New Profile Posts

1. Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    Ten minutes questioning my moral should I pocket this wallet someone's left? But then other person pick it up... "That should be me!"
  2. Jaiden
    Jaiden
    Thinkin' about...wizards...
    1. Lemonrice likes this.
    2. Lemonrice
      Lemonrice
      oh me too :kaojoy: a lot of thought can be invested into wizards, whether you are building one, becoming one or found one knocking on your door
      Aug 23, 2019 at 11:03 PM
  3. Ami
    Ami
    i decide to delete my dungeon map,and remake it.
  4. BlueMage
    BlueMage
    RPGvxAce made me so sad, i ran only 10 parallel events at once and it was lagged like crazy. Sighhh
    1. View previous comments...
    2. BlueMage
      BlueMage
      It couldn't be helped, right? Since it's the engine limited, there is no way around but deal with it =(
      Aug 23, 2019 at 10:38 PM
    3. Kes
      Kes
      I suggest that you post a thread about this, because it is at least possible (if not highly likely) that there is another way of achieving what you are trying to do without 10 parallel processes running at the same time.
      Aug 23, 2019 at 10:51 PM
    4. Hudell
      Hudell
      Do you need it to run 60 times per second? Most things are fine running like 5 times per second. Just add a wait command at the start of the event and it should improve things.
      Aug 23, 2019 at 10:58 PM
  5. BCj
    BCj
    I dig going through Japnanese VX Ace script sites, I don't understand a word of Japanese (sadly), but there are so many great scripts around
    1. Hyouryuu-Na and The Stranger like this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Elliott404
      Elliott404
      I once found an auto translate plugin for MV. It looked so neat, it can translate Japanese, English, and Korean, the languages I need. But, it'll be a awhile for me to get used to it since I don't understand kanji.
      Aug 23, 2019 at 6:35 PM
    4. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      Is it by Tricontane? The one I found was made by them but it had a character limit per month for all players.
      Aug 23, 2019 at 6:40 PM
    5. Elliott404
      Elliott404
      I don't remember by who, sadly. All I remember it was made by a Japanese scripter. And stupidly, I removed that tweet thinking that I won't need it.
      Aug 23, 2019 at 6:54 PM
  6. LittlePIGGY
    LittlePIGGY
    I feel dead tired. It's like running in circles.
    1. The Stranger likes this.
    3. LittlePIGGY
      LittlePIGGY
      I haven't slept in almost 4 months. The neighboring Bank hung up on the wall cooling system with violation of sanitary norms of noise. My apartment is as noisy as a helicopter day and night. I try to collect documents and to file a lawsuit against them. Questionable entertainment.
      Aug 23, 2019 at 5:47 PM
      The Stranger likes this.
    4. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      That sounds dreadful. I've had noisy neighbours before (constant loud music, shouting, etc) so I have an idea of the kind of hell you're going through. Being unable to sleep, or live comfortably in your own home, makes one a seriously unhappy bunny. Do you have any family or friends you can stay with till it's sorted out? I mean, not sleeping can have some nasty effects on your physical and mental health.
      Aug 23, 2019 at 5:52 PM
      LittlePIGGY likes this.
    5. LittlePIGGY
      LittlePIGGY
      Alas. My mom lives over 1200 kilometrs away. That's about 745 miles. And I don't like to leave home for long. That is, I feel a constant buzz and vibration. The quietest place was the kitchen. That's where I sleep on the couch. But even there, the noise is audible.
      Aug 23, 2019 at 6:26 PM
  7. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I should open a ninja training facility, where you graduate if you can beat Super Hexagon.
    1. Amane Kagari likes this.
    3. bgillisp
      bgillisp
      Whatever is the 2nd easiest.
      Aug 23, 2019 at 9:44 AM
    4. HexMozart88
      HexMozart88
      Ouch.
      Aug 23, 2019 at 9:50 AM
    5. bgillisp
      bgillisp
      Yeah, but then again, I've only had the game 2 weeks so far, and been doing about 20 minutes a day. Right now I've got 65 seconds on Stage 1, 47 on Stage 2, no idea on Stage 3 (20 something?), 16 seconds on Stage 4 (hyper mode of Stage 1), 5 and 6 are not unlocked yet.
      Aug 23, 2019 at 9:58 AM
  8. Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Having an allergic reaction to my lunch was not how I was hoping to spend my day off, but here we are :rswt
    1. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Oy...how bad was it?
      Aug 23, 2019 at 3:31 PM
    2. Amysaurus
      Amysaurus
      I took some allergy meds almost immediately, so thankfully it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. My throat tightened up, so I couldn't swallow, and my mouth was itching pretty bad, but that was about the worst of it.
      Aug 23, 2019 at 9:47 PM
  9. Eliaquim
    Eliaquim
    Let's go to the work! Making a character for the contest! *___*
    1. Hyouryuu-Na and Amane Kagari like this.
  10. Ragpuppy87
    Ragpuppy87
    It's been a month since I began to recreate my corrupted VX Ace project on MV. Things are going well so far, other than sleep deprivation.
    1. Finnuval, SmashArtist and Hyouryuu-Na like this.
  11. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Just seen the new zombie generator parts pack for sale. Looks great! :D
    1. Hyouryuu-Na and mishakoc like this.
    3. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      @mishakoc I think that any distortion of the basic human face causes a sense of horror and uneasiness in many people. You can make a face look really creepy and alien by simply removing the eyes, nose, or mouth. I feel that this is especially true when it comes to eyes. A face with no eyes is fairly common in horror stories for a reason.
      Aug 23, 2019 at 2:33 AM
      mishakoc likes this.
    4. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      @Tai_MT I agree, more non-human parts would be amazing. The beastman pack, and now the zombie pack, is a step in the right direction. I'd also like to see more generator parts for men; women get all the love. lol.
      Aug 23, 2019 at 2:36 AM
      mishakoc likes this.
    5. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      @The Stranger It's called "Uncanny Valley". Something that you think is human, should be human, but is JUST DIFFERENT ENOUGH for you to think, "this is not human, this is not like me, and it's parading as something that is like me". It hits our "danger" sense pretty hard.
      Aug 23, 2019 at 2:53 AM
  12. ArielSystem
  13. Poryg
    Poryg
    Recorded 10th part of my tutorial series. Will need to rerecord it, the quality is garbage.
    1. Poryg
      Poryg
      I don't even bother with cutting it. Many blunders, no coherence... That's what you get when you record with a headache :D But at least I know what I'm going to do.
      Aug 23, 2019 at 1:34 AM
  14. Biestmann
    Biestmann
  15. Hollow 1977
  16. DiaperDad
    DiaperDad
    Not at home working on game
  17. djDarkX
    djDarkX
    I've been game making, but not on RM.
    1. mishakoc likes this.
    2. djDarkX
      djDarkX
      Ugh, darn status...video here.
      Aug 23, 2019 at 12:08 AM
      mishakoc likes this.
    3. mishakoc
      mishakoc
      It looks great! Not to mention, nice music.
      Aug 23, 2019 at 1:28 AM
      djDarkX likes this.
    4. djDarkX
      djDarkX
      Thank you. I composed the music. First real attempts at it after having done a couple of non-released pieces.
      Aug 23, 2019 at 3:03 AM
  18. Shake0615
    Shake0615
    Sat: Strep throat. Mon: Food poisoning. Today: Woke up covered in hives. What a freaking week...
    1. Golden Unicorn Gaming likes this.
    2. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      That's unfortunate... Hope the coming days are better for you
      Aug 22, 2019 at 10:17 PM
  19. Jonforum
    1. MushroomCake28 and Kvothe like this.
    3. Jonforum
      Jonforum
      am not understand what append to this forum ?? do a dev made a mistake ?
      Aug 22, 2019 at 10:01 PM
    4. Kes
      Kes
      Mods don't have access to the forum software, so there's nothing that either I or mlogan can do about this. It might be better to post a thread in Site Feedback, explaining exactly what you mean.
      Aug 22, 2019 at 10:05 PM
      Jonforum likes this.
    5. Archeia
      Archeia
      That's just how it works.
      Aug 23, 2019 at 1:03 AM
  20. Jonforum
    Jonforum
    Math intelicam finish. It based on mouse environement.