New Profile Posts

1. Nanashi_Studios
    Nanashi_Studios
    Hey everybody looking forward to joining the forums and possibly working with people on collaborations in the future! ^_^
    1. The Stranger likes this.
  2. LittlePIGGY
    LittlePIGGY mishakoc
    If you want, I can paint a portrait of yours. In any style. You were the first Who was kind to me here, after all. Note me if YES.
  3. LittlePIGGY
    LittlePIGGY
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EBJUYRWXUAEOnXc?format=jpg&name=large
  4. LittlePIGGY
    LittlePIGGY
    How embarrassing. To the controls on this forum I still have to get used to. I haven't used the forums in 10 years.
    1. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      You'll get the hang of everything. :)

I do need to point out that status feed rules limit updates to twice in a 24 hour period, but don't sweat it. There's always a lot to take in when joining or getting back into a place you haven't been in a while.
      Aug 18, 2019 at 6:05 PM
      LittlePIGGY likes this.
    2. LittlePIGGY
      LittlePIGGY
      I was so upset when the bug mouse post went 2 times. And I felt the need to apologize. Thank you so very much!
      Aug 18, 2019 at 6:24 PM
  5. LittlePIGGY
    LittlePIGGY
    nice rocks drawing process + music created for my game (c)
  6. PaladinJessa
    PaladinJessa
    writing exercise: For each of your characters, name three positive traits and two flaws. Flaws MUST be negatives. No likable flaws allowed
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Poryg
      Poryg
      Well, if there's something I'm gifted in, it's definitely writing. I can generate stories, backstories and lore pretty much on demand. In fact my storywriting was so good that I've lost friends to addiction to them >.<
      Aug 18, 2019 at 2:58 PM
    3. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      @Poryg Most of what you listed for those characters are not character\personality traits. Not being good at fighting isn't really a character flaw, just as looking weak but being intimidating isn't really a merit.
      Aug 18, 2019 at 4:30 PM
    4. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      The flaws and merits are usually the reasoning behind these things. Why is the first character an arrogant liar? Lying is usually the result of being insecure or fearful; it's trying to obfuscate the truth. The true flaw would be why this character lies.
      Aug 18, 2019 at 4:45 PM
  7. AoSapphire
    AoSapphire
    Just bought a wireless mini keyboard... It is so cute, I can't even :kaojoy::kaoluv:
    1. samkfj, The Stranger and Hyouryuu-Na like this.
    2. Poryg
      Poryg
      So cute you'd eat it? I can't recommend it :p :D
      Aug 18, 2019 at 3:00 PM
  8. CluelessCat
    CluelessCat
    what’s this Homestuck thing I keep hearing about? it sounds like garbage
  9. Zebestian
    Zebestian
    Reworking my project! OST is getting a fresh start too with this city map theme~:kaojoy:
    1. Starbird_Resources likes this.
  10. RavenBlueIndigo
    RavenBlueIndigo
    Going live a little bit early tonight to stream 2 hours of the TA, then I start Super Mario RPG!
  11. Kvothe
    Kvothe
  12. LittlePIGGY
    LittlePIGGY
    I hate these things in the scripts - { ! They always get lost somewhere, like needles.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Darkanine
      Darkanine
      Not sure if they're different in moonlganguage, but programming in CSS trained me to close those on sight.
      Aug 18, 2019 at 4:29 AM
      LittlePIGGY likes this.
    3. Poryg
      Poryg
      Interestingly, ever since I started using VSCode, I've never had issues with curly brackets.
      Aug 18, 2019 at 5:55 AM
      LittlePIGGY likes this.
    4. LittlePIGGY
      LittlePIGGY
      So, Poryg, you're lucky to be born without dyslexia. I wasn't so lucky.
      Aug 18, 2019 at 5:09 PM
  13. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Saw a little girl wearing some sort of dragon's tail at the shop today. Thought it was super adorable.
    1. LittlePIGGY
      LittlePIGGY
      It is indeed )
      Aug 18, 2019 at 1:14 AM
      The Stranger likes this.
    2. Mystic_Enigma
      Mystic_Enigma
      If I ever saw something like that (And it's not Halloween), it'd just make my otherwise lousy day!
      Aug 18, 2019 at 1:19 AM
      The Stranger likes this.
    3. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      I love seeing things like this, it makes me happy. :) It also makes me want to be a father even more than I already do.
      Aug 18, 2019 at 2:30 AM
  14. RouletteBunnie
    RouletteBunnie
    My heart pounds as I get closer to the door. I knock and as the door opens, is when my life changed. What happens next?
    1. Lemonrice and The Stranger like this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      LOL! Is that what happened to Spawn? I only know about him from that old action game. He was a dmeon or something who fought against his masters.
      Aug 18, 2019 at 12:38 AM
    4. Darkanine
      Darkanine
      ...But as it turns out, you have the ability to foresee the future at random moments. What you thought was the effective end of your life was a premonition of what to come...
      Aug 18, 2019 at 12:44 AM
    5. RouletteBunnie
      RouletteBunnie
      @The Stranger , Well not a shotgun to the face but he died in a fire, and was summon back to do a job. I have only read like two comics and seen the movie twice ha ha ha. Wish they redo the movie. He a pretty cool character, and i am pretty sure he goes into a dark state in the comic(s) before he starts using his power for good. Spawn and Deadpool have mutilated skin and end up wearing masks lol.
      Aug 18, 2019 at 12:48 AM
      The Stranger likes this.
  15. Vanessa
    Vanessa
    do your best
    1. Poryg
      Poryg
      Pity I don't have 3d glasses :(
      Aug 18, 2019 at 5:53 AM
  16. mishakoc
    mishakoc
    While my brain says NO, my heart tells me to make tons of tileset edits to have multiple shelves filled with various stuff - it looks nice.
    1. Artificer and The Stranger like this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. mishakoc
      mishakoc
      But doing the art is more fun so I tend to procrastinate by doing that. And maps. Probably never going to finish anything like this. :D
      Aug 17, 2019 at 10:49 PM
      The Stranger likes this.
    4. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      Unlike most people I don't have a work plan. In the morning I may edit doodads, event little bits I will need waaaaaay later in the game, event cool things I wont ever need and so on. In the afternoon, I notice, as usual, whole day was wasted. That's when I grab a book to study. Actually I should give games a break. I have university admissions coming up.
      Aug 17, 2019 at 10:54 PM
      The Stranger and mishakoc like this.
    5. mishakoc
      mishakoc
      Yep, that sounds familiar. I don't have a game plan or a work plan either. I just do what I feel like doing and it shows. Except I never get to study much during summer vacation because of my job.

Good luck on getting accepted to university!
      Aug 18, 2019 at 12:08 AM
      Hyouryuu-Na and The Stranger like this.
  17. Starbird_Resources
    Starbird_Resources
    candy coating the plugin
    1. Nekohime1989 and Ms Littlefish like this.
  18. Ami
    Ami
    nostalgia by eating black beef soup,flavor never change.
    1. The Stranger likes this.
    2. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Never heard of this soup before. What's black beef?
      Aug 17, 2019 at 8:49 PM
    3. Ami
      Ami
      check to google
      Aug 17, 2019 at 9:28 PM
  19. Prescott
    Prescott
    Making 250 characters in GCH is probably the worst part about developing my game so far. So tedious, so hard to focus.
    1. Elliott404 and The Stranger like this.
  20. LittlePIGGY
    LittlePIGGY
    https://sun9-34.userapi.com/c854424/v854424902/bf3ad/4Y1QOea0c_U.jpg
    1. Elliott404, The Stranger and mishakoc like this.
    2. mishakoc
      mishakoc
      Wow, so pretty! You're really skilled, I need to stalk your game in progress when you post it, haha.
      Aug 17, 2019 at 8:44 PM
      LittlePIGGY and The Stranger like this.
    3. LittlePIGGY
      LittlePIGGY
      mishakoc, thanks )
      Aug 18, 2019 at 5:21 PM