New Profile Posts

1. Kazyelnatz
    Kazyelnatz
    Has anyone seen Wing of Misadventure Steam page? Very cool, has the looks and feels of Maple Story and Wakfu to it. Do MV folks have a same?
    1. Wavelength
      Wavelength
      I've never heard of this before, but wow! This was made on RPG Maker?!
      Sep 17, 2019 at 1:35 AM
  2. Marquise*
    Marquise*
    DC my elder lady cat came to purr like an helicopter seeing this
    1. Marquise*
      Marquise*
      I should had put a diabetic warning on it.

Also, some looks like her when she was fresh from the womb.
      Sep 17, 2019 at 12:45 AM
    2. gstv87
      gstv87
      Kitten shopping.
      "I'm taking this one, and that one, and that other one, and this one, and this one.... and, these two. Do you gift wrap?"
      Sep 17, 2019 at 1:24 AM
  3. LittlePIGGY
    1. Hyouryuu-Na likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      This looks really good! Using MOG's plugins, right? I get amazed everytime I see other people's digital art. I just can't get that smooth flowy flowy feeling into the drawing. It legit looks like I was struggling to draw XD Do you draw on paper first before colouring digitally?
      Sep 17, 2019 at 12:33 AM
      LittlePIGGY likes this.
    4. LittlePIGGY
      LittlePIGGY
      I draw on paper, only if the task is to "draw on paper". Everything else I'm drawing directly in SAI
      Sep 17, 2019 at 12:36 AM
      Hyouryuu-Na likes this.
    5. LittlePIGGY
      LittlePIGGY
      MOG's Yes. Like a spinning wheel
      Sep 17, 2019 at 12:38 AM
      Hyouryuu-Na likes this.
  4. Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    Nothing like starting your week with an early morning dental appointment lol
  5. BitBrosGames
    BitBrosGames
    Got our first review on RMN! Yay~!
  6. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    A werewolf that is actually a wolf cursed to turn into a man with each full moon. Poor, confused wolf. :(
    1. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      That's certainly another way of seeing it XD
      Sep 16, 2019 at 11:43 PM
      The Stranger likes this.
    2. Traveling Bard
      Traveling Bard
      It's a nice spin on the classic idea :) there is a book in the Dresden Files series called Fool Moon that did something like this but it had a wolf that ended up being able to turn human at will
      Sep 17, 2019 at 12:18 AM
      The Stranger likes this.
    3. Traveling Bard
      Traveling Bard
      She taught newly werewolf'd humans how to control themselves and their condition.
      Sep 17, 2019 at 12:21 AM
      The Stranger likes this.
  7. Knayter
    Knayter
    finally some news about deltarune chapter 2! HYPE!!!11!
  8. Ragpuppy87
    Ragpuppy87
    If I can keep up the pace and avoid further burnout, I should have a Beta Version available for playtesting by Halloween.
    1. Hyouryuu-Na and mishakoc like this.
    2. mishakoc
      mishakoc
      Wow, you are really fast. Keep up the good work and enthusiasm!
      Sep 16, 2019 at 10:15 PM
  9. Wavelength
    Wavelength
    "I'm afraid your project's gone forever. But I have some good news! I just saved 15% on my car insurance..." BACK UP YOUR PROJECT EACH WEEK!
    1. bgillisp
      bgillisp
      Don't give them ideas for a new Geico Commercial.
      Sep 16, 2019 at 9:35 PM
      Wavelength likes this.
    2. Traveling Bard
      Traveling Bard
      Source control ftw. Not just a weekly backup but a backup after every work session ;)
      Sep 16, 2019 at 10:21 PM
      Wavelength likes this.
    3. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      I'd say everyday. Who knows when your project is gonna crash and everything gets lost *gets scary flashbacks*
      Sep 16, 2019 at 10:24 PM
  10. Poryg
    Poryg
    Played Crusader Kings 2 for the first time. At first my kingdom prospered. Then everything went bonkers.
    1. Wavelength likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Wavelength
      Wavelength
      Ah, yes, CK2, or as I like to call it, "Immorality Simulator". It always creates some crazy stories through its gameplay.
      Sep 16, 2019 at 8:42 PM
      Poryg likes this.
    4. Poryg
      Poryg
      But unlike Hearts of Iron 4 it at least runs pretty smooth :D
      Sep 17, 2019 at 12:45 AM
    5. Poryg
      Poryg
      I think I'll just stick to HOI4 though. Took me around 6 months to git gud.... Umm I mean decent enough to make Nazi Germany feel afraid to declare war on me as Soviet Union. And CK2 is way more complex. :D
      Sep 17, 2019 at 12:51 AM
  11. banditGamer
    banditGamer
    how to make visual equipment.
  12. mishakoc
    mishakoc
    First day of a new semester and I already think evening classes should be illegal.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. mishakoc
      mishakoc
      So many night owls here!
      @Finnuval Contrary to that, I'm such a big baby who is too tired to stay awake past 10 PM. xD
      @Wavelength I like being done with classes as soon as possible, knowing I'm free until the next day to do anything I like. The most productive and interesting thing I'm capable of at night is sleeping.
      Sep 17, 2019 at 12:28 AM
      Wavelength likes this.
    3. mishakoc
      mishakoc
      @Traveling Bard Thanks, I'll try to study real hard this semester. At least that's the plan. (that's always the plan but it seldom happens)
      @The Stranger True, most people are sleeping in class in the evening or decide to skip instead. But wouldn't morning classes be the same?
      Sep 17, 2019 at 12:28 AM
      The Stranger and Traveling Bard like this.
    4. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      I think there's less people attending night classes than morning ones. You also tend to get a different group of people. I'm also just a night owl.
      Sep 17, 2019 at 1:42 AM
  13. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Me every time thought of a new feature: "That sounds cool, but you know what? forget it, I'm too lazy to implement and test it".
    1. mishakoc likes this.
    2. samkfj
      samkfj
      That's right bro, you tell them features not to be creepin' on your side of the road.
      Sep 16, 2019 at 5:33 PM
      mishakoc likes this.
    3. Wavelength
      Wavelength
      Me every time I think of a new feature: "That sounds cool, and you know what? I'm going to implement and test it!" Cut to two years later, when I'm still trying to implement, test, and re-implement that same feature... :(
      Sep 16, 2019 at 9:53 PM
      Traveling Bard and mishakoc like this.
    4. mishakoc
      mishakoc
      Sep 16, 2019 at 10:17 PM
      Wavelength likes this.
  14. matgraz
    matgraz Tianlong
    Hey man, loved your music! I'm trying to develop a game with custom art design, im following you in case you have interest in the future but also to follow your work!

Keep it up!
  15. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    I'm thinking of a tutorial. Who made it? @The Stranger, the clock is ticking!
    1. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Is it 'Bennie's Brewing Basics' by Bennie B Bernieson? Heard that's the tutorial you need if you want to learn how to brew your own booze. :p
      Sep 16, 2019 at 4:32 PM
      standardplayer, Lemonrice and samkfj like this.
    2. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Or is it the 'How to Get Married in 12 Hours or Less' by standardplayer? Heard that's the guide to read if you're looking to settle down. :)
      Sep 16, 2019 at 4:40 PM
  16. Vanessa
    Vanessa
    a fanart and a token of gratitude :D @samkfj and whole team, hope you guys like it
    1. samkfj
      samkfj
      That's so pretty! <3
      Sep 16, 2019 at 3:44 PM
      Vanessa and The Stranger like this.
    2. samkfj
      samkfj
      Thank you, you're a wonderful pal :)
      Sep 16, 2019 at 5:50 PM
      The Stranger and Vanessa like this.
    3. Vanessa
      Vanessa
      my pleasure
      ^^
      Sep 17, 2019 at 12:05 AM
      The Stranger likes this.
  17. Mega Man Volnutt
    Mega Man Volnutt
    Opera Omnia: And our next is from Type 0.
    1. Mega Man Volnutt
      Mega Man Volnutt
      Me: Type 0? We don't even have Mog from FFVI or Guy, or even Rikku from FF X. Why are we getting yet another Type 0 character?
      Sep 16, 2019 at 11:34 AM
    2. Mega Man Volnutt
      Mega Man Volnutt
      Opera Omnia: I don't know. we just really like their snazzy uniforms
      Sep 16, 2019 at 11:36 AM
  18. watermark
    watermark
    You know that feeling of wanting to work on another new exciting project even when you know you MUST finish the current one? Yah.
    1. mishakoc likes this.
    2. BlueMage
      BlueMage
      You asked the right person who is struggling to complete the 2 years long project because it has been dragged out for too long and i will be really happy the moment i finish this project to move on something new!
      Sep 16, 2019 at 11:37 AM
  19. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    :( .... sigh. Customer ran off without paying for their gas. So I had to pay for it. There goes my extra money.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Fair enough. At least you're honest about not paying attention. I respect such honesty. :) Well, I do hope that things won't be too hard for you without that extra money.
      Sep 16, 2019 at 4:36 PM
    3. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      @The Stranger - Oh, I'll be ok. Its just so annoying. Yeah, I shouldnt have been on my phone, but gezz.... stealing things.... could we not :/ ?
      Sep 16, 2019 at 4:46 PM
      The Stranger likes this.
    4. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      @PixelHeart A fair few people are like that, unfortunately. Sometimes they have a reason you can kinda sympathise with, othertimes they're just opportunistic, believing that they're not really hurting others with their thievery. You'll find that quite a few people will probably steal if they think they can get away with it. Not everyone is like this, of course. You sound like you have a fair bit f integrity.
      Sep 16, 2019 at 4:52 PM
  20. chalkdust
    chalkdust
    Can't wait for life to slow down so I can get back into RM...
    1. Amane Kagari likes this.