New Profile Posts

1. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Scholomance isn't just a dungeon in WoW, it's a fabled school of magic, sometimes said to be run by the Devil, in Transylvania.
  2. ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    And then the larger Yanpi threw the smaller Yanpis, which exploded in bloody messes all over the map. :LZSexcite:
    1. ImaginaryVillain
      ImaginaryVillain
      ...Sadly I had to update events to clean it up. Yanpi is so messy.
      Oct 21, 2019 at 7:23 PM
  3. stefvgog
    stefvgog
    Hi!
    1. standardplayer likes this.
    2. standardplayer
      Oct 21, 2019 at 5:43 PM
  4. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    After years of scrapping projects...I'm finally part of a complete one! Worked with @UnderYourCloset on Memento Mei for the Scream Jam 2019!
    1. UnderYourCloset
    2. Romanticist
      Romanticist
      Congrats
      Oct 21, 2019 at 5:33 PM
      standardplayer likes this.
    3. standardplayer
      Oct 21, 2019 at 6:06 PM
  5. RavenBlueIndigo
    RavenBlueIndigo
    Stream will be live shortly with a guest stream! We will be telling silly improv stories~
  6. Zanckst
    Zanckst
    TMW when you aren't born for FPS, and haven't played one for more than half-a-decade, and you struck an Eye-to-Eye achievement in CSGO
    2. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      I hugely suck at FPS. I used to be better, but they never pulled me in very much
      Oct 21, 2019 at 1:07 PM
    3. Zanckst
      Zanckst
      I don't know what happened, I suck at FPS, and moreso I suck at using Sniper rifle, but I pulled the stunt with AWP and I was like "whaatt". I take it back. I was born for FPS. :D
      Oct 21, 2019 at 7:33 PM
  7. Zanckst
    Zanckst Omige
    Hi @Omige I have an English tips for you
    1. Zanckst
      Zanckst
      as with all learning, pace on with patience. and determination. what I am trying to say is, chances are you'd always feel lazy to look up English words you don't understand and resort to meaningfy foreign words by hunch instead.
      Oct 21, 2019 at 9:40 AM
    2. Zanckst
      Zanckst
      Here's a slow-clutch tips. Find a book. A really good book, one that you like, one that is engaging and entertaining if possible, and make a habit and discipline to slowly learn tough words that you find in said book.
      Oct 21, 2019 at 9:40 AM
    3. Zanckst
      Zanckst
      Now gimme some good links on fantasy wuxia shows!! >=D
      Oct 21, 2019 at 9:41 AM
  8. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    I just like topics that put some hair on your chest. Not everyone can handle that...
    1. standardplayer and The Stranger like this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Hope they use booze to clean both wound and tools, don't want to get an infection.
      Oct 21, 2019 at 8:42 AM
    4. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      @SpicyNoodleStudios I know this was several comments back, but the fact that you addressed @FleshToDust by saying 'hey flesh' made me laugh. Being friends with someone named 'flesh' sounds like it'll put hair on your chest
      Oct 21, 2019 at 11:56 AM
      The Stranger likes this.
    5. SpicyNoodleStudios
      SpicyNoodleStudios
      I see lol
      Oct 21, 2019 at 12:17 PM
  9. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Ahh, here it comes.... the anxiety, after making a big purchace. How it burns..
    1. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      I experience it after nearly every purchase. I even experience it after buying groceries. lol. I'm forever regretting what I've done, doubting myself, questioning my decisions. It doesn't mix well with impulse buying. lol.
      Oct 21, 2019 at 7:16 AM
      Hyouryuu-Na and PixelHeart like this.
    2. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      haha Buyers Remorse! No known cure, unfortunately. Sometimes it's a side-effect of fiscal responsibility.
      Oct 21, 2019 at 11:18 AM
      The Stranger likes this.
  10. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Man, everyone is so angry this weekend. What on earth happened?
    1. View previous comments...
    2. FleshToDust
      FleshToDust
      I'm angry. Someone ate my last fudge donut.
      Oct 21, 2019 at 8:32 AM
      Golden Unicorn Gaming likes this.
    3. ImaginaryVillain
      ImaginaryVillain
      @bgillisp If only RPG Maker had a Taco Bell tileset.
      Oct 21, 2019 at 9:28 AM
    4. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      @Tai_MT maybe low blood iron? Red meat can solve that ;b (I'm sorry lol I was having fun the whole weekend)
      Oct 21, 2019 at 11:13 AM
  11. KazukiT
  12. Vanessa
    Vanessa
    crystals
    1. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Looks like she can hold her breath for quite some time. :p
      Oct 21, 2019 at 1:51 AM
    2. Vanessa
      Vanessa
      aha if you noticed, she has fin on her palm, and perhaps a gills too!
      Oct 21, 2019 at 2:00 AM
      The Stranger likes this.
    3. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      The webbing between her fingers reminds me of a girl I knew in primary school who had webbed feet.
      Oct 21, 2019 at 2:35 AM
  13. leenat40
    leenat40
    Death Stranding is so soon! I can hardly wait!
    1. The Stranger likes this.
    3. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      @cabfe Not a fan of playing a game about being a post-apocalyptic delivery boy? :p
      Oct 21, 2019 at 1:45 AM
    4. cabfe
      cabfe
      Not in an empty world, in any case. :)
      I liked being a courrier in Fallout New Vegas, since you don't even do this job anymore.
      To actually deliver stuff is just making a game around Fedex quests.
      Oct 21, 2019 at 2:38 AM
      The Stranger likes this.
    5. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      LOL! It's one of the worst types of quest found in games, and Kojima has gone ahead and made a game in which the core concept is performing long, drawn out fetch quests. xD Ah well, at least it looks pretty. I'm kinda hoping there's more to it, at least in terms of story, than trapsing through the empty wilderness we've seen in vids.
      Oct 21, 2019 at 2:51 AM
  14. BurningOrca
    BurningOrca
    Today I've restarted my project to improve upon the earlier maps/events, because of everything I've learned in development process.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Nightblade50
      Nightblade50
      I just read a post 5 mins ago that read, "Don't revamp a project before its completed"
      ...lol
      Oct 21, 2019 at 12:35 AM
    3. ImaginaryVillain
      ImaginaryVillain
      Nothing like sweeping past things we don't want people to see under the rug. I still keep assorted old versions of projects just to remind myself how much better the new stuff is.
      Oct 21, 2019 at 5:23 AM
    4. TheoAllen
      TheoAllen
      Inb4, in next few months:
      "Today I've restarted my project to improve upon the earlier maps/events, because of everything I've learned in the development process."
      Oct 21, 2019 at 6:42 AM
  15. richter_h
    richter_h
    I want to break free~
  16. The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    I made a Pizza yesterday and it slid off the pan and landed right on the coils of the oven. Now my house still smells like smoke.
    1. Ryisunique likes this.
    3. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      I have never made anything before XD Yesterday that video was suggested to me so I thought, it looks reallly easy. Maybe someone as stupid as me can do it too! ...But Idk why I didn't find the amount of coffee to be too much...
      Oct 21, 2019 at 12:27 AM
    4. Dungeonmind
      Dungeonmind
      I once put the over on with the pizza AND the pizza box in the oven, I literally had to run out of my apartment with a pizza on fire. I’ll never forget it haha
      Oct 21, 2019 at 3:16 AM
    5. Nightblade50
      Oct 21, 2019 at 4:15 AM
  17. Harmivore
    Harmivore
    If I'm not reflexively pressing Ctrl+S every five seconds who am I
  18. Dawnryze
  19. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Kind of amusing how many people you can make angry by ruining the "magic" of a "flawless" hard Mario Maker Level.
    2. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      Still never tried that. I need a Switch :/
      Oct 20, 2019 at 12:53 PM
    3. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      I don't really own the game. I've just seen people doing the "Super Hard" levels. It ruins the magic in YouTube videos when you say, "wow, you're seeing the single flawless run they did of this map and not the 84671327603503128651275609 attempts they made before to memorize it." Peeps get angry :D
      Oct 20, 2019 at 1:11 PM
      Shaz and standardplayer like this.
  20. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Fun fact: Typewriter effect in RM was to mitigate performance drop bcz draw_text_ex function is expensive for performance.
    1. Kvothe likes this.
    2. bgillisp
      bgillisp
      That might explain why when I go instant text too many posts in a row FPS will dip in an RPGMaker game.
      Oct 21, 2019 at 12:37 AM