New Profile Posts

1. Starbird_Resources
    Starbird_Resources Gabbypie64
    Hey Gabbypie, can you please send me a PM. Then I'll send you an email address and you'll send me an email, and at the end of that rather long back and forth, you'll get added to our project's shared google drive. Thanks for your interest!
  2. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    I feel like my dreams, whenever I sleep, took in the same exact universe.
    1. dsiver144 likes this.
    2. Kuro DCupu
      Kuro DCupu
      You should stup smoking weed
      Oct 16, 2019 at 9:40 PM
  3. pickledylans
    pickledylans
    Does anyone have any advice on staying on track? I keep finding myself going in circles and not making progress
    1. View previous comments...
    2. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      There's a digital art thread in Art, Literature, and Music where you can post some of your stuff. Then there is the Game and Map screenshots thread in General Discussion for in-maker things. Give those a peek and see if it's what youre looking for.
      Oct 16, 2019 at 5:26 PM
      pickledylans likes this.
    3. Soulrender
      Soulrender
      @pickledylans If it is just lack of inspiration then just leave it for a moment, go out, look further, ask yourself question what you can do already, what you could improve, what do you best, talk with other people that do the same profession on their experience. Talk with your fans what do they want.
      Oct 16, 2019 at 8:49 PM
    4. Starbird_Resources
      Starbird_Resources
      get a whiteboard or some chalkboard paint and make a chalkboard. write down what you need to get done. cross things off the list as you complete them. make sure the board is somewhere you'll often see during the day.
      Oct 16, 2019 at 9:47 PM
  4. BeauDrawsStuff
    BeauDrawsStuff
    just trying to make my windowskin a solid color
  5. Rhythmanic
    Rhythmanic
    That guy's more punk than me
  6. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Sigh... late night trip to the store.... and of course its started raining the moment I parked ... and of course I'm wearing house shoes. :/
    1. Starbird_Resources likes this.
    2. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Ha! I got in!!! X3
      Oct 16, 2019 at 2:13 PM
    3. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      ...thought I was gunna be sitting in my car forever.
      Oct 16, 2019 at 2:14 PM
    4. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      I love walking in the rain, it feels so nice. By the way, what are house shoes?
      Oct 16, 2019 at 7:02 PM
  7. RavenBlueIndigo
    RavenBlueIndigo
    Stream will be live shortly with some art! Feel free to drop by!
  8. PaladinJessa
    PaladinJessa
    Two worst baby names I've heard so far: Xxayvier and Cyncerety. Perfectly good names ruined by quirky and convoluted spelling.
    2. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      And, for the love everything wonderful about the world... do not name your little girls stripper names... or "Nevaeh". You should not be advertising to her future boyfriends that she is heaven backwards.
      Oct 16, 2019 at 12:37 PM
      standardplayer likes this.
    3. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      And stop giving them regular names where you change one letter and look dumb. No more Kile. No more Emalee. Don't do this to them.
      Oct 16, 2019 at 12:40 PM
    4. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      Your kids are not fashion accessories. You do not have them to show off. You do not name them to show off. If you have the viewpoint that you need to show off how amazing, clever, wonderful, etcetera you are through naming your child... You should not be having children in the first place. You're not mature enough to handle it.
      Oct 16, 2019 at 12:43 PM
  9. jmps
    jmps Archeia
    My condolences <3
  10. Kaimi
    Kaimi
    Anyone have some concept art for a non-standard looking, probably futuristic bow? Looking for inspirations for my weapon forge.
    1. hiddenone
      hiddenone
      Have you looked at pictures of compound bows for sale? Some of them have some interesting and crazy shapes to them.
      Oct 16, 2019 at 4:54 AM
      mishakoc likes this.
    2. Kaimi
      Kaimi
      Compound bows? No. I looked at "futuristic bow", "sci fi bow", and such on Google Images. Thanks for suggestion.
      Oct 16, 2019 at 4:59 AM
    3. sura_tc
      sura_tc
      Look at Reimi Saionji's bow from Star Ocrean 4.
      Oct 16, 2019 at 9:06 AM
  11. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I'm sort of tempted to release a "Dev Build" of my current game to get some proper playtests done.
    1. standardplayer and Lemonrice like this.
    2. bgillisp
      bgillisp
      Do it. Some feedback is better than zero.
      Oct 16, 2019 at 3:03 AM
    3. Lemonrice
      Lemonrice
      Highly recommend it. Provide your testers with debug/testing events and a list of specific things you need tested (tutorial, feature x, feature y...) it helps to break down the task and focus on finding bugs.
      Oct 16, 2019 at 3:38 AM
    4. PaladinJessa
      PaladinJessa
      Testers are great because they try things you wouldn't think to. You may not go near a wall with faulty collision because you know nothing is there, but your tester might. Tester may accidentally do things out of order. Etc.
      Oct 16, 2019 at 9:50 AM
  12. Poryg
    Poryg
    I was so lazy today that I even procrastinated on what I intended to procrastinate with.
    2. Poryg
      Poryg
      I don't drink tap water, because it's disgusting... and am always too lazy to buy some.
      Oct 16, 2019 at 2:15 AM
    3. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      :/ I used to think everyone over there drank tap water... Over here people usually have water purifiers, filters or just purify it manually by boiling (that's what we do). Buy a lot next time you go to the store~ Stay healthy ^^
      Oct 16, 2019 at 2:22 AM
      Poryg likes this.
    4. Poryg
      Poryg
      In Prague we have an issue of overchlorisation of the water, so it's disgusting in some places. That's why we don't drink tap water in our place.
      Oct 16, 2019 at 2:25 AM
      Hyouryuu-Na likes this.
  13. Hollow 1977
  14. Peter_Snayde
    Peter_Snayde  Masked 
    Hi. Can I ask You about Your Map Zoom plugin?
    1. Peter_Snayde
      Peter_Snayde
      It's about it's zooming, which is trully good, but how to avoid picture being zoomed too?
      Oct 16, 2019 at 12:53 AM
    2. mlogan
      mlogan
      Please post your question in the plugin's thread or, if necessary, start a new thread in Plugin Support.
      Oct 16, 2019 at 9:54 AM
  15. PaladinJessa
    PaladinJessa
    A spark of motivation. A twinge of productivity. Best grasp it before it fizzles out... it's already gone.
    1. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      You wasted too much time celebrating!
      Oct 16, 2019 at 12:57 AM
      Hyouryuu-Na likes this.
    2. OmnislashXX
      OmnislashXX
      Hmm. I like the word " twinge".
      Oct 16, 2019 at 8:07 AM
  16. Kauzz
    Kauzz
    Man, I have a lot of work to do. I need to hurry up with these commissions. :I
  17. BeauDrawsStuff
    1. The Stranger likes this.
    2. Kes
      Kes
      Let me just check.
      No, don't think so.
      Oct 16, 2019 at 12:49 AM
      The Stranger likes this.
    3. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      lol! Imagine if they replied with 'Yes, and you're disturbing me.' xD
      Oct 16, 2019 at 12:50 AM
      SpaceBot and Hyouryuu-Na like this.
  18. Vanessa
    Vanessa
    ~depressing~ magical fairy emily
  19. MoonZodiark
    MoonZodiark Thalzon
    Hi Thalzon. I'm using your battlers in my game and i need to know how i have to credit you in the proper conditions.
    Actually, the project is near at 40% but i must released a demo project. Can you tell me your site or the name i have to put in credits? Thank you.
    1. SpicyNoodleStudios likes this.
    2. Kes
      Kes
      If you check the opening post in his thread he tells exactly how to credit him.
      Oct 15, 2019 at 11:33 PM
      SpicyNoodleStudios likes this.
  20. Tw0Face
    Tw0Face
    1. SpicyNoodleStudios likes this.
    2. bgillisp
      bgillisp
      I've actually thought the engine would be good for a Heroes of Might and Magic clone, with some coding to change the battle engine appropriately.
      Oct 15, 2019 at 11:17 PM
      Tw0Face and SpicyNoodleStudios like this.