New Profile Posts

1. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I regret not playing Wet until now. Really fun game with a cool protagonist.
  2. Demonboy75
    Demonboy75
    Proof-Of-Concept has become a full game, addressing the other game after that. Things have gotten kind of crazy.
  3. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Having gotten fed up with all the "platitudes" about "leadership", I decided to write a book about how to actually be a good boss.
    1. Starbird_Resources likes this.
  4. Dalph
    Dalph
    Preordered Warcraft 3: Reforged and very excited to play it. Frostmourne hungers.
    1. The Stranger likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Soulrender
      Soulrender
      @The Stranger, you reminded me all skirmishes I played on battle.net - I hate militia rush.
      Dec 6, 2019 at 4:16 AM
      The Stranger likes this.
    4. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      @Soulrender Even the A.I rushed in skirmishes. lol. I really didn't enjoy it. I guess I just sucked at the whole grinding levels for your hero, while also expanding a base and building an army. I love strategy games, but I'm not great at RTSes. I eventually gravitated more towards grand strategy and turn based games. only RTS games I enjoy playing skirmish mode on is the C&C series.
      Dec 6, 2019 at 4:21 AM
    5. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      I remember playing skirmish mode in the original SC as a kid and hating how the A.I behaved. I wanted to build a cool Zerg hive, but they never let me. lol. Ended up using the Power Overwhelming cheat for god mode.
      Dec 6, 2019 at 4:23 AM
  5. LittlePIGGY
    LittlePIGGY
    Now I have a tread with ARTS for you, sweet. In the resources section for RPG MAKER MV.
    1. The Stranger, Hyouryuu-Na and l8rose like this.
  6. watermark
    watermark
    I liked Frozen 2! I mean 1 is better and has more memorable songs, but 2 is a pretty good sequel. And I quite like Into the Unknown.
    1. slimmmeiske2 likes this.
    2. slimmmeiske2
      slimmmeiske2
      Yeah, Into the Unknown was immediately stuck in my head. Show Yourself and All is Found are also great songs :)
      Dec 6, 2019 at 2:24 AM
  7. LiltigationJackson
    LiltigationJackson
    Excited to play around with it more, I'm a total noob right now.
  8. LiltigationJackson
    LiltigationJackson
    Picked up RPG Maker MV on steam over Thanksgiving break. I had no idea it had so much DLC.
    1. Starbird_Resources likes this.
  9. Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero
    I tested with success a map change while in vehicle by passing over a map coordinate. Now I'm tempted to divide world map into hemispheres.
  10. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Let's all sing Christmas Carols in Scott Stapp's voice. You could also do Eddie Vedder or Layne Staley. (Or Alex Band, from that one song.)
    1. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      Just....whatever voice you chose is fine, as long as every open vowel sound turns into an 'r'
      Dec 5, 2019 at 9:31 PM
    2. FleshToDust
      FleshToDust
      I've never heard of any of those. I must lack the Christmas cheer.
      Dec 6, 2019 at 12:32 AM
  11. samkfj
    samkfj
    Anyone play Destiny 2? Lookin' to do some raids, or wreck some premades in the crucible. There's aliens to sleigh.
    1. standardplayer and The Stranger like this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      Lol I saw the worst Christmas pun, on a Pringles can. It said 'Merry Pringles'. What???? Not Pringle Bells? Not Pringle all the way? They just phoned it in
      Dec 5, 2019 at 9:25 PM
      Finnuval and The Stranger like this.
    4. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      I would have even accepted Merry Chipmas! Come on!
      Dec 5, 2019 at 9:26 PM
      The Stranger likes this.
    5. FleshToDust
      FleshToDust
      Dec 6, 2019 at 12:29 AM
      standardplayer likes this.
  12. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I've always wanted to participate in one of those zombie walks that sometimes happen. Seems like my kind of thing.
    1. Finnuval, standardplayer and samkfj like this.
    2. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      They used to be a fairly regular thing in my city. They helped raise money for charity, as well as the local children's hospital. If you donated money, you had special effects students doll you up so you looked like a proper zombie.
      Dec 5, 2019 at 5:49 PM
      Finnuval, standardplayer and samkfj like this.
    3. samkfj
      samkfj
      We had one once out here in Dallas... it was during the Texas Fair time. I remember riding the train with a ton of zombie people. Was interesting.
      Dec 5, 2019 at 6:51 PM
    4. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Undead fun for all of the family!
      Dec 5, 2019 at 7:07 PM
      Finnuval, standardplayer and samkfj like this.
  13. Kes
    Kes a beautiful pig
    I have deleted your Update, as Updates are not meant to be used to offer services. I see that you have posted in a Recruitment thread. That's how to do it. continued....
    1. Kes
      Kes
      You could also think about posting your own thread there, offering your services.
      Dec 5, 2019 at 5:30 PM
    2. a beautiful pig
      a beautiful pig
      Oh, okay, sorry I didn't know that. Sorry for the inconvenience!
      Dec 5, 2019 at 10:22 PM
  14. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Eh so I've been dipping into the VN community a bit but those people are just nuts. I need to return to the land of the sane a bit.
    1. cabfe
      cabfe
      How so?
      Dec 5, 2019 at 4:12 PM
    2. Vanessa
      Vanessa
      which platform?
      Dec 5, 2019 at 4:55 PM
    3. OmnislashXX
      OmnislashXX
      uhm, just all platforms in general.
      Dec 5, 2019 at 9:13 PM
  15. michael.galefire
    michael.galefire
    Demon Realm Battlepack is now available on steam!
  16. The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Its unbelievably frustrating to see someone fumble through a game you know like the back of your hand, but also kind of nostalgic
    1. Shaz, Windyhouser and MechScapeZH like this.
    2. gstv87
      gstv87
      "No, just g--... over th--... no, the other way... there, over th--.... STOP JUMPING!.... ugh...."
      Dec 5, 2019 at 1:29 PM
      The Mighty Palm likes this.
    3. OmnislashXX
      OmnislashXX
      Heh yeah. Been going to this particular streamer as of late and she was been playing Link to the Past, albeit very, very badly. It was quite literally painful watching her die over and over again. It made me wish for both hands again just so I could show her how It's done.
      Dec 5, 2019 at 3:29 PM
  17. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I was feeling nostalgic for Scorched Earth. Turns out, someone made a game called "Shell Shock", which is very similar, but more silly. :D
    1. The Stranger likes this.
    2. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Pretty sure there's a sequel named something like Shell Shock: Blood Trails which is about zombies in Vietnam. lol.
      Dec 5, 2019 at 12:41 PM
  18. SirBiscuit
    SirBiscuit
    Looking for something to do
  19. Dranzer
    Dranzer flirion
    I'm so sorry, I had it since the start and was not even able to see it. I was blind ^^ Nonetheless, you are doing a wonderful job, and you are very kind to share your hard work with us all here :) Keep it up, you are putting a smile on my face everytime there is a new piece of artwork!
    1. flirion likes this.
    2. flirion
      flirion
      Haha it's ok it happens even to the best of us, I am glad I was able to make someone happy :)
      Dec 5, 2019 at 11:29 PM
  20. RavenBlueIndigo
    RavenBlueIndigo
    Stream will be live shortly with the debut of Ark: Survival Evolved, then Half Life. Feel free to drop by