New Profile Posts

1. watermark
    watermark
    Owls, owls, owls...gotta think of a game that people will give a hoot.
  2. BurningOrca
    BurningOrca
    I will be absent and not developing anything for as long as I have games to play. I guess it'll be >= 600 h.
  3. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Today my mouse slipped from my lapdesk, bounced three times across the floor and landed perfectly in the cat's waterbowl, six feet away.
    1. The Stranger likes this.
    2. Heirukichi
      Heirukichi
      well, your cat is gonna have an easy time catching the mouse now. XD
      Nov 17, 2019 at 8:29 PM
      cabfe and The Stranger like this.
  4. kirillkrm
  5. Dalph
    Dalph
    Spare timeeee...where are youuu?!? I wanna go back to gamemake and make silly little games.
  6. Tyler Warren
    Tyler Warren
    Moving ahead to the next phase
  7. SpicyNoodleStudios
  8. SeaPhoenix
    SeaPhoenix
    I have an extra Steam key for RPG Maker XP from Humble Bundle. Does anyone want it?
    1. Romanticist
      Romanticist
      Lol sure I'll take it
      Nov 17, 2019 at 1:58 PM
    2. SeaPhoenix
      SeaPhoenix
      Ok, I'll PM you the link!
      Nov 17, 2019 at 4:38 PM
  9. MechScapeZH
    MechScapeZH
    About to release my game- thought I'd thank this forum who supported me throughout my development cycle- thanks rpgmakerweb! You're awesome!
    1. Hyouryuu-Na, l8rose and Romanticist like this.
    2. Lilly
      Lilly
      It/We/Community/World/Universe/Me are!
      (redundant....)
      Nov 17, 2019 at 12:07 PM
      MechScapeZH likes this.
  10. RavenBlueIndigo
    RavenBlueIndigo
    Stream will be live shortly with some more Bully! We are starting Chapter Five. Feel free to drop by!
  11. xilefian
    xilefian
    Keep thinking up interesting ideas for Altimit Movement 2 Plugin: generating sector/portal based 2D collision hulls from map/png
    1. Romanticist and Tea's Jams like this.
    2. xilefian
      xilefian
      Major benefits would include extremely efficient path-finding and very fast object collision (sectors own the objects)
      Nov 17, 2019 at 9:26 AM
      Romanticist and Tea's Jams like this.
  12. Dungeonmind
    Dungeonmind
    writing my first plugin, might as well give it to the community for free when its done. It might help some people.
    1. Romanticist
      Romanticist
      Sounds cool, what is it for?
      Nov 17, 2019 at 2:04 PM
    2. Dungeonmind
      Dungeonmind
      Its basically just a main menu adjusting plugin. Where you can set almost every aspect of the main menu via plugin parameters.
      Nov 17, 2019 at 2:53 PM
      Romanticist likes this.
  13. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Nintendo... "Global Trade System" for Pokémon was great. Pokémon Trading on the Switch is garbage. Need GTS back, please!
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Romanticist
      Romanticist

Oh man, the memories of GTS. I remember I was so ecstatic when I found some Japanese guy who was offering a Groudon for a Lv 100 Pikachu. I used Action Replay, spammed a Pikachu with rare candies, and the Groudon was all mine. Good days lol. Sad to hear that Sword and Shield is mostly a disappointment.
      Nov 17, 2019 at 2:02 PM
    3. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      Last I heard, "Home" comes out next March... which... not good enough. I'd like to be able to trade as I go, rather than use third party applications to set up actual trades.

This is bass ackwards.
      Nov 17, 2019 at 2:03 PM
      kirbwarrior likes this.
    4. kirbwarrior
      kirbwarrior
      I've heard a lot of people refer to this game as "One step forward, two steps back" and this doesn't surprise me. At least trading communities have been pretty nice in my experience.
      Nov 17, 2019 at 2:45 PM
  14. MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    Do you guys like multiple endings? Like good or bad ending? Or the 100% completion ¨true¨ ending?
    1. RitualTeeth and The Stranger like this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Poryg
      Poryg
      It depends how well is it made. I really hate games, where in order to achieve the true ending you have to unlock every other ending. I also don't like it, when the games don't try to keep you engaged, like they keep 90% of the story identical except for 2 scenes that are character unique.
      Nov 17, 2019 at 2:47 PM
    4. Poryg
      Poryg
      I also hate endings, where it's completely visible how to get to them, because it makes it so easy to reach them... And by the time you get there, you already know what's going to happen.
      Nov 17, 2019 at 2:51 PM
    5. Poryg
      Poryg
      So far the true ending, which angered me the most, was the one of a VN called Love Ribbon. You essentially have to choose your selfish partner in front of your only chance to take an important exam. Otherwise you earn the ticket to a guilt trip, a breakup and a bad ending. I of course voluntarily took the bad ending just to see how far it goes.
      Nov 17, 2019 at 3:05 PM
  15. Soronexle
    Soronexle
    Hello everyone. Just joined today with the intentions of creating some great stuff.
    1. mlogan
      mlogan
      Welcome!
      Nov 17, 2019 at 11:05 AM
  16. Kauzz
    Kauzz
    I've started to play Tree of Savior. Looks good...
  17. Lilly
  18. Tanarex
    Tanarex
    Mom and me watching a movie. "It's about..." Her:No spoilers!" Me: I haven't even seen it yet. I can't give any spoilers.
    1. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      Spoilers hurt TT I still can't get over a disgusting spoiler my stupid friend gave me 5 years ago
      Nov 17, 2019 at 4:46 AM
  19. The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Beat Bloodborne, so now I can say without any doubt that it is the worst of the Fromsoft soulsborne games... judged by itself it's like 7/10
    1. The Stranger likes this.
    3. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      6. Exploration is unrewarding. In most cases, you dont find new weapons. You find badges that let you purchase new weapons. I killed Eileen to get her Blade of Mercy early but instead I got a crow hunter badge. Her total gear cost ended up being like 80,000 echoes. By the time I could afford it I already was using the Kirkhammer +6. Didnt wanna upgrade a new weapon.
      Nov 17, 2019 at 1:52 PM
    4. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      7. Chalice dungeons were a mistake.

8. Enemy drops are really boring. Unlike the souls games, enemies dont drop their weapons or armors. Enemy drops are always consumables.

9. Fashion sucks. Trenchcoats and fedoras.
      Nov 17, 2019 at 2:05 PM
    5. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      @The Stranger its a good game on it's own. I'd probably play it again... but unfortunately Dark Souls is just better with its QOL enhancements and diversity. Theres no reason to play BB over DkS unless you just like the atmosphere.
      Nov 17, 2019 at 2:08 PM
  20. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    A French court has ruled that users have the right to resell their Steam games.
    1. standardplayer likes this.
    3. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      @Jonforum Their argument is that Steam isn't a subscription based service, and that you buy a game as you would anything else, thus granting yout the right to resell it. In the eyes of the court, you own your Steam games just as much as you own pretty much everything else you've ever bought.
      Nov 17, 2019 at 5:34 AM
    4. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      It's a good thing for consumers, but it may encourage devs and publishers to turn their games into actual services\subscriptions.
      Nov 17, 2019 at 5:35 AM
    5. Jonforum
      Jonforum
      the issues here is the offline mode.
      Buy!
      Make offline!
      Sell!
      Nov 17, 2019 at 7:45 AM