Archeia

Merry Maker Christmas 2016!

23 posts in this topic

E3Bkwic.png

p2mfJ44.png

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Everyone!

For this month, we're bringing you more resources to use!

We are always open to guest contributions and would love to

see your work if you want to contribute, so please don't be

shy! You can shoot me a PM with any questions

regarding becoming a Guest!

We also don't allow the resources to be redistributed anywhere else.

If you want to share it, please direct them here instead!

Thank you for your patronage.

EjwFiuc.gif

Cthulu says you must give us a like and thanks or he will

wake up from his deep slumber and rue us all!

DOWNLOAD LINK (DROPMARK)

MIRROR LINK (DROPBOX)

p2mfJ44.png

IoKBQZ6.png

NtTEieG.gifAre you having problems with your game's maps? Do you need some nice maps? @Ksi got you covered! She provided some tileset edits AND free-to-use maps, both for RPG Maker VXAce and RPG Maker MV for you to use! Samples can be found inside the Spoiler!

Wr7VjnH.jpg

8SaZ9GQ.jpg

NtTEieG.gifDo you need more RPG Maker MV Resources? Do you like @whtdragon's works? You're in luck! She has been working so hard to provide AMAZING Resources for you all! This includes, animations, character sets AND tiles. Even Cthulu haunting this topic! Samples can be found inside the Spoiler!

Ao7gQfu.pnge7XvVRt.pngAIu7k2h.png

NtTEieG.gifNeed more Roof Tiles? @Caz joins us this merry month with some roofs and premade building! Samples can be found inside the Spoiler!

Ank7Kv0.png

NtTEieG.gifAnd last but not least, @chalkdust gives us some cool Cyclops template and characters to complete our nefarious gift!

Fnl0CGp.png

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Btw really nice stuff here!

Wow. Nice stuff. Merry Christmas, Archeia and Merry Christmas to those still hard at work XD

These are really nice. Glad to see more MV style stuff being made; I especially like @whtdragon's stuff.

Edited by The Stranger

Thank you for these! :) I will find those roof tiles very useful in the near future.

Thank you, Archeia, and all the contributors.  I won't have time to look at it for a few days, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it when I do.

Awesome. Thanks for the resources and hard work.

Cheers for the christmas spirit!

Those alchemy bottles is just what I am looking for at the moment, my game has a magitek sort of main character and I have wanted to add more stuff to his workshop for ages.

Thank you guys! I'm always looking for different types of peoples so these cyclopses really come in handy. The roofs are also very useful. And those maps ... very inspiring! :)

But whtdragon‘s stuff is just crazy!!! Can‘t … stand … the beauty (and the horror of these awesome monster sprites)!

I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays! And if we don‘t read us again before 2017: Have a happy new year!

Damn! Looks great! Merry Christmas and thanks a lot to everyone who worked on this :)

I'm having a bit of trouble opening up the maps though. I'm probably doing it wrong cause I'm just an idiot, but I extracted the .zip file and I have the 4 folders. Then I click Liberty and keep going through folders until I reach the RPG Maker MV game which contains the maps. When I click on that to open the project, it tells me "Unable to read file Actors.json.

Any help please?

Edited by RMVNex
I'm having a bit of trouble now...

10 hours ago, RMVNex said:

Damn! Looks great! Merry Christmas and thanks a lot to everyone who worked on this :)

I'm having a bit of trouble opening up the maps though. I'm probably doing it wrong cause I'm just an idiot, but I extracted the .zip file and I have the 4 folders. Then I click Liberty and keep going through folders until I reach the RPG Maker MV game which contains the maps. When I click on that to open the project, it tells me "Unable to read file Actors.json.

Any help please?

You extracted it right?

@RMVNex

Sure you did not extract the zip file and then tried to open the maps from within the zip file instead of the new actual extracted folder? Because that is what I did by mistake and I got the same exact message XD

@Archeia I did but I was trying to open the game from within the extracted files or whatever... Not too sure what I was doing hahaha!

@Canini I did that and it worked! Thanks so much! ;)

Nice work all! Thanks!

Joe

Spooky stuff for xmas... but will use some of it still. Thanks restaff people.

Excellent contributions!! And a Happy New Year to everyone!! :)

-Mia

There really is some cool talent here. Keep up all of the good work! Very nice. 😊

Well,we don't want Cthulu rising so I'll take them.