XS - Fame System
This script adds a fame title to each actor. See more at screenshots how it looks like. Example of how to use it could be for certain quests where the actor need to have a certain fame title to start a quest. Might be useful for something else too... You decide!
- Fame title for each actor.
- Easy to add new fame titles as well as change the default ones.
- Both starting and max fame can be set from start in the actor notetag field.
- Fame can of course be increased/decreased ingame for specified actor.
- Support for XS - Status Delux.
- And more!
How to Use
To install any of my scripts, open up your script editor and copy/paste the script to an open slot below Materials but above Main. Remember to save.
Get the script here and Core Script.
This script requires IceDragon's Numeric class.
Released 1.0a. Fame titles can now give rewards (permanent increased parameters to specified actor). You also have the option to replace the nickname in status window to fame.
Do credit me, Nicke, if you are planing on using any of my scripts. Thanks.
Can be use in commercial projects.
Edited by Nicke, 29 December 2012 - 07:20 PM.