DoubleX

Unison DoubleX RMVXA Unison Skills/Items

55 posts in this topic

DoubleX, will you be working on bringing this script to RMMV?

Yes, but only later, as it's significantly harder than what I've already converted(might be surprising to you, but it's even harder than the atb system I've converted) :)

What would the cost be to get you to get it faster? I used it in my ACE engine but I switched to MV. I would love to still use it and your is the best I found.

What would the cost be to get you to get it faster? I used it in my ACE engine but I switched to MV. I would love to still use it and your is the best I found.

A tester dedicated to thoroughly test the RMMV counterpart of this script, as converting it can go wrong badly in just so many ways :)

I'd volunteer if I had the time.  It's an amazing script and I have also been moving my project to MV.  The conversion tool was a godsend (I likely wouldn't have bought without it), but more could have been done to make the conversion less painful, but that's another topic.

DoubleX, will you be working on bringing this script to RMMV?

I'd volunteer if I had the time.  It's an amazing script and I have also been moving my project to MV.  The conversion tool was a godsend (I likely wouldn't have bought without it), but more could have been done to make the conversion less painful, but that's another topic.

Just finished converting this script into its RMMV counterpart(not tested though) :)