mon

Mon's Character Generator Expansion

89 posts in this topic

Hello!

I've been working on expanding the RMMV character generation with new facial assets. My expansion currently features new hairstyles, eyes, eyebrows, mouths, noses and more. It also replaces the default RTP school uniforms with portrait images that match the sprites more closely. So far I've been focusing on female characters, but I will be creating male assets as well soon (although all of my stuff should be compatible with males as long you copy them to the respective male folders).

Please let me know if you run into any issues. My assets won't always look right when mixed with RTP because I felt the default faces are a bit lopsided, but they should be fine as long as you stick to either mine or RTP per character.

Terms of Service
All of these assets are free to use both non-commercially and commercially in your projects. You may not redistribute or sell any of my assets by themselves. No credit is required, but you can link back to where you found them if you wish.

Download (last update 11/01/2015)
You can always get the latest version at one of the following links:
https://mega.nz/#F!45ZHmJ6Z!H7TJCd_gdyY6fHzKQl908A (click Download as ZIP in the top right)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/v96i53ms0akxi7i/Mon%27s_Character_Generator_Expansion.zip

How to use
Simply merge the Generator folder into your RPGM MV installation directory. The assets are numbered starting from the last RTP asset so if you already added other assets you might need to rename them to prevent conflicts. Note some of my assets are designed to replace RTP assets. I would recommend overwriting all files if you update from a previous version of my expansion.

Here's some examples to show off what you can expect.

rUsEPpe.png

jKWgTVk.png

lq9fNE9.png

Edited by mon
chalkdust, Nisie, Cvrtis and 120 others like this

These are really cool!

I was looking for a short curly hair!

I will give you a cookie!

Those are really nice!! thank you for sharing them : D finally got a hair that my werewolf would not want to kill me for XD XD XD

These are beautiful. Thank you for them!

Great stuff, I'll be sure using those in the future!

Looks great, but as I try to dowload the zip I only get to 90% and then it stops. It says "Temporary error, Retrying" but nothing happens.
I asked my friend to try as well and he gets the same error as me so I think it's safe to say there is something not working as it should with this upload. :(

It was possible to download the text file though.. which is strange.

The Stranger and Kizami like this

These are awesome! : D

Edited by FuzzyDemon

Looks great, but as I try to dowload the zip I only get to 90% and then it stops. It says "Temporary error, Retrying" but nothing happens.

I asked my friend to try as well and he gets the same error as me so I think it's safe to say there is something not working as it should with this upload. :(

having same problem with the download :(

The Stranger likes this

Same problem.

I had the same error as you three, but cancelling the download and then retrying fixed it.

Great parts, but you've already heard me say that a couple of times on another site.

Two requests, one small, one not so small:

#1: Recolorable ties for the school uniforms would be lovely.

#2: School uniforms of a similar style for male characters would be even lovelier.

Please Create More!!! These are sooo lovely and badly needed. Thank You So Much! Can you use a different way for us to download the files? Using mega it stops at 90%. Again, Thank You for this! SO MUCH!

Same issue with the download.

Stop and retry does not work.

Could you provide an other link?

I like it much! Thank you very very very much *_*

I've been all day trying to download, but nothing. Could you upload them to another host as a mirror, please?

Good job man, but the MEGA is bad for download for mobile user.

Atropelled

Edited by Arck

Hey, thanks for the comments. I'm glad you guys like it.

Sorry for the download issues. It was working fine before so it might be temporary, but I added a new download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/v96i53ms0akxi7i/Mon%27s_Character_Generator_Expansion.zip

I will definitely be creating a male version of the school uniforms as well.

Thank you so much for the new download link, Mon. The Megaupload version simply wouldn't download for me.

Hey, thanks for the comments. I'm glad you guys like it.

Sorry for the download issues. It was working fine before so it might be temporary, but I added a new download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/v96i53ms0akxi7i/Mon%27s_Character_Generator_Expansion.zip

I will definitely be creating a male version of the school uniforms as well.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I been waiting for 2 days to get these from you : D so happy i can! ^.^

THOSE LIPS!!!  :O Can i just say "Thank you!" These are fabulous. Can't wait to change up my characters' smackers.

The Stranger likes this