New Profile Posts

1. The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    I'm very thankful to have friends brave enough to point out the flaws in my work and tell me that I need more practice.
    1. Poryg
      Poryg
      There's a flaw in your thankfulness. Pointing out flaws is not bravery, it should be standard. Only not pointing them out is cowardice. Although I understand where it comes from, some people just cannot bear the criticism.
      Nov 12, 2019 at 4:39 PM
    2. Poryg
      Poryg
      There you go. Where there aren't your friends, there's me. :D Although sometimes I wonder if my criticisms are too harsh, because they're usually long and detailed.
      Nov 12, 2019 at 4:43 PM
  2. Poryg
    Poryg
    I am definitely interested in the details about the wiring.
  3. CraneSoft
    CraneSoft
    And I'm convinced yet again that art > everything in the gaming world. Why? Just look at Ryza.
    1. bgillisp
      bgillisp
      Not always true. There have been RPGMaker games with great art that flopped sales wise.
      Nov 12, 2019 at 1:29 PM
  4. MoonshineDreams
    MoonshineDreams
    Good day! Does anyone know how to make a management game? We would really like to have some advices!
  5. RavenBlueIndigo
    RavenBlueIndigo
    Stream will be live shortly with another session of Bully! Feel free to drop by!
  6. Liandra Aura
    Liandra Aura
    Lack of motivation lately. Not loss of interest. Just rough time with life in general.
    1. Finnuval
      Finnuval
      Then take care of yourself, do what you need to relax and get things back in order... Worry about stuff later :)
      Nov 12, 2019 at 11:43 AM
  7. Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Everyone and kitties are back home~! Found our winner prize! I'm in ♥~! That B4B3L is great!
  8. Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero
    Today I used game character hub for the first time since I've gotten it to customize character sprites and started trying custom battlers.
    1. Storyteller-Hero
      Storyteller-Hero
      I also learned that an art program that I have has default anti-aliasing, which can blur out sprites if not turned off.
      Nov 12, 2019 at 9:44 AM
  9. gstv87
    gstv87
    Isometric tiles, with baked ambient occlusion and shadows. https://bit.ly/2p7xVNO Excuse me while my brain finally burns out.
  10. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Please keep my dad in your prayers. He is ill and his pulse is low. Hopefully nothing serious. :(
    1. The Stranger likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Hollow 1977
      Hollow 1977
      Nov 12, 2019 at 10:08 AM
    4. Finnuval
      Finnuval
      Not the praying type either but my thoughts go out to him and those around him andd I hope whatever it is he recovers
      Nov 12, 2019 at 11:45 AM
    5. Lilly
      Lilly
      I pray and will hope that he gets better!~
      Nov 12, 2019 at 12:35 PM
  11. Redeye
    Redeye
    I'm eating ice cream during snowy weather. dayum the rules.
    1. mylafter and HexMozart88 like this.
  12. MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
  13. Oddball
    Oddball
    Watching avatar: last air bender for the first time. I'm on Episode 2
  14. Soulrender
    Soulrender
    I hate when my left ear plugs itself...
  15. Jonforum
    Jonforum
    1. MushroomCake28 likes this.
    2. Ossra
      Ossra
      Just wanted to note that the 'No Charge' license for GSAP only covers games that are released for free. If you charge for the game, you are asked to purchase a 'Business Green' license. Because of this, I use the AnimeJS library for projects.
      Nov 12, 2019 at 7:22 AM
    3. Jonforum
      Jonforum
      yes, free for dev, but if your release a commercial game, you need a license.
      Nov 12, 2019 at 7:56 AM
  16. Meike
    Meike
    Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
    1. Lemonrice likes this.
    3. Poryg
      Poryg
      Let it go, let it go, can't hold it back anymore. Let it go, let it go, turn back and slam the door!
      Nov 12, 2019 at 8:03 AM
      Meike likes this.
    4. Meike
      Meike
      XD I had no choice! It was a snowin' and I had to drive my kid to preschool!
      Nov 12, 2019 at 12:35 PM
    5. Poryg
      Poryg
      Well, we still have rain and 2°C temps. And I have to work night shifts in them >.<
      Nov 12, 2019 at 2:49 PM
  17. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Everyone should be entitled to a catnap, even if they're at work. :)
    1. View previous comments...
    2. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      @Finnuval You could give people riddles to solve before they're granted access to your books. :p
      Nov 12, 2019 at 5:28 AM
      Finnuval and Lemonrice like this.
    3. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      @Lemonrice Being a full time mummy also means you have a lil' cuddle monster to nap with. ^.^ Well, when he's not pulling knobs off doors and cupboards, or hiding your stuff in-between tax forms. xD
      Nov 12, 2019 at 5:30 AM
      Finnuval and Lemonrice like this.
    4. Lemonrice
      Lemonrice
      Or covering the floor with plates and mugs... Creating the home version of "the floor is shards" xD but you know these moments, when you are tired all day and once you actually have time to sleep, you're wide awake.
      Nov 12, 2019 at 5:45 AM
      Finnuval and The Stranger like this.
  18. MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    So, I just finished drawing my OC, and I found a 2018 design... Holy llama what a change.
    1. Lemonrice and Traveling Bard like this.
    3. FleshToDust
      FleshToDust
      My hunger always betrays me. :(
      Nov 12, 2019 at 3:38 AM
    4. Lemonrice
      Lemonrice
      Yet nobody has asked the most important questions: where can we see the image?
      Nov 12, 2019 at 5:03 AM
      MrKiwi likes this.
    5. MrKiwi
      MrKiwi
      @Lemonrice I sincerly forget about that due to the llama thing (.-.)
      Nov 12, 2019 at 8:51 AM
  19. Gabrelik
    Gabrelik
    Finally home! I think I'll transition back into the community with a new LP! :)
    1. The Stranger likes this.
    2. Gabrelik
      Nov 12, 2019 at 2:00 AM
      The Stranger and Sunjean like this.
  20. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Got a snow day today, used it to deep clean my desk. Now maybe I won't be breathing in so much dust.
    1. Traveling Bard and Gabrelik like this.
    2. Gabrelik
      Gabrelik
      It's cold here, too! Went from 70 yesterday, to 27 today...
      Nov 12, 2019 at 2:01 AM
    3. Traveling Bard
      Traveling Bard
      You may have defeated the dust now, but it will return... stronger than before. It's always out there. Waiting for you to forget to clean for a month or two. That's when it'll strike -_- enjoy that snow day!
      Nov 12, 2019 at 2:28 AM
    4. FleshToDust
      FleshToDust
      Mr Plow is coming.
      Nov 12, 2019 at 3:52 AM