New Profile Posts

1. phil777
    phil777
    Sunday morning coffee.. a long weekend.
    1. The Stranger likes this.
    2. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      Every morning is a good morning for coffee IMO.
      Sep 23, 2019 at 12:11 AM
  2. Nicke
    Nicke
    Anyone knows when the new FSM tileset will be available for english users?
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Tea's Jams
      Tea's Jams
      You can buy from Japanese sites, I've done it, you have to find an online name converter.
      Sep 22, 2019 at 11:41 PM
      The Stranger likes this.
    4. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      @Windows i7 Just checked again, and it's actually 'full-width Kana' according to Google translate.
      Sep 22, 2019 at 11:47 PM
    5. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      @The Stranger Yep. The other form of it would be half-width Kana. That means it expects Katakana or Hiragana characters in full-width form. No Kanji.
      Sep 23, 2019 at 12:10 AM
  3. Black Pagan
    Black Pagan
    Just discovered Trello, An Online Organizer. Its so easy and simple to use to plan my Game Development Phase :)
  4. Kvothe
    Kvothe
    (song) This is so magical...
  5. Gabriel-Chi
    Gabriel-Chi 162
    Heeeer,for the
    Elemental Temples- UPDATED 12/31 (Time Temple)
    i use your name,162?or other?
  6. BCj
    BCj
    Another eye surgery tomorrow :( retina unstable again. Not available for gamemaking for a while.. :(
    1. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      Oh that's bad... But don't worry! Hopefully you'll recover from it soon and get back to game development
      Sep 22, 2019 at 11:05 PM
  7. richter_h
    richter_h
    Just updated Chessmaster's Challenge. Hope the game is much accessible for most people now...
    1. Poryg
      Poryg
      Chessmaster's challenge, if easy, would be seriously embarrassing though.
      Sep 22, 2019 at 10:06 PM
  8. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Mmmhmm. Yep. Just shy of 6 AM and those junk food cravings are already comin' in hot.
    1. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Cravings for junk food are why I don't keep a lot of sweets and stuff in my home. I know I'll crave them because they're there. I'm not very good when it comes to resisting the temptations of tasty treats. lol.
      Sep 22, 2019 at 7:05 PM
      mishakoc likes this.
    2. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I'm the same way. I don't keep any sort of sweets or snacks in my house. Only ingredients and fresh produce. If I want it that badly I make myself need to go to the store for it.
      Sep 22, 2019 at 7:19 PM
  9. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    My game's far from perfect, but it never cease to amaze me that some ppl who're self-proclaimed hard to get impressed thought my game is fun
    1. mishakoc, samkfj and Hyouryuu-Na like this.
    2. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      Then maybe that means your game is better than you think ^^
      Sep 22, 2019 at 6:17 PM
      mishakoc and samkfj like this.
    3. samkfj
      samkfj
      Theo--my bro, you doubt yourself too much. I had a blast playing your game, both of them. I want to see the story continued.
      Sep 22, 2019 at 6:32 PM
      TheoAllen and Hyouryuu-Na like this.
    4. mishakoc
      mishakoc
      There are two possible answers:
      1) They lied about being hard to impress.
      2) Your game is actually fun.
      Sep 22, 2019 at 7:57 PM
      Hyouryuu-Na likes this.
  10. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    I like how bacon quietly went from a meat to a condiment.
    1. Ms Littlefish and samkfj like this.
    3. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      @Ms Littlefish Really? I didn't know there were different cuts. Just always heard it called bacon. Then again, I've also heard that our version of bacon isn't considered bacon in places such as America. lol.
      Sep 22, 2019 at 7:07 PM
      Ms Littlefish and standardplayer like this.
    4. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Yep. Bacon in the UK comes from the loin while American bacon comes from the belly. American bacon is fattier which creates a crispier texture when the fat is rendered away. Bacon in the UK ends up being a thicker cut with more chew to it.
      Sep 22, 2019 at 7:13 PM
      The Stranger likes this.
    5. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who likes scrapple. Now, scrapple and bacon......who needs something sweet? Double the salt, half your life :D
      Sep 22, 2019 at 7:13 PM
      The Stranger likes this.
  11. mark2481
    mark2481
    I need black cat battle sprites and face black cat
    1. Kes
      Kes
      I have already asked you not to use Updates for resource requests & gave you a link to that section. Please do.not do this again.
      Sep 22, 2019 at 7:18 PM
  12. BadLittleSeed
    BadLittleSeed
    Drug-dealers in our parking lot... I don't want to live in these apartments any more. :(
    1. View previous comments...
    2. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      I was once in a situation where music was blasting out at 3am (it was so loud it was shaking walls), dangerous sounding folk were wandering the corridors just outside, shouting at one another, and most of them were either drunk or out of their minds on something.
      Sep 22, 2019 at 4:49 PM
      standardplayer likes this.
    3. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Only one thought entered my mind, after being unable to find some peace and safety: why am I in this situation? I went out and didn't return until later that day. We all need to feel safe in our own homes. I hope you're able to create a safe and peaceful home soon, @BadLittleSeed.
      Sep 22, 2019 at 4:51 PM
    4. xoferew
      xoferew
      Sorry, Seed. :( I hope you can get your wish to move to a nice place of your own soon.
      Sep 22, 2019 at 8:00 PM
      standardplayer likes this.
  13. Seanwest21
    Seanwest21
    I know there's a lot out there. But until I find a Plug-In that I need for RPG MV I'm going to stick to Generator Parts for now.
    1. Kes
      Kes
      I think both this & the Update below were meant to be replies to your earlier Update. To reply, click the 'Comment' button on the actual Update and the reply box will open. Replies have the further benefit of a higher character count (420) than a new Update.
      Sep 22, 2019 at 4:20 PM
    2. Seanwest21
      Seanwest21
      Yeah I've never actually posted on here before so I didn't have a clue. Thanks for the assistance lol
      Sep 22, 2019 at 4:40 PM
    3. Seanwest21
      Seanwest21
      How do I delete them lol
      Sep 22, 2019 at 4:43 PM
  14. Seanwest21
    Seanwest21
    Oh sorry lol I should've been more specific I meant like creating parts I.E.(Clothes, Hair, Eyes. Etc.) for the Character Generator in MV.
  15. Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero
    I'm still writing the story for my game. I'm going to make a very basic test project to see if all the plugins I have work together or not.
    1. Eliaquim likes this.
    2. Eliaquim
      Eliaquim
      I like to make a map with 30x30 more or less, then put some events testing the functionality of all the plugins in this same map ^^ Because sometimes the conflict happen only when those two plugins are in action inside the game
      Sep 22, 2019 at 3:08 PM
      Storyteller-Hero likes this.
  16. Prescott
    Prescott
    Guess we're not going to get the MV Trinity features in PC MV ever? So weird that they haven't updated MV with the extended event commands.
    2. Milennin
      Milennin
      More eventing options always gets my support.
      Sep 22, 2019 at 5:02 PM
      Elliott404, Prescott and The Stranger like this.
    3. Elliott404
      Elliott404
      The move routes one sounds useful..
      Sep 22, 2019 at 7:23 PM
      The Stranger likes this.
    4. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      @Elliott404 It really does. I certainly wouldn't miss counting squares when trying to plan move routes. lol.
      Sep 22, 2019 at 7:24 PM
      Elliott404 likes this.
  17. Poryg
    Poryg
    I had a moral dilemma. Whether to help a girl that made fun of me years ago and asked me for favor out of desperation, or not...
    2. mishakoc
      mishakoc
      Yeah, he didn't go above and beyond in helping her and just fixed the worst mistakes (and seeing she apparently didn't even care to read it again/use spellcheck I am not even surprised). That still helped her a lot. I wouldn't call it 100% right or wrong, I understand if you see it differently though. :)
      Sep 22, 2019 at 7:45 PM
      The Stranger likes this.
    3. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      @mishakoc It wasn't about whether he helped or not, it was the deceit, the obfuscation of facts, after agreeing to help which bothered me. Doesn't matter anyway, since it turned out it was just a misunderstanding, and he did in fact point out the errors. Deceit and manipulation are pretty high up on my list of absolute wrongdoings. It's just part of my core beliefs, how I view the world based on personal experience.
      Sep 22, 2019 at 8:00 PM
      Poryg and mishakoc like this.
    4. mishakoc
      mishakoc
      That's fair.
      Sep 22, 2019 at 8:02 PM
      The Stranger likes this.
  18. Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I see less bugs and human family and... I found some more time for myself. Time to tame my anxieties/net nervousness. Love you all. ^^
    1. Eliaquim and Poryg like this.
    2. Poryg
      Poryg
      Sometimes I would love to see less of my human family.
      Sep 22, 2019 at 12:56 PM
  19. BlueMage
    BlueMage
    You fill me to the brim Like coffee on a Sunday morning.
    3. Poryg
      Poryg
      I'm not exactly sure how am I supposed to interpret that.
      Sep 22, 2019 at 12:20 PM
    4. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      Yeah, gonna chalk that up to (hopefully) language barriers
      Sep 22, 2019 at 2:53 PM
    5. BlueMage
      BlueMage
      It's Sunday evening now, too late to explain those things in the morning
      Sep 22, 2019 at 9:15 PM
  20. JugoTHEBot
    JugoTHEBot
    I've been learning how to draw for a while (thanks to my Art teacher, she really helped me a lot) I hope one day that i can use my sketches.
    1. SmashArtist
      SmashArtist
      That's awesome! I hope to see your art one day! :LZSproud:
      Sep 22, 2019 at 11:30 AM
      The Stranger likes this.
    2. xoferew
      xoferew
      That's great! It takes a lot of practice, right? ...I wish that I could just be magically good at art somehow... ^_^;
      Sep 22, 2019 at 12:22 PM
      The Stranger likes this.