Crossfate new poster and logo (2019)
    1. standardplayer likes this.
    2. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      Looks amazing, what else is new.
      Oct 17, 2019 at 7:37 PM
  2. Old_Mike
    Old_Mike
    Not sure if this is the spot for it. But is there any way in MV to make the menu inaccessible? Any help would b awesome :)
    1. mishakoc
      mishakoc
      The third page of event commands - Change Menu Access
      Oct 17, 2019 at 5:43 PM
      standardplayer and Old_Mike like this.
    2. Old_Mike
      Old_Mike
      Thank you, next time maybe I should actually try reading the menu ;)
      Oct 17, 2019 at 5:55 PM
    3. Kes
      Kes
      Please do not use Status Updates to ask support questions. Post in the Support forum for the engine you are using.
      Oct 17, 2019 at 7:36 PM
  3. Thanatos
  4. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    When I was a kid, my little sister thought The Simpsons were called The Simpskins. I think because they were yellow, she just accepted it.
  5. pickledylans
    pickledylans
    hey how do yall draft dialogue branches and stuff.. any programs u recommend
    1. View previous comments...
    2. pickledylans
      pickledylans
      @Archeia i downloaded the trial for scriviner today, how do you use it for branches?
      Oct 17, 2019 at 2:47 PM
    3. Archeia
      Archeia
      Oct 17, 2019 at 4:55 PM
      pickledylans likes this.
    4. Archeia
  6. Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero
    I'm going through icon packs that I got from Humble Bundle. A lot of food icons will be used in my game. I loved the variety in Earthbound.
    1. Storyteller-Hero
      Storyteller-Hero
      Of food items that is. Not icons.
      Oct 17, 2019 at 3:13 PM
  7. CraneSoft
    CraneSoft
    The one thing I'm always wondered but could never find the answer - how much of your player base actually finishes your game?
  8. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Getting so hooked up with MHW right now and really liking the super shiny switch axe.
    1. PaladinJessa likes this.
    2. PaladinJessa
      PaladinJessa
      Nice. I haven't had much time to play since Iceborne dropped so I'm behind. Am a Charge Blade main but wanna start using Hammer.
      Oct 17, 2019 at 3:49 PM
  9. Tanarex
    Tanarex
    The Witcher 3 has a very odd Justice system. You tried to pick up an empty bottle around guards and they try to kill you.
    1. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      He is trying to recycle! Off with his head! But you try to run them down with your horse they will just complain about it.
      Oct 17, 2019 at 11:45 AM
    2. cabfe
      cabfe
      Something similar to being able to show killings and blood in a movie, but not a nipple. :)
      Oct 17, 2019 at 2:13 PM
  10. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Hawkzombie is streaming The Book of Shadows today on twitch from 8 - midnight MST! Check it out if you want to see how it plays.
    1. Lemonrice likes this.
    2. Grunwave
      Grunwave
      have a link?
      Oct 17, 2019 at 11:27 AM
    3. bgillisp
      Oct 17, 2019 at 11:33 AM
    4. bgillisp
      bgillisp
      For those coming in late, he might do Monster Hunter for the 2nd half, since that is also on their stream schedule.
      Oct 17, 2019 at 1:01 PM
  11. RavenBlueIndigo
    RavenBlueIndigo
    I will be going live at the turn of the hour with The Legend of Zelda:Majora's Mask! Feel free to drop by
  12. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Character Tropes In Creepy Pasta that annoy me: "Genius" characters who do nothing but monologue about how smart they are...
    1. SpicyNoodleStudios likes this.
    2. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      and not just creepy pasta, I guess.... but yeah, anyway. *Show* that the character is smart/genius.... dont *say* it, especially not every other paragraph.... so annoying.
      Oct 17, 2019 at 10:30 AM
  13. Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    Lately, whenever it rains, I get a tricky case of paranoia thanks to potential mosquito invasions...
    1. SpicyNoodleStudios
      Oct 17, 2019 at 1:04 PM
  14. JaeJaeCee
    JaeJaeCee
    Still hoping for a response to my most recent resource request.
    1. Shaz
      Shaz
      if it's the one for the carbunkle and cat, it's been more than 72 hours, so you're allowed to bump it :)
      Oct 17, 2019 at 7:16 PM
  15. Vanessa
    Vanessa
    affirmative, roger that.
  16. pickledylans
    pickledylans
    While I'm thinking about old rpgmaker, anyone here ever have RPGM3 for PS2?
    2. View previous comments...
    3. PaladinJessa
      PaladinJessa
      I did. I could never figure it out >_<. I dont think it's owned by the same people that made the PC programs though...
      Oct 17, 2019 at 10:19 AM
      pickledylans and standardplayer like this.
    4. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      Nah, it's enterbrain in Japan, agetech in US. At least 2 and 3 were. They're a little complicated to get started with, but they're cool. 2 is just amazing, you can do A LOT of stuff with it. Has a camera system, you can make custom menus, just.....I love it lol
      Oct 17, 2019 at 10:27 AM
      pickledylans likes this.
    5. KazukiT
      KazukiT
      That's the first RPG Maker I ever tried. Before I became serious about game design.
      Oct 17, 2019 at 10:57 AM
      pickledylans likes this.
  17. Hudell
    Hudell
    Spent a lot of money to skip two weeks of bureaucracy in getting some documents, then the person that needed them took a 2 week vacation
    1. Starbird_Resources
      Starbird_Resources
      lol oh my goodness...
      Oct 17, 2019 at 6:08 AM
      standardplayer likes this.
    2. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      *Commercial Music* People, theyyy're nooooot woooorth iiittt
      Oct 17, 2019 at 6:27 AM
    3. SpicyNoodleStudios
      SpicyNoodleStudios
      According to the definition I have here, this may be seen as something "sinister."
      Oct 17, 2019 at 6:31 AM
  18. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    Did someone have a post or include lore in a game about a type of people who get harvested for parts? It's in my memory like a dream.
    3. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Limb\organ harvesting also happens in the setting my game takes place in. It's a fairly common trope for dystopian sci-fi settings.
      Oct 17, 2019 at 8:02 AM
    4. SpicyNoodleStudios
      SpicyNoodleStudios
      Maybe I read something of yours. idk.

@Nightblade ikr its like do I want to work on the odysee length epic next or my modern religious text story involving gender neutral pronouns and space gods
      Oct 17, 2019 at 1:03 PM
    5. Shaz
      Shaz
      You're thinking of the Vidiians in Star Trek: Voyager.
      Oct 17, 2019 at 7:17 PM
  19. Poryg
    Poryg
    What I hate the most on VPNs: They mess up my ads. So far the most reasonable ones I've seen came from Norway. The craziest one? Japanese.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Tor told me not to use adblock because it lets people know where I really am. So, I installed adblock to get rid of the ads anyway. lol. All is good. It's not as if I use Tor for general web browsing.
      Oct 17, 2019 at 8:06 AM
    3. Ami
      Ami
      not just that,every vpn apps are limited and must be a premium...(Sigh)
      Oct 17, 2019 at 1:12 PM
    4. Ami
      Ami
      but im not hate that,as long I using internet as I want and never be interrupted by blockers
      Oct 17, 2019 at 1:14 PM
  20. pickledylans
    pickledylans
    Am I the only one whose a big fan of the older rpgmaker RTPs? especially XP?
    1. dsiver144 likes this.
    3. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      I actually really like the older RPG makers. The RPG makers have a lot of things you can do compared to the newer ones, which require plugins to do all the things RPG Maker 2000 can do. MV does have cross-platform support, though.
      Oct 17, 2019 at 5:53 AM
      BloodletterQ and pickledylans like this.
    4. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      The taller characters were nice, but I hated the art style for the battlers in XP.
      Oct 17, 2019 at 8:03 AM
      BloodletterQ likes this.
    5. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
      Engr. Adiktuzmiko
      I like XPs mapping...
      Oct 17, 2019 at 12:21 PM
      pickledylans likes this.