Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Redacted

TZFANYA RPG Maker VX Ace RTP - Inverted

2 posts in this topic

** NOTICE: I just realised the Animations folder is empty. Damn.   :distrust:

DOWNLOAD THE MISSING ANIMATIONS FOLDER

Hey-o, guys.

Just in case you want to have a mix of inverted areas and regular areas in the same map your game, or in case you want to have inverted battles, or whatever cannot be accomplished entirely using Bitmap Ex by Whiteflute (If you can figure out how to even use it properly 100%).

Here's a preview of what some maps can look like with the RTP completely inverted. It's pretty cool. ^_^

PackPreview.png

With the inverted RTP, you don't even have to follow rules, you can make it so lava or certain walls are passable terrain and it makes sense because nobody knows what the actual tile is supposed to be anyways. In that sense, it has a little more versatility than a script, and I personally feel like using modified graphics as oppose to a script is a better choice. The only downside would be that it's difficult to tell which tile you're placing.

I included instructions for the easiest way to plug it into your game(s). Click "Readme".

Finally, if you have a large amount of resources you wish to invert yourself, and you have a copy of Photoshop, inversion can be much easier than you think. All you have to do is CTRL+A every resource you wish to invert, drag and drop into Photoshop, and then proceed to press CTRL+I (Invert), CTRL+S (Save), CTRL+W (Close), until all resources have been inverted. (Make sure to make copies of the originals). If you do not have advanced image editing software, and you have a couple things you'd like inverted, you can message me and ask. I might have some time.

I hope you can find some use out of this!

(Mirror 1) DOWNLOAD RPG MAKER VX ACE RTP INVERTED @ BAYFILES (Help Support!)

(Mirror 2) DOWNLOAD RPG MAKER VX ACE RTP INVERTED @ MEDIAFIRE (Ads, popups, redirects, ugh)

Acceptable Use Policy. (Not that it really applies)

** Also, you need to own a copy of RPG Maker VX Ace to use these, and you gotta use them in VX or VX Ace only (Right?)

Other resources by me

+ Khyber Kholaga (Frankensprite Ghost Knight)

... or check out my blog!

stop doing LSD with RM games please

Cartridge likes this