Rise, all ye Chosen...
The light of the world fades. Evil hearts seek the Power of the Elements - the forces which bind the universe together - thus threatening all of existence.
Join an eclectic cast of characters and embark on a fantastic journey in the vast archipelago of Adamaria, evoking the gods of the land, sea, and sky in your quest to rekindle the fire of hope! Restore the light to the mystical Runes by earning the favor of the mighty Elemental Guardians and stand up to the oppressive forces of darkness.
Created with RPG Maker XP and seven years in the making, "Elements: Soul of Fire" is a fresh spin on the classic RPG formula, maintaining that old-school charm while breathing new life into the genre with its passionate, dynamic storytelling.
• 70+ hours of gameplay, including multiple side quests
• Deeply emotional story driven by character development and interpersonal
• 21 playable characters
• Over 90 original acoustic guitar music tracks
• Hundreds of enemies and monsters to discover and defeat—from the endearing
Chibi to the menacing Hellbender
• (collectively) Hundreds of accessories, weapons, and pieces of armor to find and
outfit your characters with for various stat bonuses and benefits
• Enter the Party Ball! Change your party virtually anywhere, talk to your friends to
gain insight into their thoughts and feelings, and even get clues about hidden
scenes for additional character development
• Summon the three Behemoths—land, sea, and sky—to travel the world and
explore new places
• Action and puzzle elements throughout the game—including mine cart rides,
water slides, ice sliding, and other tests of reflexes, dexterity, and brainpower
• Upon completion of the game, unlock the Sketch Gallery, including concept art
and background information
• Upon completion of the game, unlock the Arena Challenge—fight until you drop
for prizes and high scores
• Find and defeat the hidden superbosses for the greatest challenge of the game
ABOUT THE GAME
As noted above, I worked on this game for seven years, pouring my entire life and 110% of my heart and soul into it. It's the realization of my childhood dreams of being a game designer. I strived to write a meaningful story that might enrich people, woven through a lengthy quest with plenty of challenges to overcome and secrets to discover.
I myself designed the world and all of the characters and monsters, and drew the graphics for each. The tilesets and battle backgrounds are all my original work, as well, and my father graciously provided for the soundtrack (I did however make some contributions in that regard, most notably in the composition of the main theme and its variations). Not to mention, I put it all together in RPG Maker (dialogue, events, battles, painstaking balance, and so on).
Credit is due to Enterbrain for the following RTP resources:
BGS (ambient/environmental noise)
Aside from those, this game was a collaboration between my father and I (along with others who served as testers).
FULL VERSION - $7.99 USD
The full version of "Elements: Soul of Fire" can be purchased on BMT Micro:
FREE TRIAL VERSION
The free trial version of "Elements: Soul of Fire" can be downloaded at:
It covers a rather generous portion of the early game, up to the point where you obtain the first of the twenty Elements; several hours of gameplay. Your trial version save data is 100% transferable to the full version. Just copy your save files from the trial version directory to the full version directory.
The official website for "Elements: Soul of Fire" is located at:
There you will find more detailed information regarding the game, including character profiles, music samples, and lots more screenshots.
I hope you enjoy the game! And if you do, please be sure to let me know!
Edited by Solo, 13 November 2014 - 08:02 PM.