New Profile Posts

1. Kauzz
    Kauzz
    I've started to play Tree of Savior. Looks good...
  2. Lilly
  3. Tanarex
    Tanarex
    Mom and me watching a movie. "It's about..." Her:No spoilers!" Me: I haven't even seen it yet. I can't give any spoilers.
    1. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      Spoilers hurt TT I still can't get over a disgusting spoiler my stupid friend gave me 5 years ago
      Nov 17, 2019 at 4:46 AM
  4. The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Beat Bloodborne, so now I can say without any doubt that it is the worst of the Fromsoft soulsborne games... judged by itself it's like 7/10
    1. The Stranger likes this.
    2. FleshToDust
      FleshToDust
      Curious the cons you have with it.
      Nov 17, 2019 at 1:56 AM
    3. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Utterly terrible game. Literally unplayable. 7/10. :p
      Nov 17, 2019 at 5:36 AM
    4. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      In all seriousness, I couldn't muster the will to beat father Gascoigne. I was enjoying the game up until I encountered him. lol. I enjoyed Code Vein far more than Bloodborne.
      Nov 17, 2019 at 5:37 AM
  5. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    A French court has ruled that users have the right to resell their Steam games.
    1. standardplayer likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Jonforum
      Jonforum
      nice, i will also sell all my streaming movie and music saved in my pc!
      Juge are something retard dinosaur.
      Nov 17, 2019 at 12:17 AM
    4. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      @Jonforum Their argument is that Steam isn't a subscription based service, and that you buy a game as you would anything else, thus granting yout the right to resell it. In the eyes of the court, you own your Steam games just as much as you own pretty much everything else you've ever bought.
      Nov 17, 2019 at 5:34 AM
    5. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      It's a good thing for consumers, but it may encourage devs and publishers to turn their games into actual services\subscriptions.
      Nov 17, 2019 at 5:35 AM
  6. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    I....I just remembered Celebrity Deathmatch. I watched it all the time when I was younger, and I only just remembered it ever existed.
    2. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      Like I just heard a very random reference to it, and it just feels like the memory just 'turned on'. Not even like nostalgia, I think I'm losing it. Too much raspberry danish.
      Nov 16, 2019 at 6:09 PM
      The Stranger and Finnuval like this.
  7. Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    When A witnesses B who ordered C to kill D, anyone can be at fault with proper context.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Lawfully, only B and C are in the wrong. B would be punished for ordering the death of D, and C would be punished for carrying out the deed. Not sure how D would ever be at fault, though. Unless you're saying they deserved to be killed by a hitman for one reason or another.
      Nov 16, 2019 at 8:22 PM
    3. Ryisunique
      Ryisunique
      Not enough info. My brain hurts imagining possibilities.
      Nov 17, 2019 at 3:57 AM
    4. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      By anyone, is D a suspect too? XD not sure how that works. B and C definitely deserves punishment and A... depends whether they stayed quiet or reported the crime.
      Nov 17, 2019 at 4:49 AM
  8. BeauDrawsStuff
    BeauDrawsStuff
    Im not dead lul
    2. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      Make sure you stay that way ^^
      Nov 17, 2019 at 4:50 AM
  9. RavenBlueIndigo
    RavenBlueIndigo
    Stream will be live shortly with some Spyro: Reignited (Ripto's Rage!) Feel free to drop by!
  10. Ryisunique
    Ryisunique
    Remember things now. The ow is for my arm and my heart.
    3. Ryisunique
      Ryisunique
      Rewatching a TV show and remembering they killed off a favorite character. Seriously, they fridged him like they do the girls, usually.
      Nov 16, 2019 at 11:00 AM
      The Stranger likes this.
    4. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      What's the name of the show? I've lost interest in films and shows in the past because my favourite characters have either died or turned into something stupid.
      Nov 16, 2019 at 11:03 AM
      Ryisunique likes this.
    5. Ryisunique
      Ryisunique
      Arrow. And same.
      Nov 16, 2019 at 11:39 AM
      The Stranger likes this.
  11. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    2. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      @The Stranger I wanted to join them- if I had my friends. They didn't get the best grade in the world so they stayed at home and tried to cope up with the grief. But how would I join those people? "Yo! My buddies aren't here so can I stay with ya guys and dance like a psycho biss? Lmao" That is a bit weird to me :)
      Nov 16, 2019 at 10:33 PM
      The Stranger likes this.
    3. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Did you go to your friends? Could've had your own little celebration with them. Perhaps not for getting top grades, but for another reason. There's no shame in being upset that you can't enjoy a moment with friends, I'd be the same. In fact, if I were in that situation, i simply wouldn't have attended the celebration without my friends.
      Nov 16, 2019 at 10:38 PM
    4. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      We met a few days after that. I'm not ashamed of the fact that I don't like crowds or don't want to talk to people. What makes me so sad is that I look so dead all the time. Mom says I don't have enough blood to make me look healthy and cheerful lol
      Nov 17, 2019 at 4:33 AM
  12. l8rose
    l8rose
    The new Steam layout is horrendous.
    2. Poryg
      Poryg
      I don't like it, because the previous one was much more intuitive. Wanna go to games? Go to games. Wanna open RM? Go to software. Now I need to go home, click on Games, uncheck Games, check Software and then open RM. Took me minutes to figure out, which is not a sign of an intuitive UI.
      Nov 16, 2019 at 5:54 PM
    3. Poryg
      Poryg
      As for the contents themselves, they look horrendous, but I actually am okay with them. Although they should've left the community content out of there. Nevertheless, I don't see being able to see who is playing what game as a bad thing. If you open Steam chat, you can see it anyway. XD
      Nov 16, 2019 at 5:58 PM
    4. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      It really does feel clunky. The older layout was much clearer, in my opinion. Now everything is a jumbled mess of pictures and other things. Soon there will be Facebook integration, and Steam will automatically post updates to FB whenever you unlock an achievement. :p
      Nov 16, 2019 at 8:31 PM
  13. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    I ate an entire Entenmann's raspberry danish (the big tray ones) and I'm still so hungry. I...guess I need another raspberry danish...
    2. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      AND they were on sale 1/2 price lol shoulda grabbed two
      Nov 16, 2019 at 11:17 AM
      The Stranger likes this.
    3. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Not grabbing 2 is the real problem here. It has been your only mistake. xD
      Nov 16, 2019 at 11:21 AM
      standardplayer likes this.
    4. Amane Kagari
      Amane Kagari
      Yum! I'm hungry now! (I swear I need to stop looking at food posts in the middle of the night! >w<!)
      Nov 16, 2019 at 3:44 PM
      standardplayer likes this.
  14. Vanessa
  15. leenat40
    leenat40
    I finished Death Stranding. It is done... It's a masterpiece.
    1. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      But do you understand it any better now, compared to the trailer? Lol
      Nov 16, 2019 at 5:55 AM
      leenat40 likes this.
    2. leenat40
      leenat40
      I understand it completely. It's quite simple to grasp really. The trailers do say most of ot as well, if you pay attention.
      Nov 16, 2019 at 7:39 PM
  16. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Yay! Switch Lite! X3 <3
    1. standardplayer likes this.
    3. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      Hey it's awesome all the same :D Congrats!
      Nov 16, 2019 at 12:04 AM
      PixelHeart likes this.
    4. mylafter
      mylafter
      I really want to get one too considering I use my switch handheld all the time anyway. The only thing i'm super hesitant about is hearing how the joy-cons still has that drift problem.
      Nov 16, 2019 at 9:10 AM
      PixelHeart likes this.
    5. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      @mylafter - I’ve heard that too, but I haven’t experienced it myself, even during the time I had a regular switch.
      Nov 16, 2019 at 9:16 AM
  17. Amirax
    Amirax
    Hi
    1. Lilly
      Lilly
      Teho!~
      Nov 15, 2019 at 11:05 PM
    2. FleshToDust
      FleshToDust
      Greetings.
      Nov 16, 2019 at 1:17 AM
  18. BlackRoseMii
    BlackRoseMii
    Now that my game is in the beta phase, I have nothing to do.
    2. Milennin
      Milennin
      You think your game is done, but the real game making begins after the first release.
      Nov 15, 2019 at 10:12 PM
      Golden Unicorn Gaming likes this.
    3. Storyteller-Hero
      Storyteller-Hero
      Catch up on anime.
      Nov 15, 2019 at 10:58 PM
    4. Golden Unicorn Gaming
      Golden Unicorn Gaming
      100% Milennin
      Nov 16, 2019 at 5:11 AM
  19. Poryg
    Poryg
    What a romantic red dawn ^_^ Pity there's no girl to watch it with :(
    1. MushroomCake28 likes this.
    3. Poryg
      Poryg
      @CriticalGames It's been a long time since I stopped being a romantic. I'm now a pragmatist and rationalist. So that means, what I can't snuggle, as if didn't exist.
      Nov 16, 2019 at 11:41 AM
    4. Poryg
      Poryg
      @The Stranger Close, but not quite. The missile is BGM-71 TOW. It creates a beautiful yellow trajectory on a red sky, usually followed by an even more beautiful orange glow on the horizon. Unlike MGTOW, the BGM-71 TOW is actually romantic to watch.
      Nov 16, 2019 at 11:45 AM
      The Stranger likes this.
    5. CriticalGames
      CriticalGames
      @Poryg I can understand that. And hey, whatever floats your boat - I took a similar perspective when I was around your age too. Just trying to make you feel better and let you know that you're not alone in this =) All the best!
      Nov 16, 2019 at 3:31 PM
  20. Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    Back then it's called "Chaos and Order"... now we called it "Freedom and Justice"