This is a project that deals with the inner conflicts of the human soul and psyche, and the abominations you will encounter are the very embodiment of those feelings. So, if you're expecting a game where your characters eventually evolve into demi-gods and take down some super-powered one-winged angel or another, this isn't a game for you. Enelysion is a project between human beings, and their inner struggles, desires and fears, which I personally find far more interesting.
[center]A brief gameplay video. It's a bit outdated.
- 10/01/2013: Updated OP.
- 23/08: Download link temporarily removed.
- 18/07: Chapters 1 + 2 released. Version 1.2
- 20/07: Added a new gameplay video.
- 03/07: Updated fan-art section.
- 12/04: Redoing portraits and added yet another fan-art, this time by Celianna.
- 08/04: Updated fan art section.
- 28/03: Testers finalized. Closed for testing now.
- 25/03: Beta testers finalized. Testing to begin early May.
- 19/03: Large update regarding battles and exploration added. Also looking for beta-testers.
- 16/03: Added topic.
The continent of Tairngire is in turmoil. 300 years have passed since the founding of the 4 nations and the legend of Cuchulain.
In Chapter One: Halcyon Days ( Released: May 2011 )
Length: Around 1.5 to 2 hours.
Laine, a mercenary of an even temperament living in the town of Landen, recieves an unusual summoning by a hooded stranger after coming into contact with a strange glowing orb. He warns her that everything she holds dear will soon be in grave peril. She dismisses his talk as the 'ramblings of a lunatic' and proceeds to take on a job at the local pub, which also serves as the mercenary headquaters, yet she cannot quell the thought that she is being watched by some unknown force...
In Chapter Two: Black Tempest ( Released August 2012 )
It is the calm before the storm. An organization, long-thought extinct, rises up from the shadows to put an end to their sworn enemies. Two countries are in turmoil, and the kindle for the flames of strife are already laid down. Two knights, entrusted with an important mission, only add to the intrigue that is currently plaguing the continent of Elendia... How do Laine and her companion Patrick fit into all this? All this and more will be revealed in Chapter Two of Enelysion: Red Dawn.
Explore a lush detailed world that is just waiting for you to find its secrets.
Screens updated 31\03\2013
- A rich detailed universe full of plot twists and uncovered secrets. Guaranteed cliff-hangers!
- No random encounters. Fight or flee, it's your choice.
- A group of detailed, in-game guides to help you along.
- A game that puts emphasis on narration and storytelling, rather than filling the game with useless side-features.
- Simple, turn-based, no frills combat system utilizing Tankentai. It's still challenging, though. But fun.
- A fully customized, rich and orchestral soundtrack ( no commercial game music ). Who wants Final Fantasy music? Not me.
- Detailed maps to bring this wonderful world to life. Plenty of exploration included.
Liked what you saw? Then support Enelysion and put this in your sig. It will link back to this topic.
That's it folks. Stay updated, and remain the awesome community that you are.
Wow, I only realised how very,very long this post is...
Edited by Luchino-chan, 31 March 2013 - 01:01 PM.