If possible, I'd like a complete set (character, portrait/face, and battler) for the following:
* A dark mysterious man that, depending on the player's choices (at least in my game), will either help you or fight you. The general look is like the main bad guy in the original Rayman (you know, with the oversized hat and black trenchcoat--the irony being that this character was concieved almost two decades ago and years before my son ever played that game), but with a Power Rangers-esque look to him. In other words, the Hugh Jackman version of Van Helsing with a modern look, BMX-style armor and paintball-like mask with a red visor. His battler should have a two-bladed sword ala Darth Maul, as it is his primary weapon. If an alternate battler (which would be the character's second form) could be made with a more Sentai-based look (kinda like the Red Dragon Fire Ranger from Power Rangers Mystic Force) and his hat and coat on the ground nearby, that would be awesome, but I'm not going to be picky either way. This is one of the central characters in my game, which is why he has such a particular look to him.
* A dracothrope (think lycanthrope but instead of a wolf, the animal features are more of a dragon) with wings and medieval-style armor, complete with cape and sword. Scale color doesn't matter.
* A blueish humanoid cyborg with a cape
* A dark-complected woman in coveralls (still showing a bit of skin, like Catwoman usually does)
* A green-haired man with a set of cards in his hands, the idea being that the cards can be used to create attacks and spells in the game. As much of a gambler look as possible.
* A brown anthropomorphic gryphon with John Lennon-style glasses, a black jacket, and a microphone
* An indigo-colored anthropomorphic phoenix (any clothing style will do)
* A young slightly-overweight modern-day man with a jean jacket, dark red messy short hair, and a mechanical device on his left wrist. If possible, an alternate version of the portrait with the device shown glowing, since there'd be an in-game mechanic where the device would be used.
I'd like the battlers to be similar to Thalzon's style and everything else as RTP-styled as possible.
I'll update this as I think of anything, I was still waking up when I made this post originally so there's a chance I forgot something. But Thalzon's battlers have most of my enemy needs covered, these are the few I need remaining.
Edited by thejamesmcornett, 25 July 2012 - 05:43 PM.