Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lunarea

sale Wicked Weekend Sale!

36 posts in this topic

Wicked_Weekend_Sale_Banner_zps67e1fe5c.p

Just in time for Halloween, we are having a MAJOR sale! 50% off almost every product in our main store. Use the coupon code "Wicked" at the checkout for your 50% discount. If there's a resource pack you've had your eye on, now's the time to grab it.

During the weekend, we'll also be holding free giveaways on our Facebook and Twitter pages. Keep an eye out, and you just might win a free resource pack.

Note: The sale is only happening in the main store. It is not applicable to the forum store, and does not stack with your Member+ discount.

RyanA, Acetonide, artbane and 4 others like this

I just spent 66 dollars at the store only to then come to the forum and realize I could have got them for 35 instead! I know it's almost certainly to late to do anything but damn it, there should be some reference to something like this on the store or something... oh well, that pisses me off at myself though.

I mentioned a sale and was gifted two of the packs I really wanted from someone special.  Good thing this sale came along.

Acetonide likes this

can a physical copy of RPG Maker Ace be bought with the promotional code?

can a physical copy of RPG Maker Ace be bought with the promotional code?

No, we don't sell them ourselves anymore, Amazon is our main distributor. 

Is the rural farm tiles and luna engine out yet?

No and no.  Luna should be about near the end of this month.

This is excellent timing for me as I was just debating a purchase this morning. :)

This is nice... but I need to wait until my bank's online system is fixed and up as I cannot reload the card I'm using in my paypal... I hope it get's fixed before the sale is up so that I could get the DS+ at 50%... else, I think I'd just spend $3 more if I just use the forum store + the member+ discount... XD

Edited by adiktuzmiko

@adiktuzmiko ...from the top post...

Note: The sale is only happening in the main store. It is not applicable to the forum store, and does not stack with your Member+ discount.

sorry miss-read what you had posted the first time

Buy everything you don't have NOW!

Edited by ShinGamix

Does this include Pioneer Valley stock resources?  If so, what about commissions?  (I am 99.9% percent sure of the answer on the last question but a man can dream right?)

Edit - Somehow I knew I was right... ;_;   It's ok.  I will be stocking up for sure.

Edited by sean2099

Does not apply to commissions unless the artist in question is feeling generous.  I believe this price goes for EVERYTHING in the site store, including engines (RPG Maker XP/VX/Ace), music and graphics, the music tutorial and so on.

Woohoo! Now my wife and I can use VX Ace without limitation! Awesome sale!

I can't seem to successfully log in to the site store. I'm pretty sure I'm putting in the correct password since I have it written down (and that it's different to the forum password). Is there a chance it got reset or something since I've been mostly buying stuff from the forum store and never using the site store? 

Oh. Mah. Gawd. OwO

I tried to check and see if good old VX was on sale and when I applied the secret code word, the price did not change. Does this mean that VX is not on sale? This seems sad, especially since so many people might buy it just so they can have access to Celianna's and Lunarea's tiles.....

I tried to check and see if good old VX was on sale and when I applied the secret code word, the price did not change. Does this mean that VX is not on sale? This seems sad, especially since so many people might buy it just so they can have access to Celianna's and Lunarea's tiles.....

It works.  You need to type out Wicked, not wicked.  Capitalization is key.  I just tried it out myself and it showed $29.99.

GrandmaDeb and Yato like this

It works. You need to type out Wicked, not wicked. Capitalization is key. I just tried it out myself and it showed $29.99.

Plus it doesn't change the price of the product. It applies a discount at the bottom.

Edited by Racheal
djDarkX likes this

I can't seem to successfully log in to the site store. I'm pretty sure I'm putting in the correct password since I have it written down (and that it's different to the forum password). Is there a chance it got reset or something since I've been mostly buying stuff from the forum store and never using the site store? 

PM me here on the forums ASAP with the email you are using on your account and I'll fix things for you.

GrandmaDeb likes this

I was very excited when I saw this announcement a half hour ago, as there was a decent amount of products in the shop I was willing to buy (principally music packs). After put my items in the shopping cart, correctly apply the discount coupon (and see the final price with discount) I have proceed to checkout step. It took me a while, since I was a bit confused to have my address asked as I don't live in the US... but I believe it was only for formal statements, as I'm pretty sure that the content is digital.

Anyways, the matter is: when I was proceeding to finish the payment via paypal, the price was different (happily I noticed). Back to the shop page, the price was not with discount. Tried to apply again and I get the message "The coupon code is expired". This means that the Weekend Sales is already over, right in the moment I was finishing my purchase? D:

It ended today, so you were just unlucky.  :(

Maybe when they have another sale, you can take advantage of that one.

Bad thing is that the Weekend Sale announcement is still in the front page, and also it says that it would last until day 14 (this makes me think it would be not available at day 15, not by today morning). Man, I'm so upset right now. Looks like I have to give up the 7 items in my cart and move on with my terrible lack of luck :|