New Profile Posts

1. Gabrelik
    Gabrelik
    Hollow Knight LP - Episode 2!
  2. Switz
  3. RavenBlueIndigo
    RavenBlueIndigo
    Stream will be live shortly with some art! Feel free to drop by and see what monster I am creating~
  4. CraneSoft
    CraneSoft
    I am starting to worry that VXA may become obsolete by the time I could finish my project ...sigh long development times Pepega.
    1. bgillisp
      bgillisp
      Well considering people still release things made with 2000 and 2003 and XP, I'd say not worry about it.
      Nov 13, 2019 at 11:56 AM
  5. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    My second round interview is tomorrow. Give me your energy!
    1. callmedan, Shaz, mlogan and 6 others like this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. standardplayer
    4. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      I know you aren't a 'him', but still. Spirit bomb.
      Nov 13, 2019 at 10:44 AM
    5. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      My energy's already been at least partially drained by some hard cider I had. Good luck though.
      Nov 13, 2019 at 11:40 AM
  6. Cap_
    Cap_ Archeia
    Too bad
    1. Kes
      Kes
      I think you meant to reply to Archeia's Update about Yanfly, not post a new Update yourself. To reply to someone, you need to click the Comment button under the opening post and type in the box which comes up then.
      Nov 13, 2019 at 6:53 AM
  7. Cap_
    Cap_
    Hi
    1. MushroomCake28
      Nov 13, 2019 at 9:20 AM
  8. Lerralith
  9. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Be cool to make a game like White Out with RM,but with a visable map and keyitems.I wouldn’t know how making push notifications work though.
  10. Switz
    Switz
    Remington Arms can be sued now because game developers making shooter games put their weapons in their games - targeting young audiences.
    1. Storyteller-Hero
      Storyteller-Hero
      That's not what the lawsuit says. They're being sued for not having enough checks on buyers of actual real life guns who end up using them in crimes. This creates an exception; it does not completely overturn protections for gun manufacturers.
      Nov 13, 2019 at 3:59 AM
      The Stranger likes this.
    2. Jesse - PVGames
      Jesse - PVGames
      Nov 13, 2019 at 7:05 AM
  11. Xyonel
    Xyonel
    if someone have good experience about parameter formulas expecially about x param like hit rate, feel free to discuss with me thanks!
  12. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    How nice of them. Sometimes we need to let people know we are backing them especially when they are going thru something horrible. :)
    1. The Stranger likes this.
    2. Hollow 1977
  13. Kwerty
    Kwerty
  14. Xyonel
    Xyonel
    configuring rpg maker statistic formula interactions and names, so intresting!
  15. Meike
    Meike
    Disney+ thank you for letting me relive childhood.
    1. Switz
      Switz
      Is there anything new on it? Or just a collection of all their movies? Any originals like Netflix?
      Nov 13, 2019 at 3:11 AM
  16. Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero
    I figured out the beginning chapter and overall plot of the smaller game I decided to make, which is looking to be a mid-sized RPG.
    1. Traveling Bard and The Stranger like this.
    2. Traveling Bard
      Traveling Bard
      Planning ftw! Good luck on your project :) Do you have a thread going for it yet or is it still just living in your notes?
      Nov 13, 2019 at 3:57 AM
    3. Storyteller-Hero
      Storyteller-Hero
      I'm keeping it in my notes for now. I probably won't put up a thread for it until I'm at least halfway through completing the build.
      Nov 13, 2019 at 8:58 AM
  17. Maria C.C.
    Maria C.C.
    Currently preparing Crystallized Soul.
  18. Lorenze
    Lorenze
    1. Kwerty and The Stranger like this.
  19. Munchy
    Munchy
    NWO Windows Demo Is Ready To Play! Link In The About Me Section :)
  20. LittlePIGGY