New Profile Posts

1. RavenBlueIndigo
    RavenBlueIndigo
    Stream will be live shortly with some more Earthbound! Onward to the Lost Underworld!
  2. Tw0Face
    Tw0Face
    Got some random ideas for an upcoming project. Probably my next game will even have a story.
    1. Vance Raehart
      Vance Raehart
      Put extra cheese in it. I love cheese.
      Mar 21, 2019 at 10:08 AM
    2. Finnuval
      Finnuval
      story is good :)
      Mar 21, 2019 at 10:08 AM
  3. Vance Raehart
    Vance Raehart
    anybody else highly skeptical of this Google Stadia? im thinking its too good to be true.
    1. WhiteW likes this.
    2. WhiteW
      WhiteW
      I don't know all the details but seems just like another console to add to the pile of Consoles-Other-Companies-Tried-To-Cash-In-On-And-Failed because honestly, I don't think anyone can compete with Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft at this point unless they make something super ultra unique with a bunch of cool exclusives to make the gamer community go insane like what's happening with Epic Games Store!
      Mar 21, 2019 at 10:19 AM
      SpaceBot likes this.
  4. Shaz
    Shaz
    Lost the stone from my engagement ring. Getting it replaced and resizing both rings will cost more than they cost to buy 23 years ago!
    1. View previous comments...
    2. WhiteW
      WhiteW
      That's horrible! How did that happen?
      Mar 21, 2019 at 9:49 AM
    3. Mrs_Allykat
      Mrs_Allykat
      Oh that's terrible, but a new stone will be shiny. Try to enjoy the renewal more than the pain of the loss of the original stone.
      Mar 21, 2019 at 9:56 AM
    4. Shaz
      Shaz
      @WhiteW - don't know. Just realised before going to bed the other night that it was missing.
      @Mrs_Allykat - not only will the new stone be shiny, but they're going to shine EVERYTHING up for me :) I don't mind getting the stone replaced - I'd be devastated if I lost the actual ring though.
      Mar 21, 2019 at 11:07 AM
  5. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Don't you just hate it when u hit run/escape button, you failed and basically the enemies get a free turn?
    1. TWings, Tw0Face and Finnuval like this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Finnuval
      Finnuval
      I once played a game that had it so that if you failed at escaping your defense stat would drop for 1-2 turns but you still got your turn as normal which I thought was a better solution
      Mar 21, 2019 at 8:58 AM
    4. TheoAllen
      TheoAllen
      Hmm I think this deserves its own thread.
      Mar 21, 2019 at 9:15 AM
    5. Tw0Face
      Tw0Face
      Yeah, that's awful. Every game should have a 100% chance to escape set by default.
      Mar 21, 2019 at 9:42 AM
  6. ABandit
    ABandit
    Made a custom base compatible with the Dark Fantasy DLC and completed 4/5 sprites for my game. Woohoo!
  7. Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    Name a game that introduce a church which doesn't have a sinister background.
    1. Dreadshadow likes this.
    3. CleanWater
      CleanWater
      Final Fantasy 1 PSX version. :wink:
      Mar 21, 2019 at 9:24 AM
    4. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      Possibly Dragon Age; relative to the in-game alternatives they're actually fairly philanthropic...also since DA:I apparently their origin myth is basically game canon, though I don't think it was meant to be back when DA:o was written.
      Mar 21, 2019 at 9:40 AM
    5. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      Also the entire dragon quest series. Their churches are just exaggerated catholic temples that serve as the game's save/revive/cure stats place. The Goddess deity and her aspects (god bird) always help the player in the games they appear in as far as I know.
      Mar 21, 2019 at 9:44 AM
  8. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Going online again.
  9. Amane Kagari
    Amane Kagari
    I enjoy coming up with spell chants and spell names in a fictional language. It sparks my inner magic nerd. :]
    1. Rose Guardian
      Rose Guardian
      That's really cool! Spell names, and chants are good for making up a fictional language.
      Mar 21, 2019 at 6:38 AM
      Knighteriius likes this.
    2. WhiteW
      WhiteW
      "It's Leviosa, not Leviosa!!"
      Mar 21, 2019 at 9:51 AM
  10. cherryjuice
    cherryjuice
    Drinking tea again
    1. Amane Kagari likes this.
    2. Kes
      Kes
      Good call. Hope it's green.
      Mar 21, 2019 at 4:03 AM
    3. Amane Kagari
      Amane Kagari
      Tea is good. I drink it almost everyday. (Maybe because I'm Asian and have a natural love for tea.) And I prefer green tea because pure black teas (without sugars) are too "irony" for my taste. But I do drink earl greys though. (And my personal preference is loose leaf teas whenever possible because tea bags either tastes stale or too "processed" for me. And yeah I let my inner tea nerd out.~)
      Mar 21, 2019 at 4:30 AM
    4. WhiteW
      WhiteW
      Is it CHERRY tea tho?
      Mar 21, 2019 at 9:11 AM
  11. ShyChangling
    ShyChangling
    This is gonna be a busy week. I have so much stuff to do.
    1. Knighteriius and Tw0Face like this.
    2. Tw0Face
      Tw0Face
      Same here. I guarantee you that you'll feel so much better when most stuff is done so keep it up!
      Mar 21, 2019 at 4:09 AM
      Knighteriius likes this.
    3. Knighteriius
      Knighteriius
      @skychangling @Tw0Face You got this guys. Go hard.
      Mar 21, 2019 at 5:50 AM
      ShyChangling and Tw0Face like this.
  12. CleanWater
    CleanWater
    I reopened my old blog and started telling my story as an indie dev. I'm felling a lot of nostalgia now...:kaopride:
    1. SpaceBot likes this.
    2. SpaceBot
      SpaceBot
      On here?
      Mar 21, 2019 at 1:20 AM
      CleanWater likes this.
    3. CleanWater
      CleanWater
      Mar 21, 2019 at 1:58 AM
      SpaceBot likes this.
  13. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    So this is just an observation. It seem like status feeds tend to repeat posts when there are numerous replies. Is it a forum bug?
    1. SpaceBot likes this.
    3. OmnislashXX
      OmnislashXX
      I have no clue.
      Mar 21, 2019 at 1:26 AM
    4. Kes
      Kes
      I think it must be something particular to you because it's never happened to me. As Poryg said, a thread is better than here - Site Feedback.
      Mar 21, 2019 at 4:05 AM
    5. TheoAllen
      TheoAllen
      Probably bcz they respond to the request twice so it gets displayed twice. Happened sometimes here, but then again it might also because of my ISP, somehow. Bcz in a particular web game, it sends a request twice until I opened up a VPN.
      Mar 21, 2019 at 8:11 AM
  14. wonderjosh3000
    wonderjosh3000
    When you figure out how to fix some coding bugs and you're not even a programmer *fist pump*
    1. View previous comments...
    2. wonderjosh3000
      wonderjosh3000
      Thanks! I can understand programming to a point and then I hit a wall where I can't absorb any more. I'm more on the artistic side of the spectrum, but being able to do a bit of programming is nice! Especially when you can fix a bug, even if it's small. The accomplishment is a good feeling!
      Mar 21, 2019 at 12:19 AM
      Tw0Face, Poryg and SpaceBot like this.
    3. Poryg
      Poryg
      I know what you're talking about. But then an Eureka moment comes and it clicks and you understand more suddenly.
      Mar 21, 2019 at 1:04 AM
      Tw0Face and wonderjosh3000 like this.
    4. Tw0Face
      Tw0Face
      I'm quite a lot like wonderjosh3000. I can't write large scripts on my own, but when it comes to fixes and edits, I can *sometimes* do things which seemed impossible to me before.
      Mar 21, 2019 at 4:14 AM
  15. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    Flu sucks
    1. Elliot404 likes this.
    3. Touchfuzzy
      Touchfuzzy
      Also, Flu is hard to vaccinate against as it mutates fast. The best they can do is immunize you against the latest strains, which helps but isn't perfect.
      Mar 21, 2019 at 12:27 AM
      BadLittleSeed and SpaceBot like this.
    4. BadLittleSeed
      BadLittleSeed
      Ugh, yeah it does - feel better soon Fuzzy!
      Mar 21, 2019 at 1:49 AM
    5. Mrs_Allykat
      Mrs_Allykat
      Yes. Yes, it does.
      Mar 21, 2019 at 2:37 AM
  16. Kes
    Kes Wicky
  17. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Alright. Shut my yap for luck, but we're now in the appraisal process on a house. This inspection was 1000x better!
    1. Kes, Finnuval, MushroomCake28 and 3 others like this.
    2. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      And, we'll hopefully have enough budget left over to bring these 80s nightmare bathrooms into this decade. But, hey! They work and the main part of the home is lovely. Totally forgivable if I have ugly bath vanities for awhile.
      Mar 20, 2019 at 7:54 PM
    3. Kes
      Kes
      Ugly bathroom? Light them with scented candles. Soft glow hides a multitude of imperfections.
      Good luck with this house.
      Mar 21, 2019 at 1:00 AM
      Ms Littlefish likes this.
    4. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      The tiles and bath are just dated looking. It's the vanities that are unforgivable. 80s cabinets are an absolute blemish on interior design.
      Mar 21, 2019 at 3:32 AM
  18. TriceratopsX
    TriceratopsX
    I want to start making my own sound effects but even after watching some great sound design videos on youtube I still don't feel like I can
    1. Knighteriius likes this.
    3. Poryg
      Poryg
      There's only one way to improve and not doing anything is not it actually :p :D
      Mar 20, 2019 at 10:51 PM
      TriceratopsX likes this.
    4. TriceratopsX
      TriceratopsX
      @Poryg Nonsense I lvl grind my procrastination that way all the time! It's just really daunting opening Audacity and not knowing what to do
      Mar 20, 2019 at 11:06 PM
      Poryg likes this.
    5. Poryg
      Poryg
      Actually, level grinding your procrastination is kinda weird, after all you're not supposed to even be able to level it up, you know, you need to say "I'll level it up tomorrow!" :p
      Mar 20, 2019 at 11:09 PM
      TriceratopsX likes this.
  19. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Trying meditation and sleep enhancing thingies lately, including teas and ambient sound apps.
    1. Blackyu
      Blackyu
      Is it going well ? What have you tried as of now ?
      Mar 20, 2019 at 8:49 PM
    2. Wavelength
      Wavelength
      Let us know how it goes! I have sleep issues, and I tried melatonin for a few weeks... it did its job but made me feel sluggish for an entire day afterward. Apparently that doesn't happen to most people, though.
      Mar 20, 2019 at 11:33 PM
  20. Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, on my way home I met a stray dog... Hungry and thirsty, but wouldn't take anything from me. In the end he took off.
    1. Knighteriius and Elliot404 like this.
    3. VeryXInh
      VeryXInh
      You have plenty there =)
      Mar 20, 2019 at 7:59 PM
    4. Finnuval
      Finnuval
      probably a strong distrust towards people... maybe next time just leave the food on the ground and walk off yourself
      Mar 20, 2019 at 10:47 PM
    5. Poryg
      Poryg
      I tried to keep it close, because I phoned help.
      Mar 20, 2019 at 10:48 PM
      Finnuval likes this.