I realise this is a big ask and may not be responded to early, but time is somewhat relevant; the deeper into the game I get, the more "too late" it'll become. But then again, if it takes long to make as well it might still work out for another mini-project and so I can have it thereafter.
Prices can be discussed based on how hard it is, how accurate it is to my preferences, how good it looks, how long it takes you etc, although there is a budget issue so I can't be spending crazy high amounts on this, but everythings negotiable; happy to just have a PM discussion about all of that before anything goes forward to make sure everyone's happy.
I'm more than willing to discuss anything/everything the scripter needs to talk about; I appreciate what TDS says that sometimes scripters have more problems with communications than scripting, so am ready to have as many conversations as needed.
I'd want the ABS to include: (as a reference, I really like Khas' SAS ABS, so something similar to that wouldn't go amiss)
Also note this list is not set in stone and, as everything else, up for discussion; some things can be removed, some added, we'll see.
- simple enemy setups (I'm a scripting retard, I don't want to have to fuffle around forever setting up enemies for each new map)
- In fact, the simpler the setup for everything, the happier I am
- pop-up messages (again, like SAS has, to some degree, I prefer having a wee popup rather than a message, and am even eventing the item icons to do the same)
- basic swing attacks
- icon drawing
- at least one shooty ability
- other abilities, such as close rangedness/aoes/swings/circles/anything really, just so there's more than shooting
- Cycle-able skills
- Ideally it'd have a quick-weapon-change option/button, but not essential
- pixel movement kind of feels like a given at this rate
- A HUD that shows hp, mp and the character graphic