New Profile Posts

1. RavenBlueIndigo
    RavenBlueIndigo
    Stream will be live shortly with some RM stuff~ Feel free to drop by!
  2. Benny Jackdaw
    Benny Jackdaw Oddball
    Not sure who that character is in your avatar, but she kind of reminds me of Kasumi from Suikoden 1 and 2.
    1. Oddball
      Oddball
      it's a charecter i created in mv for a game
      Sep 19, 2019 at 11:18 AM
    2. Oddball
      Oddball
      CRAP! i just looked up who that is, and it said shes a ninja. This charecter is a rouge. Gonna have to change her class >.<
      Sep 19, 2019 at 11:23 AM
  3. NinjaKittyProductions
  4. NinjaKittyProductions
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    I'm starting to get sick of sugar. Even in very sweet fruits like apples.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Animebryan
      Animebryan
      Too much sugar will do that to you, especially in the summer heat. Also depends on how much sugar is been slipped into the food products you buy. A sugar free diet should alleviate that problem over time. Also remember that too much sugar can lead to diabetes.
      Sep 19, 2019 at 7:46 AM
    3. gstv87
      gstv87
      fruit sugar is fructose.
      you can't get sick from fructose unless you have a particular condition, or the fruit you're eating is not natural.
      also, some "vegetables" like tomatoes, cucumbers or eggplants are actually fruits.
      if the condition holds, you should also get sick from those..... so, if you don't, then it's the fruit and not you.
      Sep 19, 2019 at 8:10 AM
    4. Poryg
      Poryg
      @gstv87 *of, not from. Somehow it's aggravating me how everything is just so sweet.
      Sep 19, 2019 at 9:34 AM
  6. GothicMonocle
    GothicMonocle
    Working on a horror game. (See signature for details)
    1. mylafter likes this.
  7. Peter_Snayde
    Peter_Snayde hian
    Hi. How can I use your balloons icons for my non-commercial game(but with crowdfunding, but game itself will be free)?
    1. bgillisp
      bgillisp
      They haven't been on here since 2017 so unlikely to ever see this. You'll probably need to use something else unless the terms give you commercial use.

And unfortunately under most countries law, if your game has crowdfunding it's still commercial.
      Sep 19, 2019 at 5:03 AM
  8. Oddball
    Oddball
    Moving in October. Going to be living by myself for the first time in my life and i'm both excited and scared. Going to miss my roomate
    1. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      Trust me, living on your own is AMAZING. After you do it for like a year, you'll never want to live with someone else ever again.

Just the freedom of not having to be dressed in your own home is wonderful in and of itself.
      Sep 19, 2019 at 9:16 AM
  9. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Okay, I took some advice and rewrote a massive chunk of my story to make my intro much shorter. Today begins the work of reworking it...
    1. Lemonrice and The Stranger like this.
    2. Oddball
      Oddball
      One thing you could do. Before any text storytelling, do enviormental storytelling. Use your map building in such a way, to tell parts of the story without words and/or get people curious about the atmosphere to create a bit of mystery. Also, if you don't explain everything the might ask themselves right away, the thought would linger in the back of there mind, and they'll want to keep playing for the awnser
      Sep 19, 2019 at 2:49 AM
  10. Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    Tis boy using VPN be like "Hehehee, the internet doesn't know that I'm actually not from Canada!"
    1. Poryg
      Poryg
      HBO knows.
      Sep 19, 2019 at 5:52 AM
  11. Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    So apparently Jerry Springer is a Court Judge now...WHEN WAS THIS!??!
    1. The Stranger likes this.
    2. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      LOL! Judge Springer. Hope it's family court too. That way he can continue to antagonise people and make them fight one another. :p
      Sep 19, 2019 at 1:45 AM
  12. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Spread peace and happiness not hate and war. This woman does an excellent job.
    2. Hollow 1977
  13. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Dumb cold.
    1. Lemonrice
      Lemonrice
      Hope you get well soon!
      Sep 19, 2019 at 1:22 AM
    2. cabfe
      cabfe
      I prefer the smarter one.
      Sep 19, 2019 at 1:22 AM
  14. Zarchiel
    Zarchiel
    See you space Cowboy!
    1. BadLittleSeed and Lemonrice like this.
  15. Cryptic
    Cryptic
    It's been a while, huh? I'm still here making a game. My ideas for games just keep changing and my laptop kinda broke mid-game making.
    1. Cryptic
      Cryptic
      I've now learnt how to backup my games...
      Sep 18, 2019 at 9:35 PM
  16. Yelloyall
    Yelloyall
    Howdy Cowboys
    1. Cryptic
      Cryptic
      "Howdy"!
      Sep 18, 2019 at 9:40 PM
      Yelloyall likes this.
    2. Wavelength
      Wavelength
      Howdy, "yall"!
      Sep 18, 2019 at 9:48 PM
      Yelloyall likes this.
    3. FleshToDust
      FleshToDust
      There's a snake in my boot.
      Sep 19, 2019 at 12:53 AM
  17. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    A person requested an equipment durability. I explained y that kind of feature is suck bcz I dont want to make it, fortunately they agreed.
    2. BlueMage
      BlueMage
      I hope that person didn't see this
      Sep 18, 2019 at 10:56 PM
    3. FleshToDust
      FleshToDust
      Its a good feature but the way rm game developers implement it sucks.
      Sep 19, 2019 at 12:59 AM
    4. Kuro DCupu
      Kuro DCupu
      Yea, equipment should be consumable like fire emblem where it breaks after few hits.
      Sep 19, 2019 at 1:11 AM
  18. Shaz
    Shaz
    Today 5 managers in my department were made redundant. That's > 5% of our department.
    2. Poryg
      Poryg
      The protagonist had been the sole system admin for 5 years and it worked all fine. He had been asking for more people, but the CEOs always declined. Well, a new CEO came, fresh and young blood. He took duties off the admin one by one. Then one day he told him to train a new guy in 14 days. Which was far from enough time to make him understand the complex system.
      Sep 19, 2019 at 12:34 AM
    3. Poryg
      Poryg
      After these 14 days the protagonist was told to delete his credentials from the system and was fired. However, these credentials had been running important background tasks, so it crashed the entire system. The company lost customers and credibility as a result and was forced to hire a 3rd party to develop a new system... That was buggy as hell.
      Sep 19, 2019 at 12:35 AM
      Shaz likes this.
    4. Poryg
      Poryg
      The company never recovered from it and was forced into bankrupcy.
      Sep 19, 2019 at 12:38 AM
  19. Prescott
    Prescott
    are there really devs out there saying it would take too much time to implement an easy difficulty mode? smh.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Cryptic
      Cryptic
      Well, not the WHOLE game, exaggerating.
      Sep 18, 2019 at 9:38 PM
    4. Kes
      Kes
      Designing a straightforward easy mode would make a good thread in 'Game Mechanics Design'. Just because some people would never use it does not automatically mean that a dev shouldn't consider it. There are multiple audiences to aim for. If you want your game to appeal to more people, it is a reasonable route to at least think about.
      Sep 19, 2019 at 1:28 AM
    5. Prescott
      Prescott
      @Cryptic sometimes it can be difficult to do it in hindsight depending on what type of game you've made. If you do it right from the get-go though, it takes a couple of hours max.
      Sep 19, 2019 at 5:21 AM
  20. Vanessa
    Vanessa
    tactical repeating crossbow
    1. The Stranger and samkfj like this.
    2. Poryg
      Poryg
      Full-auto crossbow:
      Sep 18, 2019 at 4:35 PM