Photo

Final Fantasy XIII Style Menu

Final Fantasy menu FFXIII Final Fantasy XIII

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 machogrubba14

machogrubba14

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:19 PM

Hello everyone, I have a somewhat difficult request I would like to make, can anyone make a script that allows for the main menu to look just like the one in Final Fantasy XIII, you see, I am fully aware that there is already is a script for that by Shanghai, and Yangfly, but for the script to work properly, it requires one of YEM's battle scripts, and if you don't use it, you'll get many, many errors. So can anyone make a FInal Fantasy XIII style menu script that doesn't require any type of Battle Script?

Spoiler

Of course there are alot of extra features on this menu that may not work with RPGMaker vx, and there are also 5 characters not the normal 4, it would be cool if you can make it so more than 4 character images can fit, that would be highly appreciated. Also it would be cool if you could be able to change the background of the menu by assigning a .png image from the graphics/picture or graphics/system folder to change the look of the background. As for the menu cool things like the HP and CP under the characters, and their class, including the amount of gold a player has and the players current location, those would be great if you could add those aswell!

-If you look at the spoiler image, 2 characters are gray, those characters are on stand by mode, just a quick pointer.

Thanks to anyone who tries to do this request! And a big thanks for those who do it! :D

Edited by machogrubba14, 03 September 2012 - 12:21 PM.

Sig_zps3ee73ffa.png

#2 Mooshrago12

Mooshrago12

Brining the 2d rerevlolution.

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:58 PM

After doing some searching i found a spot where its listed
http://rmrk.net/inde...p?topic=42396.0

scroll down to shanghais script
YA-
Posted ImagePosted ImageSquirrel!!!

We support these these thingy mabobers?
Spoiler

#3 machogrubba14

machogrubba14

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:12 PM

I am going to retry this one, you see I had already used one by Shanghai, but it was sort of a let down, because it had far too many errors, but I will retry it and hope for the best. The request is still open though, but hanks Mooshrago12

Sig_zps3ee73ffa.png