Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nightmare

Zombie Sprites

7 posts in this topic

Hey, I'm currently designing a modern zombie RPG game, and I would like to see if anyone could be nice enough to create some sprites for me, or maybe some parts I can put in the generator and use, so I can design the sprites myself. Well anyways, it would be nice if the zombies or parts looked a littlle like some of the pictures below. It would be nice if they looked like modern day normal people who suddenly just got caught up in all this and became zombies, maybe with some bite marks on the face, legs, chest or arms. It would be nice if the zombies had different ages. Like Kid>Teen>Adult>Old (Truthfully i need all these 4, but if it is too much work, I will just need the adult sprite or parts.)

walkingdeadset4.jpg

-1-1289406672.jpg

walking-dead-vatos-zombie.jpg

I know Kazz has got some zombie sprites.

Also hes an amazing spriter and hes even do a request for me.

Very nice, I found a zombie Sheet, I know I can use. With a little copy-pasting and editing, I can make just about 30 zombies out of this. Thank you for your help Valdyr, and I be sure to credit Kazz for this. :)

You got these pics from The Walking Dead right? That show has some amazing looking zombies. Sorry for going off topic.

Des likes this

You got these pics from The Walking Dead right? That show has some amazing looking zombies. Sorry for going off topic.

I tottaly agree with you, AMC has really done it this time :D

Des likes this

To start you off, I have done a few edits based on modern appoco zombies, as requested. Unfortunately the way the generator works, it wont allow the replacement of the sprite base, so you will have to use the standard method of frakenspriting parts on-top of the base.

The edits below, I used more modern looking parts from the generator, saturated the hair a bit, and changed the skin and features to look like infected zombies rather than risen. You can just follow my lead to create more edits this way if you wish. I added the base for you, as-well as some variations to choose from.

Hope these help.

Credits go to kazzador and Enterbrain, Thanks.

MzombieB.pngMzombieD.pngMzombieC.pngMzombieA.png

Base:

Zomtemplate.png

To start you off, I have done a few edits based on modern appoco zombies, as requested. Unfortunately the way the generator works, it wont allow the replacement of the sprite base, so you will have to use the standard method of frakenspriting parts on-top of the base.

The edits below, I used more modern looking parts from the generator, saturated the hair a bit, and changed the skin and features to look like infected zombies rather than risen. You can just follow my lead to create more edits this way if you wish. I added the base for you, as-well as some variations to choose from.

Hope these help.

Credits go to kazzador and Enterbrain, Thanks.

MzombieB.pngMzombieD.pngMzombieC.pngMzombieA.png

Base:

Zomtemplate.png

Thank you, this really helps. I will try to follow your example and create some mysef, and I be sure to credit you :)