Kazzador

Kazzador's Fantasy Sprites

71 posts in this topic

Hey folks! Just putting out some additional sprite generator parts, based around some of my old sprites. More will be added in due time.

IMPORTANT: I have named the image files appropriately, to fit in the generator as default. If you have already added additional parts or wish to change them, then I recommend checking the file names you have in the generator folder first before saving.
I have gathered that the generator layers overlay each-other, going from left (cloth) to Right being the top most layer (ACC 2). So play around with placing the files in different categories for more interesting results!

Free to use for either Non-commercial or commercial games, but only for the relevant rpg maker (VX/VX Ace). If you wish to use these for commercial games, pm the project name so I can keep track of the commercial games that use my work. Credits are essential for commercial games.

Credits:

Kazzador
Enterbrain

Additional credits: If use the custom doors or windows then please credit mack.

Acc1
Acc1_06.pngAcc1_07.pngAcc1_05.png
Acc2
Acc2_19.pngAcc2_18.pngAcc2_17.pngAcc2_16.png

Male Clothing
Cloth22.pngCloth23.png
Female Clothing
Cloth21.png

Kimono

Kemono06.png

A collection of sprites.

Single characters:
CompSpriteC-1.pngCompSpriteB.pngSpriteCompD.pngQOHsprite.png

VXSpriteA-1.pngSpritecomp.pngVXNPC-B.pngVXActor-C.png

RSreleases.pngVXNPC-C.pngVXNPC-A.pngVXNPC-D.png

Sheets:

DwarfSprites2.png

DwarfSprites.png

FDwarfSheet.png

RSRelease-Set.png

Monster/bad guy sprites:

Orc.pngZombie-Template.pngSpriteGalleryForum-1.png

GoblinC.pngGoblinA.pngGoblinB.png

BattlspriteD.pngBattlspriteC.pngSpriteGalleryForumD.png

GoblinTemplate.png

GaintRatB.pngGaintRat.png
SpiderSpriteB3.png
SpiderSpriteB2.png

Sheets:

ZombieSheet.png

Boss/Large Sprites:

SpriteCompEB.png

SpriteCompEC.png
For the above sprite please give additional credit to Vibrato. The Sprite above can not be used for commercial use!

RematchSprite.png
lavaboss_zps41f5a17a.png

This sprite will can also be used as a sprite to go with holder's battler.
http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/469-holders-animated-battlers/

Requests:

MzombieB.pngMzombieD.pngMzombieC.pngMzombieA.png

Zomtemplate.png

Misc:
Downs.pngNightWindows.png

Door4-B.png
Edited by Kazzador
Ichi, laddymoss, Mihel and 40 others like this

Nice. More generator parts are always handy.

I particularly appreciate the zombie sprites because I have never seen any before and with a touch encounter game I was afraid I was going to have to abandon using zombies.

Bacon-Lover likes this

These are niiice. I especially like the bard's outfit, very creative. And it's always good to have more generator parts!

Really purdy-nice. And I'm still diggin the old sprites. I'm really a fan of the low cut dress piece (is it even called that, I don't even).

Thanks for the feedback.

@Bon Bon: Yeah, it is always exciting when we suddenly find resources that suit are needs. Glad they of use to you.

@Indrah: I believe so, not too sure myself :P

I Have also added a few more sprites and organised the page a bit more.

Whoa, those are nice, thanks for the parts and the sprites are great as well.

Kazzador- Simply put, your stuff is amazing. That bard sprite makes me want a base an entire game after him. Everytime I see it, I'm blown away again, I really can't say enough good about these sprites!

Hey it's Kazzador! Who can rival his spriting skills? B)

Thanks for these Kazz! :)

Hey Kazz idk if you ever got my message but I really appreciate the Viking sprite you did for me :)

Anyways if you are taking suggestions I think beard addons to the sprite generator would be amazing.

Edited by Lord Valdyr

@Itchi and tpasmall, thanks for the compliments.

@Nelneo, Well I know off a few spriters that are equally as good, if not better, but thanks for the compliment no less ;)

@Lord Valdyr, I did and your welcome. I meant to reply but it slipped my mind. I will most likely add some extra beard design at some point, just finishing up some goblin sprites first before anything else.

Nice! I needed more resources.

Nice to see this over here, really making good use of 'dem zombies at the moment! I want to find an excuse to use the boss sprites too, I've always liked them!

@ jay and guigon, thanks, will be good to see them in action on your game!

Added an update to main post. A few goblin sprites I have been working on. As follows, a goblin caster, goblin soldier, soldier variation/soldier boss.

GoblinC.pngGoblinA.pngGoblinB.png

Base

GoblinTemplate.png

Shinma likes this

Would you happen to have a Battler to match the Angel-looking sprite?

Nice goblins. They look like they could match a few from the Qut Battlers site (which also include a caster, grunt and armored warrior).=)

Kazzador, ur stuff is so cool it makes me want to download it twice, just to make sure I have it. =]

Seeing all those clothes in ready-to-franken condition kind of puts the icing on the cake. You made a whole slew of great stuff.

I am assuming that your goblin guys are smaller and require custom clothes?

(not that the dresses would suit very well :) )

idk if you know that Zephyrskye made a portrait of your goblin, and I lost track of Scinaya's portrait to coordinate with your Dark Angel, but it is here in Scinaya's thread

Edited by deb

@Orphantine: As far as I know, there is no RTP style battler to go with the angel-looking sprite, only portraits designed by pentagonbuddy, found Here http://www.rpgmakerv...l=pentagonbuddy

@Icewulf: Thanks, and I try to make my sprites as versatile as possible.

@Deb: Thanks, and Indeed the goblin sprites are smaller in height, so unfortunately would need custom clothes. The closest and quickest method would be to use and edit the children clothes, but there isn't really an abundance of them. I suppose it would be a reasonable base though.

I hand't seen Zeph's portrait untill now, looks good, but I do know of Scinaya's portrait ;)

Edited by Kazzador

@Kazzador Thanks, this'll work! :D

OMG kazzador you're here! It's been a long time how've you been?

I see you're sprites just keep getting even more awesome, you're goblins just blow the ones a posted on rpgmakervx.net away...

(was mr. grim back there) haven't really spoken to anyone since all the hanzo team disbanding thing, felt so sad I left without apologising the group but hey life took priority.

@Solar gale. Hey dude. Sorry for the mega late reply, been bogged down with course stuff. I have been good, Yourself?

Thanks, and nice to see you here too. I try to practice here and there but not much spriting done of late, though I will carry on with the current project I set my self at some point. Got a-lot of the lava boss sprite done(based on holder's side battlers) before I had to take a break.

Would be nice to see you do more sprite work at some point, and I wouldn't worry about the leaving the group thing, its understandable, in fact a few had to leave for the same reason, my-self included.

Also@peeps, there is no download link, Just right click the images you want and save them, they are already in png format, which is needed for the maker.

saddouglas likes this

@Kazzador

Haha no worries, I actually only just freed up my time to try and work on some rpgm projects again (gotta love vac time).

Glad to see it wasn't only me ;) hopefully I'll be able to get my spriting skills up to scratch again so i can start doing something worth while.

I like the bits for the dress.They look great.