Celianna

Celianna's Tileset

337 posts in this topic

Cel, these look great!

I also really love the grass, it stands out a lot more than the RTP's

I love your tilesets.

Edited by ShadowFox

No doubt that you have an exquisite eye for color and detail! :)

Very nice tilesets! Especially the interior furniture and all of the nicely shaded textures. Adds in a feel of realism to your tiles.

These tile-sets are outstanding!

I can't wait unitl TileE is done!

These are great. Can't wait to use some of them.

Taste of your tiles. I made up a little map in VX with them. =]

th_Florest.png

(Click to enlarge)

Edited by Vash
GrandmaDeb likes this

I can't believe I forgot about these, they're beautiful!

These are great, but I have a slight request if that's ok with you? Especially about your parralex tiles, it would be nice to have them arranged into different tile sets to use with VX Ace, or would it be possible to arrange them into sets myself and send them to you to upload on this thread? :3

Edited by RyanA

These are truly beautiful. Well done!

Hello,

First, thank you for these tilesets. They are great.

I have a noobie question for you. How do I get the autotiles to prevent movement? I imported these tilesets into A1 through A5 and they seem to work fine, but even when I block passage in the database menu for the selected tile, characters in the game can still move through them. This only seems to be the case for the A autotiles. I am assuming I am just missing some easy step in the process.

Thanks!

If you don't mind suggestions you should try making a modern day one.

I mean this one is just so beautiful it would be nice to have a modern one this nice.

For some reason the B set is not appearing for me. It just says "Posted Image" and when I click the link the image just loads indefinitely. Can anyone else see this or is it just me?

For some reason the B set is not appearing for me. It just says "Posted Image" and when I click the link the image just loads indefinitely. Can anyone else see this or is it just me?

Yes, I've been trying to get TileB to load all day.

Edit: Well, seems to be working now :)

Edited by Vee

Yes, it's working now for me as well. It must have been my crappy internet :P

Love the tilesets! Also like the Hylian shields you used as shield decorations. Someone's a Legend of Zelda fan (like myself). :)

Okay, I don't know what the deal is but before I complain, let me say I love the work you did on it. Makes my game a lot prettier.

Now, onto the complaining part:

Tileset A2

Dark Grey Rock (second from the left)

Now normally I would say this has something to do with passability options, but in terms of the A1-4 this option isn't available so I'm at a loss, especially considering the problem.

When setting this down and testing, the player can walk across this via any direction (as long as the path goes left -> right) but when it comes to the up and down, there is NO passability from any direction.

Now I know I'm a bit new to Ace, but not to the whole RPG Maker concept as I have been using it since the very first and I am 100% stumped on what is wrong. Is there any chance you did something to it when you made it? (since I don't make tilesets I don't know)

Help if ya can, if I figure it out before hand I'll edit my post.

-----------------------------

Update: Not just the Grey tile, it seems every tile in the A2 section is like that.

Update 2: Condition just discovered, still no fix

If it's touching a grass tile (regardless of which one) it's not walkable going up and down.

Edited by Skyelarke

i guess it's a problem with the setup of your tileset, did you try to set the mode to VX Compatible (I believe these were originally made for vx)?

i guess it's a problem with the setup of your tileset, did you try to set the mode to VX Compatible (I believe these were originally made for vx)?

Ya know, I didn't even think about that...

I set it to VX compatible and it works with the tiles being 1x1 but the 2x2 still don't work right. That's okay though, I can live with it for now. Thanks bunches for the help. If you can figure out the 2x2 problem then that'll be a plus for me :)

Great, I love your work!

@Skyelarke: these are meant for VX, and Ace uses a different passability system. When you import them in ace, make sure you are importing it under tile A2 (ground) in the tileset database. Check any passage settings you my have changed.

I did import to the correct spot, set it to VX compatibility and it works for a single line (what I originally wanted) but the 2x2 doesn't work (still won't let go up and down) but as I said, I can live without it. It's awesome as it is :)

2x2 as in a 2 by 2 square. The image below should explain it better.

grid.png

Edited by Skyelarke