doesn't work, I'll simply change the game font to make it accessible to those who don't have Footnote Light.

Loooks like a lot of fun.

I''ll try your game !! :)

I added an alternative download link for those who have had problems with the dropbox one!

UPDATE: My dropbox account was suspended, which is why the links didn't work. I have uploaded yet a new version to a different hosting site. It includes some minor bug fixes, as well as a font change in order to make it more accessible to those without Footnote MT Light. I also changed the positions of the scripts, hopefully fixing the hunger/thirst script problem that has persisted for a long time.

MATHS QUESTIONS

Hi. Would someone kindly help me on the logic question regarding the leaflets. I need to know how many leaflets he started with. I just cannot get the right answer.

I am in lava cave looking for Barbara.

Also....does anyone know how I cure Lukke please?

The answer to the math problem is

Luuk's healing has something to do with the ending of the game, which you will have to find for yourself. Hint: Talk to the priest back at Casia's home town to get a clue on where to go.

where is the key for the door in the abandoned mine

and where is the troll town

Edited by norman

You get the key from fighting Mette behind the troll village. You won't get into troll village until you confront Mette near Hero City though. The troll village is in the canyon north from Hero City (starting from the left side)

EDIT: Download link updated! Some bug fixes and fine tweaking on the game.

Edited by Casia

Really Enjoying this Game so far.. Got 7 Characters for now (mabye missed some, but i'll "catch" em all! *hue*), Playtime average over 16Hours on Record and Casia is lvl 40 (Partymembers still 15-33 :D ) and left the First Island (although i'm not finished there (missing altleast 2 chars, barabara quest & stuff ._. but the dynamite callz me)

Wanted to report a minor bug, thats quickly bypassed with reloading the prev. save (once you triggered the bug): By entering a new Area/Map, you are sometimes get "teleported" back to the Pub in Delta Town (and you are stuck there in a Window).

And i have one Question (for now....i hope)

If you finished all the Questions about the Dark Wars History in the Castle near Murre and Puru, there is this Room with the 3 Ghosts and 4 Buttons - You have to get all in the same color for every ghost (Red, Blue, Yellow) ..

My problem there is, i cant get all in the same color, always only 3 :l got some hint/tip (or maybe the final answer that i'm looking for) for me?

And Last but not Least, my deepest respect for creating this awesome Game.. i searched for years for something like this!

Good Story (so far), strong but possible Fights, fair grinding and sometimes rly funny conversations with some NPCs

dbf4376dc3.pngi really laughed my ass of, after playing for 5hrs straight and then reading a dialogue like this :D]
Edited by DeathwolfBigbo

Hi, great to hear you are enjoying the game! :)

Where exactly does this teleport to the pub happen? I can fix it if I know where the problem is.

It's hard to give advise for the ghost puzzle, because it's one of those "you'll figure out in time" puzzles, and the logic is hard to explain. One tip is that when you have three squares in the same color, you should press the middle one of these three same colors to change all three into the next. By repeating this couple of times if necessary, the buttons will all end up with the same color at some point. After that you should alternate the buttons a bit to get another situation where three buttons are the same and you then make them the same as the one remaining button.

Thank you for the encouraging comments! :)