New Profile Posts

1. xXKaoraXx
    xXKaoraXx
    I'm trying to make something like this:
    the light beam attack, but I'm totaly stuck.
    1. xXKaoraXx
      xXKaoraXx
      I know it uses the revive 2 animations but I don't know how to throw them together fully to get anything that looks even decent.
      Feb 18, 2019 at 4:59 PM
    2. Sharm
      Sharm
      That's too bad. If only there was a forum for asking questions like this and getting help. *points to support boards*
      Feb 18, 2019 at 5:20 PM
  2. Poryg
    Poryg
    Once again a tiny chunk of my MV engine is done. Once again just few lines of code though. I hate it that I'm so slow :/
    1. Elliot404 and Soulrender like this.
    2. Soulrender
      Soulrender
      Beign slow in coding means analys and that is good thing!
      Feb 18, 2019 at 3:49 PM
  3. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Should work on my game soon.. but KH3 is just so inviting.. xD
    1. Kupotepo
      Kupotepo
      What parts of KH3 that you find interesting?
      Feb 18, 2019 at 4:03 PM
      Engr. Adiktuzmiko likes this.
    2. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
      Engr. Adiktuzmiko
      Almost all of it really. Some areas can definitely be improved like their implementation of DDD's flowmotion but overall I am really liking the game.
      Feb 18, 2019 at 4:39 PM
  4. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Gathered all the scattered musics I've composed through folders. Apparently I've composed like 140 completed tracks during my life time :|
    1. TheoAllen
      TheoAllen
      I'm inclined to share as non-commercial free resources, but then again most of them are MIDI. Which an unpopular file extension _:3
      Feb 18, 2019 at 2:51 PM
  5. OgreKiddo
    OgreKiddo
    hello world v.0.1 (sup doods)
  6. Elliot404
    Elliot404
    1. Milennin likes this.
  7. samkfj
    samkfj
    Y'ever get real--I dunno, maybe sad is the word. I never do--but guess today was different. Kinda sucks. Oh well--time to work again.
    1. Elliot404 likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Kupotepo
      Kupotepo
      We are all have the phase in life which we are question what is the purpose of life? We are learning that our stability irory town is not that stable.
      Feb 18, 2019 at 4:17 PM
    4. Kupotepo
      Kupotepo
      It is not bad. It is just realization and introspection. It is a sign of spiritual and philosophy growth.
      Feb 18, 2019 at 4:22 PM
    5. Animebryan
      Animebryan
      Feels more like that Trash Compactor scene in Star Wars except I don't have anybody to stop the walls from crushing me.
      Feb 18, 2019 at 4:25 PM
  8. Tanarex
    Tanarex
    anyone feel like test playing my game? For the first test ever the mansion itself is open. Filled with mind boggling puzzles.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Poryg
      Poryg
      Well, I'll post them in the thread, since I've been able to find it.
      Feb 18, 2019 at 4:15 PM
    3. Tanarex
      Feb 18, 2019 at 4:27 PM
    4. Animebryan
      Animebryan
      I'm getting ready to record a Let's Test myself in a bit here. As soon as I finish uploading it I'll give a link to the video.
      Feb 18, 2019 at 4:33 PM
  9. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Want a challenge? Spend the day trying to beat your superboss...20 levels underleveled. Yes, it's doable. No, I do not recommend it.
    2. kirbwarrior
      kirbwarrior
      Wait, that's not how you fight superbosses? ;)
      Feb 18, 2019 at 3:14 PM
    3. Poryg
      Poryg
      This challenge can get me fired though...
      Feb 18, 2019 at 3:16 PM
      kirbwarrior likes this.
    4. kirbwarrior
      kirbwarrior
      Actually, yeah, Low-Level Games is an entire genre of challenge runs for gaming in general. Now I want to fight your superboss with the minimal possible exp gain.

I will die. A lot. I remember your design philosophies.
      Feb 18, 2019 at 3:50 PM
  10. The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    The first step to being smart is to acknowledge that you aren't.
    1. Elliot404 and Mordridakon like this.
    2. Mystic_Enigma
      Mystic_Enigma
      Already know that i'm not...so that must make me a genius?!
      Feb 18, 2019 at 11:40 AM
      TengHu likes this.
    3. Mordridakon
      Mordridakon
      In philosophy, there is a concept called the first-year philosophy major, who thinks they suddenly know everything. By senior year, you have wizened up and know you know nothing.
      Feb 18, 2019 at 2:24 PM
      The Mighty Palm likes this.
  11. Redeye
    Redeye
    -Making a game -First boss is tough to kill even for me -Keeps it that way cuz I'm a sadist
    1. BadLittleSeed and Sauteed_Onion like this.
    3. bgillisp
      bgillisp
      As in, you need to know where every secret room is. Every bosses pattern. When to guard. Which skills you *must* learn ASAP, as you will probably only be able to learn 50% of them playing it this way.
      Feb 18, 2019 at 11:58 AM
    4. OmnislashXX
      OmnislashXX
      Welcome to nobody playing your game. Seriously. First bosses are not meant to be challeging, they're meant to give off a slightly harder or longer encounter.
      Feb 18, 2019 at 2:39 PM
    5. TheoAllen
      TheoAllen
      I dont like making early bosses hard. Because I fear the latter bosses will feel easier or I'm just run out of the idea.
      Feb 18, 2019 at 3:21 PM
  12. Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion Meike
    Hi, will you be my slimey friend?
    1. OmnislashXX
      OmnislashXX
      If you don't get an answer, you can be my furry friend.
      Feb 18, 2019 at 1:10 PM
    2. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      If none of the above works, we could just be regular friends.
      Feb 18, 2019 at 1:40 PM
  13. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Finally trying RDR2, 2 hours in. This is the highest rated PS4 game? So far dialogue is awful and it's a chore to play :/ please get better.
    1. Sauteed_Onion likes this.
    3. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      @Sauteed_Onion nowadays, I just abbreviate stuff and assume the Internet is way ahead of me lol
      Feb 18, 2019 at 9:53 AM
    4. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Its an amazing game and I thoroughly enjoyed it. But yeah, its pretty much a requirement that you be into the western setting to enjoy it, otherwise you should really be playing an open world more suited to you like the Witcher 3 Botw or GTA
      Feb 18, 2019 at 11:12 AM
    5. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      I don't like GTA or Witcher 3, don't own a Switch. Why would you say they're 'suited' to me? And it's got nothing to do with the western setting, it's the gameplay, dialogue etc that I'm questioning. I just got it today, I'm still giving it a chance.
      Feb 18, 2019 at 11:42 AM
      Sauteed_Onion likes this.
  14. Ryisunique
    Ryisunique
    Ah, after six days, I'm free! It's time to conquer my projects.
    1. Enbara, Sauteed_Onion and samkfj like this.
  15. Shaz
    Shaz
    We are scheduled to get NBN on today. When I get home from work we will either have lightning fast internet (ie, 5x current speed), or none!
    1. Shaz
      Shaz
      NBN = National Broadband Network
      Awesome initiative by previous political party to have fibre internet to every house in Australia, watered down to a pathetic fibre-to-the-node but the same old copper line the rest of the way, when the opposition got elected, and their powers that be don't have a clue.
      Feb 18, 2019 at 5:46 AM
      Sauteed_Onion likes this.
    2. Shaz
      Shaz
      I am told it's all working, and we were without internet for less than an hour. It all seemed very straightforward and painless.

If this were a plugin I was writing, I'd be saying there must be a logic error somewhere!
      Feb 18, 2019 at 11:42 AM
  16. elpeleq42
    elpeleq42
    Ya know what? I think I'm going to use my own tutorial to make a online pvp game with servers.
    2. elpeleq42
      elpeleq42
      Feb 18, 2019 at 11:21 AM
    3. elpeleq42
      elpeleq42
      I've the basics set up already(Up to 100 players/server, movement, connection, each player having its own ID,etc). Tomorrow I'll work on the server list system which should be more or less like in CS(because I'm not going to pay to host servers since I don't have money :v) and maybe chat/registration
      Feb 18, 2019 at 11:23 AM
    4. elpeleq42
      elpeleq42
      Then I will build the battle system, which should be on-map, and kinda simple at least in the first version. Player picks an item in the ground, then uses it to shoot the others(Obviously since its rpg maker, will be magic and stuff :V)

That last part I'm still thinking about.
      Feb 18, 2019 at 11:25 AM
  17. Luamars
    Luamars hiddenone
    Hi, hiddenone! It is a pleasure to meet you!

Do you know if it is there images for monsters as bacteria, fungi and parasites? I am searching for some species or representative images of each. :)

Love,

Luamars.
    1. Kes
      Kes
      Feb 18, 2019 at 5:03 AM
  18. pickledylans
    pickledylans
    if youre reading this backup your project
    2. Sauteed_Onion
      Sauteed_Onion
      Yep, thanks man, I haven't updated my back up thumb drives in a couple weeks, and I haven't put tooo much into it since then, I'd be REALLY ticked off to lose it because I didn't take the time to upgrade my backup.
      Feb 18, 2019 at 10:03 AM
      pickledylans likes this.
    3. Sauteed_Onion
      Sauteed_Onion
      Is it weird I have multiple thumb drives with back ups on it > _ >?
      Feb 18, 2019 at 10:04 AM
      pickledylans likes this.
    4. pickledylans
      pickledylans
      Feb 18, 2019 at 1:33 PM
  19. Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, I found something interesting. In order to use a custom font on canvas you first need to use it in classic html.
    1. MushroomCake28 likes this.
    2. Poryg
      Poryg
      Which makes me finally understand how to use custom fonts in MV!
      Feb 18, 2019 at 2:56 AM
    3. Kuro DCupu
      Kuro DCupu
      We should celebrate this moment!
      Feb 18, 2019 at 3:07 AM
      MushroomCake28 likes this.
  20. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Things you can buy on the internet: 2 live Maine Lobsters, shipped to you overnight.
    1. bgillisp
    2. trouble time
      trouble time
      I want that.
      Feb 18, 2019 at 4:25 AM