New Profile Posts

1. LittlePIGGY
    LittlePIGGY
    The outline of the back for crafting - "Laboratory". https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EByOrl1XYAE82-L?format=jpg&name=medium
    1. The Stranger likes this.
    2. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Looks great! :)
      Aug 19, 2019 at 9:25 PM
  2. richter_h
    richter_h
    Well, one at a time per week sounds logical for me...
  3. LittlePIGGY
    LittlePIGGY
    nice drawing process + music created for my game (c)
    1. LittlePIGGY
      LittlePIGGY
      The Russian inscription, "I am NOT an ARTIST"
      Aug 19, 2019 at 8:38 PM
      The Stranger likes this.
  4. Ami
    Ami
    why every rpg have unuseful building every town/city?
    2. View previous comments...
    3. TheoAllen
      TheoAllen
      Then here comes some ppl who think "why there's no npc building, only shops, and inn. That ain't immersive"
      Aug 19, 2019 at 4:56 PM
    4. TheoAllen
      TheoAllen
      Rather than complaints about the unused building, I'd complain about the useless mechanic. Like, why even bother with minigames, puzzle, or even defense in turn-based RPG.
      Aug 19, 2019 at 4:57 PM
    5. Ami
      Ami
      that make sense...
      Aug 19, 2019 at 5:43 PM
  5. NPC
    NPC
    I forgot how time consuming being productive is! Where has my week gone?!
    1. Poryg
      Poryg
      I thought NPC's are always productive... :p
      Aug 19, 2019 at 2:32 PM
    2. NPC
      NPC
      @Poryg We NPCs stand still for hours at a time, and pay heroes to find our chickens, so idk about that.
      Aug 19, 2019 at 2:33 PM
    3. Poryg
      Poryg
      You've nevet played Gothic? The NPCs there are always productive... Except when they're sleeping or eating.
      Aug 19, 2019 at 2:52 PM
  6. Tanarex
    Tanarex
    So my mom ruined my b-day twice in less then 1 week. Chronically impossible you say? Not for her.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      I didn't say it wasn't important, but that it was fairly unimportant. In fact, many Christians don't celebrate it. Christmas, for me, is just a day on which society seems to stop working, and I'm unable to get on with my life and do the things I need or want to do because of it. There's no worth in it for me. It's just a day when most of the city feels dead.
      Aug 19, 2019 at 5:56 PM
    3. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Oh, and the entire winter month forces me to relive a very dark period of my life over and over again. Christmas just makes getting support in dealing with that nightmare much, much harder.
      Aug 19, 2019 at 6:10 PM
    4. Dalph
      Dalph
      Holidays are just plain annoying, everything stops working during such days and it's very infuriating. Here in Italy we use every day/excuse on that Gregorian calendar to celebrate something and stop working.
      Aug 19, 2019 at 8:57 PM
      Poryg and The Stranger like this.
  7. Switz
    Switz
    Re-watching the Lord of the Rings saga after 10 years. Maybe the new Tolkein movie triggered me?
    1. PhxFire likes this.
    2. PhxFire
      PhxFire
      Did a director's cut marathon of Lord of the Rings a while back... That was crazy long haha
      Aug 19, 2019 at 12:39 PM
      Switz likes this.
  8. RavenBlueIndigo
    RavenBlueIndigo
    About to go live with a guest stream! OzzyTheOne will be joining me, along with my usual Co-Host Skalvern
  9. aniaaous
    aniaaous
    I need to work more than 2h on my game every day :')
    1. RavenBlueIndigo
      RavenBlueIndigo
      200 hour a day challenge.
      Aug 19, 2019 at 3:46 PM
    2. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      And I need to decrease my time spent on it. An hour will be nice :)
      Aug 19, 2019 at 4:37 PM
    3. KazukiT
      KazukiT
      You should spend enough time you think you need to on your game. There maybe a day coming up when you feel super motivated to work on it and you work more than 2 hours.
      Aug 19, 2019 at 7:15 PM
  10. banditGamer
    banditGamer
    hello i am david,
    1. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      Hi David! I see you're new here. Welcome to the forums and hope you have a great time making games
      Aug 19, 2019 at 3:15 PM
    2. Amane Kagari
      Amane Kagari
      Hello and welcome! Hope you will enjoy it here! Have fun making games! ♥
      Aug 19, 2019 at 3:20 PM
  11. Hmichelle
    Hmichelle
    So I got aseprite to make tilesets and icon sets and so far i want to scream :kaoangry:
    1. Romanticist and PixelHeart like this.
    3. Hmichelle
      Hmichelle
      Well its mostly frustration not with the software but with myself because i just don't like how most of my stuff turns out
      Aug 19, 2019 at 8:28 AM
      PixelHeart likes this.
    4. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Aug 19, 2019 at 9:00 AM
    5. Darkanine
      Darkanine
      Acesprite is pretty aces, but I always felt the UI was a bit to stylish. I feel like with programs like that, UI should be more straight forward and not styalized. Great tool though.
      Aug 19, 2019 at 9:23 AM
      Romanticist and PixelHeart like this.
  12. Benny Jackdaw
    Benny Jackdaw
    I didn't know there was a Boopsnoot in Predator. Squee! (Prehensile tailed porcupine.)
  13. fightingferrets
    fightingferrets
    Excited to learn! A big thank you to all the experienced forum members.
  14. Darkanine
    Darkanine
    I swear, sometimes making cutscenes feels like franksenteining a series of events together and everything works as it should.
  15. xoferew
    xoferew
    Done drawing rocks. Now strewing rocks across my world. Every forest, swamp, and desert must be buried in 6 feet of rocks! Oh, wait. No.
    1. BadLittleSeed and The Stranger like this.
    2. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Why bother maping out forests, swamps, and deserts? Just skip the middleman and start with a foundation rocks. Rocks upon rocks upon rocks!
      Aug 19, 2019 at 5:12 AM
      BadLittleSeed and xoferew like this.
  16. Black Pagan
    Black Pagan xoferew
    Those were some cool ideas :D Thank you !
    1. xoferew likes this.
    2. xoferew
      xoferew
      I love that dog in your avatar. It looks so jolly and confident, like it just wakes up, eats its dog food, creates a complete RPG, and then goes for a romp in the park.
      Aug 19, 2019 at 5:00 AM
      The Stranger likes this.
  17. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Back from France, finally home! Fast internet, I missed you!
    1. BadLittleSeed and Poryg like this.
    2. TheoAllen
      TheoAllen
      Now, you should now that some ppl in the world suffer like that in their daily basis :p
      Aug 19, 2019 at 6:08 AM
      MushroomCake28 likes this.
    3. MushroomCake28
      MushroomCake28
      Yeah I know... that's sad. Let's hope that Elon Musk finishes his internet satellite project.
      Aug 19, 2019 at 7:47 AM
  18. Scinaya
    Scinaya
    Anyone got a good image hosting site with no watermark or bandwidth limitations? I want to make my material permanently available easily
    2. MushroomCake28
      MushroomCake28
      Not sure if imgur has a bandwidth limitation, but there are no watermark.
      Aug 19, 2019 at 4:18 AM
      The Stranger and Scinaya like this.
    3. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Yeah, I'd give Imgur a try. That, or you could upload it to something like dropbox or mediafire.
      Aug 19, 2019 at 4:55 AM
  19. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Neverwinter Nights 1 is coming out on the Ps4 for £40. Why is such an old game being sold for so much?
    1. LittlePIGGY likes this.
    3. OmnislashXX
      OmnislashXX
      Bethesda has released bug filled games in the past, but they got away with it because people liked the premise. But you know, you look at Skyrim and still see a lot of bugs. Fallout was just the straw that broke the camel's back. They basically created a game so filled with bugs it was nigh unplayable. Bethesda needs testplayers, they need to have a better high quality outlook and they need something fresh.
      Aug 19, 2019 at 4:37 AM
      mishakoc and The Stranger like this.
    4. LittlePIGGY
      LittlePIGGY
      I even have a CD somewhere with this game. But there is no drive and I think it is too old. However, I really like its editor. He was a great and pure love of mine.
      Aug 19, 2019 at 6:22 PM
      The Stranger likes this.
    5. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Yeah, I loved the NWN Aurora editor. It was so easy to make maps with. Made a terrible mod compaign using it. xD I wonder if the console version will have a map editor?
      Aug 19, 2019 at 9:28 PM
  20. mishakoc
    mishakoc
    https://imgur.com/a/NvYeYgx Testing character busts instead of working on the game (again).
    1. LittlePIGGY and The Stranger like this.
    3. Kes
      Kes
      Nice style, but I think you need to re-consider the length of the neck - it's a bit giraffe-like at the moment. Maybe post in the WIP thread for some more expert feedback?
      Aug 19, 2019 at 4:17 AM
      mishakoc likes this.
    4. mishakoc
      mishakoc
      @Kes Thanks for mentioning the neck, I really appreciate it! After taking a careful look at it, I really see what you mean. I feel like the problem with drawing is I often don't see mistakes that are very obvious to other people because I'm so used to my drawing style. I usually only see them several years later, haha. I'll be sure to check the WIP thread.
      Aug 19, 2019 at 4:26 AM
      Hyouryuu-Na likes this.
    5. LittlePIGGY
      LittlePIGGY
      The style is recognizable, the colors are soft. Made soundly and well. Hairstyles are very affect the look of the character. For example, long hair lying on the chest visually lengthen the neck very much. And it concerns not only toon, but also living people.
      Aug 19, 2019 at 6:19 PM