56 posts in this topic

For the first few days (in playtime) I could go to the store and, although the Sell Loot column was always blank (even when I clicked on it), the Sell column showed ALL my storage and I could sell the loot to Gunsqueak.  Now none of my loot displays in either column and I can't get rid of my hairballs and such for big bucks.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Edited by Gussie

Hello! I really love HS and i think you have done amazing job with it <3 I also loved the small references to SSP ♥ I spent like.... 30 hours playing this :D

But, i just wanted to say I'm having the problem with the Ghost which needs to appear for the second time (i did some exploration of your posts to find a solution to this but...)

What i did:

-i defeated captain in the cave before defeating mid-boss robert

-then i defeated robert but i didn't get the token (there was the talk that i was supposed to get a token (?) after defeating him but i didn't get anything)?

From what i have read based on the answers of everyone, after getting the token, i was supposed to go to the grave statue in the left area, outside the cave?

I hope i was on the right place because I can't think of any other place.

2zodcua.jpg

I also tried speaking to Zathus but he didn't give me any additional quests. So basically, I am stuck because i can't get the ghost to appear for the second time and because i can't vanquish the captain once and for all....

I uploaded the saves on dropbox.  if you have time to look into it,  i would really be grateful (i really want to finish this first chapter while i still have holidays...)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oo3546gawkjzkv1/AAAxeWzEjxnneOlf22_LJ8yfa?dl=0

In any case, it's a great game, with amazing battle system - it was really great, especially because of the debuff and buff spells - as well as well developed characters, unique day system and the fact that Hot springs exist because it's the most useful thing around hehehe :)

Thank you!

Edited by infiniterhapsody

Sorry, should have thought to attach the Save files.

OOps. I am not allowed to attach the file.

Edited by Gussie

Hi everyone.

I recently started playing Homework Salesman and so far I think its awesome! I do however have a few issues that would be great to sort out. Firstly, whenever I play the game in fullscreen mode the screen flickers like a strobe and is generally unplayable, I have been getting around this my using my integrated gpu however i do get some occasional fps drops which can be annoying. Secondly I was curious if there was a way to change the games resolution and the aspect ratio of fullscreen mode. I noticed there was a graphics line in the game.ini, but I'm a bit of noob so I'm not sure what to write or even if it would work!

Any help with these issues would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks for reading! 

So...is there any news on this game?

The game's really awesome, music, art style.

There are a few glitches with passability and some NPC's(two Radios NPC guys.)

This is one of the very few RPGM games that I have played more then once.

One of my top 3 RPGM Games of all time.

Definitely recommend it.