New Profile Posts

1. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Sleep... need sleep... don't wanna sleep... sleepsleepsleep.
  2. Aristarko
    1. FleshToDust
      Nov 14, 2019 at 7:24 AM
    2. Finnuval
      Nov 14, 2019 at 8:55 AM
      HexMozart88 likes this.
  3. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Third round on Friday!
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      According to my husband (who also works at this company), the in person is pretty much a shoe in unless you somehow turn out to be a giant knob.
      Nov 14, 2019 at 7:42 AM
    3. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      He’s only seen one person not make it after this, and it’s because they felt the applicant was arrogant.
      Nov 14, 2019 at 7:42 AM
    4. Finnuval
      Finnuval
      see, told you you where just THAT amazing xD haha anyway, congrats and you'll do fine no doubt.
      Nov 14, 2019 at 8:47 AM
  4. Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero
    Apparently there's an event command for "Change Actor Images" and it can change even the SV-battler sheet used. This opens up possibilities.
    1. Storyteller-Hero
      Storyteller-Hero
      If I have an alternate battler sheet for each actor, that increases the number of graphics I can choose from when creating action sequences for skills. I'm so glad I learned about this before I started making the more complicated skills that will be in my game.
      Nov 14, 2019 at 5:15 AM
  5. Barundar
    Barundar
    Designing RPG MV Game!
  6. Faizal786sunny
  7. XPKobold
    XPKobold
    So anyone looked at the upcoming youtube terms of service December 10th?
    2. XPKobold
      XPKobold
      @FleshToDust Yeah that and the coppa one is the most concerning for one since that one is really vague even with the rules.
      Nov 14, 2019 at 5:03 AM
      FleshToDust likes this.
    3. FleshToDust
      FleshToDust
      Youtube gets worse and worse every day.
      Nov 14, 2019 at 5:16 AM
    4. XPKobold
      XPKobold
      @FleshToDust Indeed i can all but guaranteed this will be a huge mess this remaining year and the start of 2020. Though i do wish alternative video sides actually pop up.
      Nov 14, 2019 at 6:40 AM
  8. Jiffy
    Jiffy
    Back from a much needed break. Have some cool plugin stuff coming soon and am gonna do some big updates to my existing stuff.
    1. Jiffy
      Jiffy
      Only plugin probably not getting updated is octopath. Plugin is a mess and has been done better by others.
      Nov 14, 2019 at 1:13 AM
  9. slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Just had one of our semi-regular customers come up to me and out of nowhere ask: "So have you gotten married yet?"
    2. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      Do you know where he's from? Probably a cultural thing, I grew up in Alabama and from the moment I turned 20 pretty much all older acquaintances started asking me that, been all over and never had it posed anywhere else though, but down there it's a common greeting to badger the young about their marriage prospects for some reason.
      Nov 13, 2019 at 11:46 PM
    3. slimmmeiske2
      slimmmeiske2
      @Philosophus Vagus Same place I'm from, Belgium. I'm used to older people asking whether I have a boyfriend yet, but I've never been asked if I'm married yet. I mean I would expect such a question if they knew I was in a relationship with someone, but since I'm not it felt really, really weird. o.o
      Nov 14, 2019 at 12:29 AM
    4. Elliott404
      Elliott404
      Oh. Well, in that case, maybe it's something what old ppl expect?
      Nov 14, 2019 at 1:34 AM
  10. Punamaagi
    Punamaagi
    Trying to slowly crawl back from my hiatus. Now if I could only decide whether to ignore or try to fix all those plot holes in my game.
  11. LittlePIGGY
    1. standardplayer likes this.
    2. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      Beautiful
      Nov 14, 2019 at 2:08 AM
      LittlePIGGY likes this.
  12. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    I'm getting mentally old -_- been listening to 50s-70s songs and enjoying it lmao... like wtf is wrong with me
    1. Kvothe likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      Also, I don't feel old listening to Beethoven. They're just piano pieces and just melodies. Why would you feel old listening to sounds made by a piano? Those sounds don't make me think and there's no connection to the then society or environment which could make me feel old.
      Nov 14, 2019 at 12:55 AM
    4. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      There was a time when I listened to Rabindranath Tagore's songs and some girls were like "you hear Rabindra Sangeet?" I said yea, do you? They were like "Nah. we're not into old stuff." Being in an age group where people don't listen to Rabindra Sangeet which is prolly the most modern type of old, I naturally started to think that old songs weren't meant for me.
      Nov 14, 2019 at 1:15 AM
    5. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      So I felt old when I listen to them now. Not to mention the subject matter of these songs are so deep that mature people will fully understand these. And I don't consider myself mature.
      Nov 14, 2019 at 1:16 AM
  13. Xyonel
    Xyonel
    Configuring plugins, so much work to do.. I must learn a bit of javascript for a better personalization.. Time to time!
    1. standardplayer likes this.
    2. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      let congratulations = true; if (poster.isPumped) console.log(poster.response)
      Nov 13, 2019 at 6:42 PM
      Xyonel likes this.
  14. ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Sometimes I ask myself the important questions, like can I use SRD Hudmaker as a message system? Spoiler yes, yes I can. :LZSexcite:
    1. ImaginaryVillain
      ImaginaryVillain
      My eyes are truly open, I can't believe I wasted time with messaging plugins up to this point. :LZSooo:
      Nov 13, 2019 at 4:43 PM
  15. Gabrelik
    Gabrelik
    Hollow Knight LP - Episode 2!
  16. Switz
    Switz
    Netflix>Disney
    1. slimmmeiske2
      slimmmeiske2
      I assume you're talking about the streaming services and not the actual movies they've each produced?
      Nov 13, 2019 at 9:22 PM
  17. RavenBlueIndigo
    RavenBlueIndigo
    Stream will be live shortly with some art! Feel free to drop by and see what monster I am creating~
  18. CraneSoft
    CraneSoft
    I am starting to worry that VXA may become obsolete by the time I could finish my project ...sigh long development times Pepega.
    1. bgillisp
      bgillisp
      Well considering people still release things made with 2000 and 2003 and XP, I'd say not worry about it.
      Nov 13, 2019 at 11:56 AM
      Finnuval, RoooodWorks and PixelHeart like this.
    2. CraneSoft
      CraneSoft
      Just anxiety caused by work stress as usual (heh), the only saving grace is that most people's PCs are still not optimal enough to run MV, although the shift is definitely happening across the years as more and more long-time devs who started with VX has started to migrate to them.
      Nov 14, 2019 at 10:16 AM
  19. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    My second round interview is tomorrow. Give me your energy!
    1. Kes, callmedan, Shaz and 7 others like this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      I know you aren't a 'him', but still. Spirit bomb.
      Nov 13, 2019 at 10:44 AM
    4. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      My energy's already been at least partially drained by some hard cider I had. Good luck though.
      Nov 13, 2019 at 11:40 AM
    5. Kes
      Kes
      Here, have an extra big helping.
      Nov 13, 2019 at 8:52 PM
      Ms Littlefish likes this.
  20. Cap_
    Cap_ Archeia
    Too bad
    1. Kes
      Kes
      I think you meant to reply to Archeia's Update about Yanfly, not post a new Update yourself. To reply to someone, you need to click the Comment button under the opening post and type in the box which comes up then.
      Nov 13, 2019 at 6:53 AM