Posted 10 August 2012 - 05:38 PM
Posted 10 August 2012 - 05:45 PM
Also, moved to support.
Posted 10 August 2012 - 05:49 PM
Other option would be to simply open it up in a paint program and rotate it and replace a tile you don't need.
Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:04 PM
Posted 11 August 2012 - 06:05 AM
Unless you mean wanting the tiles to be sideways as well, in which case you'll have to re-draw this yourself, or ask someone else to do it. The tiles you see right now, are what you get.
Link doesn't work? Click here instead.
Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:16 PM
Rotating tiles would save tons of time and wasted effort on reloading the same tiles over and over.
some examples of what you would rotate:
- Stairs (going up sides of buildings or hills)
- desending stairs ( going stright down instead of from sides
- Hole tiles ( can be used to give better prespective ie walking down center of room with holes on both sides)
- Steel plates for more rugged look
- bricks for walkways
- tops of graves ( like they brok off and fell on their side
- lilly pads to mix things up a bit so they all dont look the same
I could keep going but you get the point I think
Also fliping/mirror imaging things would be a wonderful thing too...
for things like the Dragon statue so you could have one on each side of something ^(>.<)>  <(>.<)^ enter if you dare kind of thing.
Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:17 PM
If you want a bookshelf to go along a vertical wall instead of a horizontal wall, you need to draw a new bookshelf.
- Roopiez likes this
Beginner's Guide to Using Scripts
Most of my scripts and plugins can be found here. All are free to use in commercial and non-commercial games. Credit Shaz.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users