New Profile Posts

1. Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero
    Hmm, with new game plus in a game, it could be tedious to endure a tutorial every run so keeping it in a separate menu option might be best.
    1. standardplayer likes this.
    2. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Or you could use global\meta switches to disable the tutorial once some sort of game completed switch has been turned on. I've seen one or two global data plug-ins floating around here.
      Oct 23, 2019 at 6:35 PM
      Storyteller-Hero likes this.
    3. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      Oct 23, 2019 at 6:36 PM
      Storyteller-Hero likes this.
    4. Storyteller-Hero
      Storyteller-Hero
      I think I'm just going to make a simple yes-no choice at the start of the game to see a tutorial, and have the option in the game menu afterwards, maybe as a key item in the inventory.
      Oct 23, 2019 at 7:53 PM
  2. leenat40
    leenat40
    Death Stranding spoilers are online! Avoid them at all cost and report those posting them! Let's reconnect!
    1. The Stranger and standardplayer like this.
    2. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      I've never said 'what??' so many times in such a short period, as when I first saw that trailer. I can't wait. R.I.P. Metal Gear....
      Oct 23, 2019 at 6:37 PM
      The Stranger likes this.
  3. Poryg
    Poryg
    4 months of Hearts of Iron 4 taught me about geography better than 8 years of geography classes.
    1. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Be careful, there's a few historical and geographical errors in that game. Then again, there's historical and geographical errors in a lot of their historical grand strategy games.
      Oct 23, 2019 at 6:39 PM
  4. AdamMMS
    AdamMMS
    Hey! Mode 7 looks pretty sweet! In fact, I will use it in the ECHORIA sequals!
  5. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    “We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.” – Ronald Reagan
    1. SpicyNoodleStudios
      SpicyNoodleStudios
      his administration did some real bad stuff though
      Oct 23, 2019 at 1:18 PM
    2. Kes
      Kes
      We don't allow political discussion on this site, so please do not make comments like the one in your second post here.
      Oct 23, 2019 at 7:27 PM
  6. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    I miss believing in conspiracy theories. The world was more interesting to me then XD
    1. View previous comments...
    2. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      It's really weird, because even the ancients thought of the world as round. Maybe they just really like the concept of the Discworld as created by Sir Terry Pratchett. xD
      Oct 23, 2019 at 7:17 PM
      standardplayer likes this.
    3. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      I've only read Going Postal, I was about to send you a clacks
      Oct 23, 2019 at 7:26 PM
    4. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      Yeah, as a matter of fact, I'll be doing all of my further status updates by the Clacks. Let Vetinari try to stop me!
      Oct 23, 2019 at 7:27 PM
  7. RavenBlueIndigo
    RavenBlueIndigo
    Stream will be live shortly with some art! Feel free to drop by!
  8. Juanita Star
    Juanita Star
    Shout out for those people answering the free request page. You guys rock.
    1. Wavelength and JaeJaeCee like this.
    2. Mystic_Enigma
      Mystic_Enigma
      They totally do! :kaopride:
      Oct 23, 2019 at 11:30 AM
      Juanita Star likes this.
  9. SomeRandomGuyWhoNeedsHelp
    1. Wavelength
      Wavelength
      n o means n o !
      Oct 23, 2019 at 1:11 PM
  10. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Not dead, in exam period. Although both terms are almost synonymous...
    2. TheoAllen
      TheoAllen
      Are u EXAMining a DEAD body for your crime law EXAM?
      Oct 23, 2019 at 10:34 AM
    3. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      You all are examining some dead? Ohh is it gonna be like Law and Order? Are you gonna answer your cell phone by saying your last name instead of 'hello'?
      Oct 23, 2019 at 11:21 AM
      MushroomCake28 likes this.
    4. FleshToDust
      FleshToDust
      Dead body? Looks like he...
      *takes off glasses*
      was in exam hell.
      *huwaaaah!!!*
      Oct 23, 2019 at 11:25 AM
      MushroomCake28 likes this.
  11. Zanckst
    Zanckst
    Trying out RPG Maker MV. :S
    2. Lilly
      Lilly
      You'll love it!~
      Feel free to call on me for anything.
      Oct 23, 2019 at 9:32 AM
      Zanckst likes this.
    3. Zanckst
      Zanckst
      @Animebryan Thanks, I will! :) I have had dabbled in image editing, but I've gotten rusty and need to pick up pace in this craft again. Coding too. Also, I just watched Yanfly's plugins video for the first time, and then RMMV insta-get! Haha. I'll surely spend some dime for DLC's to save some time. :)
      Oct 23, 2019 at 10:06 AM
    4. Zanckst
      Zanckst
      @Lilly I already will! ;) And I already want to. Thanks! :3
      Oct 23, 2019 at 10:09 AM
  12. Marquise*
    Marquise*
    DC heart shaped nose wet kiss on my lips. Kitties got urinary formula can food~! ♥ Toilet paper roll thrown away. DC caught it on the nose.
    1. The Stranger likes this.
    2. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Heart shaped nose. Awwh! ^.^
      Oct 23, 2019 at 8:33 AM
  13. JaeJaeCee
    JaeJaeCee
    Does anyone know someone willing to make enemy battlers for an MV game?
    2. jkweath
      jkweath
      I doubt many people here would make battlers for free, but you could always check Aekashics (akashics.moe), that person's been making cartoon-style battlers for years and has over 900 for free use.
      Oct 23, 2019 at 9:53 AM
    3. JaeJaeCee
      Oct 23, 2019 at 10:03 AM
    4. Kes
      Kes
      Please do not use Status Updates to ask Support questions, that is not their purpose. Please post in Resource Requests.
      Oct 23, 2019 at 7:30 PM
  14. Zanckst
    Zanckst
    You'll never realise the full potential of your soul, and go for the everchase bliss, if science is the only lens you see this world through
    2. Zanckst
      Zanckst
      And everyone in the hospital too. All of the patients there will take off their pants and circle around my bed at night. It's like they wanna do something but can't
      Oct 23, 2019 at 8:51 AM
    3. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      There are many who'd disagree with your 'greatest lesson and truth' of boys liking girls. So, you think your brother was trying to turn you gay? Or was he trying to make you accepting of it?
      Oct 23, 2019 at 8:55 AM
    4. SpicyNoodleStudios
      SpicyNoodleStudios
      I didn't know. Sorry.
      Oct 23, 2019 at 1:20 PM
  15. Bluequoise
    Bluequoise
    "Be different boldly. If nobody did we'd all still be living in caves." Unknown
  16. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Ever wondered what happens when you put a neodymium magnet too close to a computer?
    2. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Yeah, they're crazy. Stars, even after death, are so amazing. :) When it comes to things like this, it's hard to imagine just how powerful they truly are. Not only does a Magnetar tear things apart on an atomic level, it distorts atoms themselves, turning them into rod-like shapes. It's crazy. Oh, sometimes they become rogue stars and move around too. lol. Let's hope one never gets too close to our solar system.
      Oct 23, 2019 at 4:41 AM
      Wavelength likes this.
    3. Wavelength
      Wavelength
      A great reminder that even what we consider virtual data is simply a very precisely-controlled set of physical objects, subject to every single physical law that human bodies, rocks, and quasars are subject to!
      Oct 23, 2019 at 6:46 AM
      The Stranger likes this.
    4. SpicyNoodleStudios
      SpicyNoodleStudios
      Not to worry. Our good ol' loving protectors, the elite, will make sure to totally devastate the planet and annihilate all life on Earth before a cosmic event of destruction can occur.
      Oct 23, 2019 at 6:51 AM
  17. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    “If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.” – Buddha
    1. Wavelength and MechScapeZH like this.
    2. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
      Oct 23, 2019 at 5:28 AM
      SpicyNoodleStudios likes this.
    3. Wavelength
      Wavelength
      "Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Give a man 1.5238 million fish, feed him for a lifetime." - You Don't Know Jack

(In all seriousness though, I do love a lot of The Buddha's mystical yet profound wisdom.)
      Oct 23, 2019 at 6:48 AM
  18. hero_buddy
    hero_buddy
    i wanna make a small cute game just to get experience, but i'm having trouble coming up with a story... hm...
    2. Wavelength
      Wavelength
      For projects like that, I like to think back to childhood. Goals that I had when I was a kid (silly little ones, not ones that would take a lifetime to achieve), or misconceptions that I had about things, are great sparks for coming up with a plot for this type of game.
      Oct 23, 2019 at 6:50 AM
    3. FleshToDust
      FleshToDust
      Dude goes on a walk to get some milk, falls in a mysterious cave he's never seen before. He now must find his way out but try as he might he only ends up further in it's depths. Is the cave real or did it transport him to an alternate dimension?

Bing. Story popped out of my head in 3.2 seconds and continued as I typed.
      Oct 23, 2019 at 8:24 AM
    4. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
      Engr. Adiktuzmiko
      This is why after my current project is done, my next one would only have a basic story...
      Oct 23, 2019 at 12:44 PM
  19. Hollow 1977
  20. BurningOrca
    BurningOrca
    I'm doing everything I shouldn't: Big first project, restart before being finished, randomizing stat increases upon level up.
    2. Golden Unicorn Gaming
      Golden Unicorn Gaming
      None of that is wrong unless you don't finish or hold yourself to a timeline that cannot be achieved.
      Oct 23, 2019 at 8:00 AM
      BurningOrca likes this.
    3. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
      Engr. Adiktuzmiko
      I hate randomized stats because RNG hates me...
      Oct 23, 2019 at 12:44 PM
      BurningOrca likes this.
    4. BurningOrca
      BurningOrca
      Okay in my status post below somebody sad you should never restart, but if it is okay then I am happy.
      Oct 23, 2019 at 12:46 PM
      Golden Unicorn Gaming likes this.