bassfire

Celianna's World Map Maker

9 posts in this topic

Hate to necro, but I thought this was worthy of it. Cel, you may want to update the file with the font Garamond. You have it set as the font for Town Name and River/Forest Name.

To anyone wondering, I believe this is the proper font.

LucasArthur likes this

Due to a malfunction in RPG Maker Web's archives, my first post has vanished, containing the link to my World Map Maker.

I hereby present you the download link. Click here. You will need to own Photoshop version 7.0 (the very old 7.0, not the newest one) and up to be able to use it.

Here's a video showing you what you can do with it:

So how would I do this with gimp since I dont use PS?

Is this available for commercial if I'm using another engine?

Very cool. ^_^

I made a huge map for one of my concepts a few years ago, but unfortunately my external hard drive died and the image host I uploaded it to also disappeared. lol

So I may use this. :D

Top of the morning to you, but the top of this post is gone and I cannot determine the terms. =]

I know someone interested in commercial use for a map in a book. PM me for details if it is complex.

Thanks! (We are looking for more of a line drawing type of map, so your world map maker posted in your blog is going to be too much detail, and the commercial terms aren't linked in the products page.)

Celianna - saw your tutorial on youtube and would like the file that you used.  Can you post it again or direct me to where it is located?