Lunarea

rpg maker mv RM2K Hero Character Pack now available!

10 posts in this topic

Don't mind me. Just squeeeeeing and rolling around over here. Totally nothing to be worried about.

Nice.  Already had this due to Season Pass, so woo!

Got this as part of the Season Pass and loved it. Great seeing these characters come alive in MV form. Also, quick question, are there any plans to release other RM2K characters in MV form? I fell in love with RM2K using those lil' sprites back in the day and would def. be interested in seeing MV versions of some of the other sprites that came with the program.

Great work all around, folks. :)

Will this be made available outside of Steam? (I don't like Steam and never use it)

Liak likes this

I'd like a non-Steam version, too!

Looks good, RM2k is a classic! I would also love to see a higher resolution remake of the sideview battlers from Rpg Maker 2k3 to work properly with MV.

Well thats great i really consider buying it in the future.

But what bothers with me with most of these dlcs is the product description and sample pics, sometimes you really dont know what you actually get, thats why i only buy these dlcs on sale since Ace, after some bad mistakes.

In this case, how many characters are in there? Only the battlers on the picture or more? Faces only the four in the sample pics?

I ignored some dlcs for the ace, because i had no clue what i do get for my money and i dont have enough to throw it out the window like that.

I think im not the only one who feels that way.

Edited by Lornsteyn