New Profile Posts

1. Cap_
    Cap_ Archeia
    Too bad
    1. Kes
      Kes
      I think you meant to reply to Archeia's Update about Yanfly, not post a new Update yourself. To reply to someone, you need to click the Comment button under the opening post and type in the box which comes up then.
      Nov 13, 2019 at 6:53 AM
  2. Cap_
  3. Lerralith
  4. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Be cool to make a game like White Out with RM,but with a visable map and keyitems.I wouldn’t know how making push notifications work though.
  5. Switz
    Switz
    Remington Arms can be sued now because game developers making shooter games put their weapons in their games - targeting young audiences.
    1. Storyteller-Hero
      Storyteller-Hero
      That's not what the lawsuit says. They're being sued for not having enough checks on buyers of actual real life guns who end up using them in crimes. This creates an exception; it does not completely overturn protections for gun manufacturers.
      Nov 13, 2019 at 3:59 AM
      The Stranger likes this.
    2. Jesse - PVGames
      Jesse - PVGames
      Nov 13, 2019 at 7:05 AM
  6. Xyonel
    Xyonel
    if someone have good experience about parameter formulas expecially about x param like hit rate, feel free to discuss with me thanks!
  7. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    How nice of them. Sometimes we need to let people know we are backing them especially when they are going thru something horrible. :)
    1. The Stranger likes this.
    2. Hollow 1977
  8. Kwerty
    Kwerty
  9. Xyonel
    Xyonel
    configuring rpg maker statistic formula interactions and names, so intresting!
  10. Meike
    Meike
    Disney+ thank you for letting me relive childhood.
    1. Switz
      Switz
      Is there anything new on it? Or just a collection of all their movies? Any originals like Netflix?
      Nov 13, 2019 at 3:11 AM
  11. Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero
    I figured out the beginning chapter and overall plot of the smaller game I decided to make, which is looking to be a mid-sized RPG.
    1. Traveling Bard and The Stranger like this.
    2. Traveling Bard
      Traveling Bard
      Planning ftw! Good luck on your project :) Do you have a thread going for it yet or is it still just living in your notes?
      Nov 13, 2019 at 3:57 AM
  12. Maria C.C.
    Maria C.C.
    Currently preparing Crystallized Soul.
  13. Lorenze
    Lorenze
    1. Kwerty and The Stranger like this.
  14. Munchy
    Munchy
    NWO Windows Demo Is Ready To Play! Link In The About Me Section :)
  15. LittlePIGGY
  16. The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    I'm very thankful to have friends brave enough to point out the flaws in my work and tell me that I need more practice.
    1. Finnuval and Elliott404 like this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      It's a bit cruel to say "You suck" I think. It's not constructive, doesn't really offer any advice on how better to grow.
      You don't have to be good at something to believe in yourself. There is no "perfect", if you like something then you're probably not alone in liking it, you just need to find your audience.
      Nov 12, 2019 at 8:11 PM
    4. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      As someone who calls my friends b*tch and a**hole I don't think "you s*ck" is that cruel ^^ But it's definitely harsh if you don't have a super close relationship with them. I agree with the rest of what you said
      Nov 12, 2019 at 8:55 PM
      The Mighty Palm likes this.
    5. Poryg
      Poryg
      Yeah, for the lack of encouragement I've been in a sort of love hate relationship with some. They knew I'd tell them honestly if they asked me, but they also knew I would show no mercy and at times completely obliterate them. But guess that's why they trusted me.
      Nov 13, 2019 at 1:14 AM
  17. Poryg
    Poryg
    I am definitely interested in the details about the wiring.
  18. CraneSoft
    CraneSoft
    And I'm convinced yet again that art > everything in the gaming world. Why? Just look at Ryza.
    1. bgillisp
      bgillisp
      Not always true. There have been RPGMaker games with great art that flopped sales wise.
      Nov 12, 2019 at 1:29 PM
    2. CraneSoft
      CraneSoft
      You are right that it is definitely not foolproof but statistics do show that art have the greatest impact when it comes to affecting sales directly.
      Nov 12, 2019 at 5:42 PM
    3. bgillisp
      bgillisp
      Maybe at first, but many games have had good art but bad gameplay which impacts game #2 as the audience is now like nope, you fooled me once with your art. Not again.

Long term, gameplay will win more over than art though. But you're more dependent on word of mouth. To the Moon wasn't an instant hit after all.
      Nov 13, 2019 at 4:13 AM
  19. MoonshineDreams
    MoonshineDreams
    Good day! Does anyone know how to make a management game? We would really like to have some advices!
  20. RavenBlueIndigo
    RavenBlueIndigo
    Stream will be live shortly with another session of Bully! Feel free to drop by!