New Profile Posts

1. BurningOrca
    BurningOrca
    I'm doing everything I shouldn't: Big first project, restart before being finished, randomizing stat increases upon level up.
    1. SpicyNoodleStudios likes this.
  2. Biestmann
    Biestmann
    Have some new character art for Eternal Dreamers! Marlon is as courageous as he is handsome! https://bit.ly/2W7NkKi
  3. ShaflaHopeLove
    ShaflaHopeLove
    Am I the only one who, when in a Maker, leaves a single RTP sountrack playing for hours? Seriously, no song of any RTP tires :o
    1. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      You have nerves of steel
      Oct 22, 2019 at 10:57 PM
    2. Paladin-Cleric of Awesome
      Paladin-Cleric of Awesome
      yup. all the time!
      Oct 23, 2019 at 12:11 AM
  4. The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    I've killed many vampires/werewolves/etc and I've noticed they only come out towards the end of October... and they're really small too.
    1. Zanckst
      Zanckst
      "You gotta pump those numbers up, those are rookie numbers in this racket"
      Oct 22, 2019 at 9:22 PM
  5. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Remember: there will always be someone who is in a worse situation than you, but that doesn't invalidate your own suffering and experiences.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      I said that like an idiot, but don't let that take away from my meaning....
      Oct 22, 2019 at 9:48 PM
    3. Poryg
      Poryg
      This could be extended to many things. You made a blunder, doesn't matter others made worse blunders, it won't invalidate yours. And many more. Essentially it can also be summarized into "Don't compare yourself to others, it doesn't change what you do"
      Oct 23, 2019 at 12:00 AM
      The Stranger likes this.
    4. Zanckst
      Zanckst
      While the do not compare yourself to others applies to alot of extents, to me it never, doesn't and should not invalidate the need for it
      Oct 23, 2019 at 12:02 AM
      The Stranger likes this.
  6. Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero
    I've worked out classes in my game. Ten playable characters plus one hidden. Each character has their own class and three subclasses.
    1. SpicyNoodleStudios likes this.
    2. Storyteller-Hero
      Storyteller-Hero
      None of the characters will have the same class or subclasses as any of the other characters. A hopefully fun aspect of late game tactics will be figuring out which combinations work best in the more challenging, more complex battles of the game.
      Oct 22, 2019 at 8:28 PM
      SpicyNoodleStudios likes this.
  7. Kwerty
    Kwerty
    Custom save menu design!
    2. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      My wife and I were just talking about this. I was like "If they changed the save menu, they changed the whole menu." Lol it really does look consistent. I know you aren't asking for notes, but the only thing that sticks out to us is that 'options' seems a little out of on it's own. Have you tried it grouped with save and exit?
      Oct 22, 2019 at 9:44 PM
      Kwerty likes this.
    3. Kwerty
      Kwerty
      hmm, i could do but it may leave the journal out on it's own.
      Oct 22, 2019 at 11:46 PM
      standardplayer likes this.
    4. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      ? Journal is on it's own anyway, isn't it? I meant grouping Option with the Save Game and Exit at the bottom. In the picture it was on it's own. But honestly, it looks great as is. I also appreciate that you didn't go for a highlighted rectangle selector, but used an icon. Nice touch :D
      Oct 22, 2019 at 11:56 PM
      Kwerty likes this.
  8. Poryg
    Poryg
    TIL that if you present history the way it was, you apparently like it/agree with it/are a fan or supporter. #YoutubeWisdom
    1. The Stranger and standardplayer like this.
    2. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      Sounds like you had a run in with some snowflakes
      Oct 22, 2019 at 3:47 PM
      The Stranger likes this.
    3. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      I hate this belief so much. Dispelling historical myths and inaccuracies does not mean you support those things. When you encounter such people, it's probably best to just ignore them completely. They're not interested in learning new things, they're just looking for a fight, a new target for their personal crusade.
      Oct 22, 2019 at 6:39 PM
      Poryg and standardplayer like this.
  9. Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Back home late yesterd.. err 2 days ago. Got too much sleep and DC eye is kinda good but watery lungs now. No worries; we are used to it.
  10. Loz
    Loz Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Thanks a lot!
    1. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
      Engr. Adiktuzmiko
      You're welcome.. That was a mind boggling stuff that ended up being such a simple mistake xD
      Oct 22, 2019 at 2:37 PM
      Loz and standardplayer like this.
    2. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      Yeah, what we did was the equivalent of taking apart a watch and examining the parts before checking the battery ><
      Oct 22, 2019 at 2:56 PM
      Engr. Adiktuzmiko and Loz like this.
  11. Loz
  12. Eliaquim
    Eliaquim
    Updated my desktop with +8gb ram. Because I think that will solve some problems... guess I was wrong :(
    1. standardplayer likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Poryg
      Poryg
      What about downloading more ram?

Now seriously though. In tomshardware.com I've seen a possible problem, wrongly installed RAM. Do you have it in correct RAM slots? For example, if you have 4 slots and 2 sticks, you need to have them either in 1/3 or 2/4.
      Oct 22, 2019 at 2:00 PM
      Kauzz likes this.
    4. Jonforum
      Jonforum
      this type of behavior can happen on memory improperly installed, or misconfiguring.
      Start again and if not fix, try tweek in the bios at the frequency recommended by your motherboard.
      If wrong or instable voltage, the pc will reboot.
      Oct 22, 2019 at 2:18 PM
    5. Eliaquim
      Eliaquim
      Ok, guys! I will try that! Now I pit windows to go back to a restore point.
      @Poryg my pc has only two slots, so I guess that's it. If it reboots tomorrow again after the restore point I will try to remove them and put again to see what happens.
      @Jonforum I take a look at the bios and everything is fine there. 1600 MHz for the two rams. My motherboard supports a maximum of 2133mhz.
      Oct 22, 2019 at 3:52 PM
  13. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    "Good people bring out the good in people." Roy T. Bennett
    2. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      I know what you mean. A lot of times the word 'good' ends up reflecting the user's personal beliefs, like religion, or just anything that is too singular to apply across the board. Most stuff just isn't fair to apply blindly.
      Oct 22, 2019 at 9:34 PM
      The Stranger likes this.
    3. SpicyNoodleStudios
      SpicyNoodleStudios
      I used to treat others the way I was okay with being treated. If people don't like it, they'll escalate it. So even though I was treating people based on my opinion, things still got out of hand. Respect is more about each individuals opinion. Though I can't believe they would go so far.
      Oct 22, 2019 at 10:20 PM
      The Stranger likes this.
    4. SpicyNoodleStudios
      SpicyNoodleStudios
      I'll respect what they want but I definitely don't ever want to have to spend time with them if I have to worry about things getting bad like that.
      Oct 22, 2019 at 10:20 PM
      The Stranger likes this.
  14. yoda
    yoda Purzelkater
    I installed your script and it is great but only works for PC. On browser I get a network error. Please help.
    1. hiddenone
      hiddenone
      @yoda Please do not use statuses to ask for help as it's against the status feed rules, post in the correct section instead.
      Oct 22, 2019 at 11:46 AM
  15. RavenBlueIndigo
    RavenBlueIndigo
    Oops, did not mean to post that. Meant to post my stream link. Doing Majora's Mask~
  16. HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    When did this forum turn into salt/political undertone central?
    2. Archeia
      Archeia
      I was reading around just yesterday and I couldn't find any either.
      Oct 22, 2019 at 10:57 AM
    3. HexMozart88
      HexMozart88
      I said "borderline" because it's not quite your usual politics, but I do see some stuff that is associated with topics often talked about politically. Or perhaps what's considered political is becoming skewed for me because things get equally heated at times.
      Oct 22, 2019 at 11:03 AM
    4. mlogan
      mlogan
      Heated does not equal political. But, at that, I'd be hard pressed to find heated topics around here. So, can you point out what you are talking about?
      Oct 22, 2019 at 11:55 AM
  17. SiiOs
    SiiOs
    Working on an RPG Maker project still
    1. Eliaquim and standardplayer like this.
  18. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Googling your symptoms can be dangerous. "You got decapitation!"...wait, what?
    2. HexMozart88
      HexMozart88
      @Amane Kagari funny enough, the same thing happened to me. Like, exactly the same thing.
      Oct 22, 2019 at 9:21 AM
      Amane Kagari likes this.
    3. Poryg
      Poryg
      I have about 7 deadly diseases including 3 cancers, a ton of non-deadly diseases and more than 20 mental diseases, some of which are quite serious. Other than that I'm a quite healthy young guy.
      Oct 22, 2019 at 9:44 AM
    4. Poryg
      Poryg
      *lethal, not deadly. My bad :D
      Oct 22, 2019 at 9:44 AM
  19. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I sometimes wonder what goes through a person's head when I just get bored of an argument with them and wish them a good day.
    1. bgillisp
      bgillisp
      I don't even go that far anymore, I just stop responding and unfollow the thread.
      Oct 22, 2019 at 7:37 AM
    2. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      I tend to unfollow if possible. YouTube and Facebook make that much harder. But, I find just acting "nice" to people you're tired of dealing with while they continue to rage ends the argument fairly quickly. I just wonder what goes through their head as I act nice to end the whole thing.
      Oct 22, 2019 at 7:40 AM
    3. HexMozart88
      HexMozart88
      Probably makes them angrier, to be honest.
      Oct 22, 2019 at 10:11 AM
  20. Zanckst
    Zanckst
    Sorry to break it to you but the world won't end before I finish my games ;)
    1. standardplayer likes this.
    2. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      I don't know, I've been reading scriptures from all walks of life, and studying ancient civilizations. I have it on good authority that the world will end in 2012!
      Oct 22, 2019 at 7:02 AM
      Zanckst likes this.
    3. Zanckst
      Zanckst
      Oh that? Sorry I accidentally binged text my associates, those were the date for my billionth lunch break :/
      Oct 22, 2019 at 7:04 AM
      standardplayer likes this.