Photo

Title Fonts

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ethrine

Ethrine

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:40 AM

I know that there are a few different threads regarding changing fonts, but I have spent at least an hour(possibly longer) searching the interwebs specifically for an answer to this, so if this thread is a double, I apologise. I have no troubles with changing font, color etc. but I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to get my title to display a different text and color to the rest of the font used in game. For the title I wanted to use something a bit more elegant (atm I've settled on Vivaldi Italic) and something a bit more basic and readable for everything else. Can someone please give me hand on where I should put the font scripts to change only the title font, or if it requires something different please let me know :) And thank you in advance.

#2 mobychan

mobychan

CodeMaster

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:43 AM

Start you Graphic program of choice and add your title in the design you want to your Title2 Graphic ^^
As far as I know thats the only way
Posted Image
Posted Image
Supporting
Spoiler

#3 Ethrine

Ethrine

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:08 AM

Awesome, I didn't even think of that( although now tht I do it's a bit like 'duh') thank you

#4 mobychan

mobychan

CodeMaster

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:14 AM

No problem ^^
Posted Image
Posted Image
Supporting
Spoiler

#5 Lunarea

Lunarea

Artist

• Admin
  • 5,331 posts

User's Awards

Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:52 AM

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

My blog:

DevBlogSig.png

My current projects:

TUAH-userbar.png

Userbar-ST.png