New Profile Posts

1. mulier
    mulier Ludo_gamer
    Hello, how did you import mv3d into android

After packaging the apk here, the 3d cannot be rendered

Please give me directions. Thank you
  2. l8rose
    l8rose
    Expressions! Cuz I'm questioning why I'm still awake at 1 AM.
  3. Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    Game : "Are you male or female?" Most male player : "Of course I'm female!"
    1. The Stranger likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Ami
      Ami
      @The Stranger how much you set a trap into male player,if im curious
      Dec 6, 2019 at 1:39 PM
      The Stranger likes this.
    4. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Not something I do anymore. I only play singleplayer games nowadays. In my early teens, back when I played WoW (pre-Burning Crusade), I used to pretend to be a girl so as to get free stuff, level boosts, etc. Worked wonders. lol.
      Dec 6, 2019 at 2:07 PM
    5. Ami
      Ami
      im played as female in tales of the world radiant mythology 3 (its jp only,not in glb) and ended on 16 story mission because its too weird if playing too long. idk if my character are too cute because pink ponytail (closing my face)
      Dec 6, 2019 at 2:29 PM
  4. Ami
    Ami
    decide to delete my facebook account.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Ami
      Ami
      tbh,im rarely using facebook. so,I dont have a time to check what something new on facebook (even the most absurb event I encounter). plus,my acc flooded with notification,and im too lazy to read it.
      Dec 6, 2019 at 1:16 PM
    3. Ami
      Ami
      @Philosophus Vagus I think so,im sick entirely about "read this then share this","1 like,1 pray",and hoaxes.
      Dec 6, 2019 at 1:19 PM
    4. Ami
      Ami
      Dec 6, 2019 at 1:20 PM
  5. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I’m in this sorta strange appreciative mood, so...(continued)
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I hope “normal” is soon!
      Dec 6, 2019 at 10:42 AM
    3. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      How are things? Any improvement with your sight?
      Dec 6, 2019 at 11:20 AM
    4. Amane Kagari
      Amane Kagari
      I wish you the very best in whatever you've been going through. I've also had my fair share of stuff to deal with as well including stress and breakdowns. So I know how you feel. I hope that you will feel a lot better and hopefully get back to "normal" soon. :)
      Dec 6, 2019 at 2:07 PM
  6. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Why get the family Nintendo Online plan? Why not just have a “family” account name with the individual tier plan...?
    1. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      ...assuming all you want it for is the NES and SNES games.
      Dec 6, 2019 at 8:41 AM
  7. Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    Work-week is done...Let the sleep depr-- Uh, I mean, free time begin!
  8. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I regret not playing Wet until now. Really fun game with a cool protagonist.
    1. OmnislashXX
      OmnislashXX
      Wet. What is it about?
      Dec 6, 2019 at 5:22 AM
    2. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      It's a 3rd person shooter that heavily influenced by films such as Kill Bill. You play as Rubi, a gun for hire who doesn't care what the job is so long as she gets paid. The game focuses on style shooting, acrobatics, and killing gangsters with your sword. Probably best for me to just link you a video:
      Dec 6, 2019 at 5:31 AM
    3. OmnislashXX
      OmnislashXX
      Ah ok. A game I can't play. But well, it looks cool. So I suppose the sequel will be "Dry"?
      Dec 6, 2019 at 5:37 AM
      The Stranger likes this.
  9. Demonboy75
    Demonboy75
    Proof-Of-Concept has become a full game, addressing the other game after that. Things have gotten kind of crazy.
  10. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Having gotten fed up with all the "platitudes" about "leadership", I decided to write a book about how to actually be a good boss.
    1. Golden Unicorn Gaming
      Golden Unicorn Gaming
      Conviction, work ethic, lead by example, understanding, empathy, ability to motivate, ability to not speak condescendingly, friendliness. There are some chapters for ya. <3
      Dec 6, 2019 at 5:08 AM
      Tai_MT likes this.
    2. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      It isn't that vague though. :D It is essentially a "how to" book. It has examples of how to do those things, why you do certain specific things (even if you're a bad boss, there are good reasons to do specific things). :D
      Dec 6, 2019 at 8:15 AM
      Golden Unicorn Gaming likes this.
  11. Dalph
    Dalph
    Preordered Warcraft 3: Reforged and very excited to play it. Frostmourne hungers.
    3. Soulrender
      Soulrender
      @The Stranger, you reminded me all skirmishes I played on battle.net - I hate militia rush.
      Dec 6, 2019 at 4:16 AM
      The Stranger likes this.
    4. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      @Soulrender Even the A.I rushed in skirmishes. lol. I really didn't enjoy it. I guess I just sucked at the whole grinding levels for your hero, while also expanding a base and building an army. I love strategy games, but I'm not great at RTSes. I eventually gravitated more towards grand strategy and turn based games. only RTS games I enjoy playing skirmish mode on is the C&C series.
      Dec 6, 2019 at 4:21 AM
    5. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      I remember playing skirmish mode in the original SC as a kid and hating how the A.I behaved. I wanted to build a cool Zerg hive, but they never let me. lol. Ended up using the Power Overwhelming cheat for god mode.
      Dec 6, 2019 at 4:23 AM
  12. LittlePIGGY
    LittlePIGGY
    Now I have a tread with ARTS for you, sweet. In the resources section for RPG MAKER MV.
    1. Shaz
      Shaz
      nice! Your ARTS are gorgeous!
      Dec 6, 2019 at 11:55 AM
  13. watermark
    watermark
    I liked Frozen 2! I mean 1 is better and has more memorable songs, but 2 is a pretty good sequel. And I quite like Into the Unknown.
    1. slimmmeiske2 likes this.
    2. slimmmeiske2
      slimmmeiske2
      Yeah, Into the Unknown was immediately stuck in my head. Show Yourself and All is Found are also great songs :)
      Dec 6, 2019 at 2:24 AM
  14. LiltigationJackson
    LiltigationJackson
    Excited to play around with it more, I'm a total noob right now.
  15. LiltigationJackson
    LiltigationJackson
    Picked up RPG Maker MV on steam over Thanksgiving break. I had no idea it had so much DLC.
    1. Starbird_Resources likes this.
  16. Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero
    I tested with success a map change while in vehicle by passing over a map coordinate. Now I'm tempted to divide world map into hemispheres.
  17. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Let's all sing Christmas Carols in Scott Stapp's voice. You could also do Eddie Vedder or Layne Staley. (Or Alex Band, from that one song.)
    1. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      Just....whatever voice you chose is fine, as long as every open vowel sound turns into an 'r'
      Dec 5, 2019 at 9:31 PM
    2. FleshToDust
      FleshToDust
      I've never heard of any of those. I must lack the Christmas cheer.
      Dec 6, 2019 at 12:32 AM
  18. samkfj
    samkfj
    Anyone play Destiny 2? Lookin' to do some raids, or wreck some premades in the crucible. There's aliens to sleigh.
    1. standardplayer and The Stranger like this.
    3. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      Lol I saw the worst Christmas pun, on a Pringles can. It said 'Merry Pringles'. What???? Not Pringle Bells? Not Pringle all the way? They just phoned it in
      Dec 5, 2019 at 9:25 PM
      Finnuval and The Stranger like this.
    4. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      I would have even accepted Merry Chipmas! Come on!
      Dec 5, 2019 at 9:26 PM
      The Stranger likes this.
    5. FleshToDust
      FleshToDust
      Dec 6, 2019 at 12:29 AM
      standardplayer likes this.
  19. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I've always wanted to participate in one of those zombie walks that sometimes happen. Seems like my kind of thing.
    1. Finnuval, standardplayer and samkfj like this.
    2. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      They used to be a fairly regular thing in my city. They helped raise money for charity, as well as the local children's hospital. If you donated money, you had special effects students doll you up so you looked like a proper zombie.
      Dec 5, 2019 at 5:49 PM
      Finnuval, standardplayer and samkfj like this.
    3. samkfj
      samkfj
      We had one once out here in Dallas... it was during the Texas Fair time. I remember riding the train with a ton of zombie people. Was interesting.
      Dec 5, 2019 at 6:51 PM
    4. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Undead fun for all of the family!
      Dec 5, 2019 at 7:07 PM
      Finnuval, standardplayer and samkfj like this.
  20. Kes
    Kes a beautiful pig
    I have deleted your Update, as Updates are not meant to be used to offer services. I see that you have posted in a Recruitment thread. That's how to do it. continued....
    1. Kes
      Kes
      You could also think about posting your own thread there, offering your services.
      Dec 5, 2019 at 5:30 PM
    2. a beautiful pig
      a beautiful pig
      Oh, okay, sorry I didn't know that. Sorry for the inconvenience!
      Dec 5, 2019 at 10:22 PM