Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SoulPour777

[Request] Silent Hill Tilesets

9 posts in this topic

Request Title: [Request] Silent Hill Tilesets

Type: Tilesets

For: RMXP

Details: Do you have any idea where I can have Silent Hill tilesets or could someone provide me one?

Do you want to rip the tileset, or something modern that you can use on your project?

Do you want to rip the tileset, or something modern that you can use on your project?

Anything would do, my friend. If someone can rip out the tileset, I would be glad, but a modern one, I would be dear happy. Thanks!

If i had any modern tiles I would surely help you, especially after the SH mention. I think that SOME of IceDragon's modern tiles might help you here, if you can find them. They're all really well done, but I'm assuming only some of them will help you with this. Good luck.

Anything would do, my friend. If someone can rip out the tileset, I would be glad, but a modern one, I would be dear happy. Thanks!

No rips allowed on the forums 3:

Also, what do you mean silent hill tilesets? Do you need a custom one based on one of the Silent Hill games or someone else's version of Silent Hill-esque tiles?

I must say, most of the time there are tiles out there that can pass as such as long as you use the right map effects, like fog and lighting!

Wow it is for RMVX :D But thanks, I'll use that once I decide to make another version in VX.

If there are any Silent Hill-esque kind of tilesets out there, then that would be great as well.

Please refrain from necroposting, especially if you're not providing an actual resource/support to the original poster.